Christine Marie Hibbard
Dennis John Daul
M, b. June 20, 1961, d. February 11, 1998
- Birth: Dennis John Daul was born on June 20, 1961.
- Death: He died on February 11, 1998, at age 36.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Tracy Lynn Hibbard
Kate Lynn Hibbard
Rhoda L Schley
F, b. May 9, 1961, d. October 26, 2016
- Birth: Rhoda L Schley was born on May 9, 1961 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She was divorced.
- Death: She died on October 26, 2016, at age 55.
- Note: Schley, Rhoda L
Blessed with a passion for the arts, a love for the Lord, her children, fireworks, strawberry pie, canoeing and reading biographies; Rhoda Schley has now gone to join friends and family already gone before her to her heavenly home.
Rhoda was born on May 9, 1961 in Manitowoc, WI and was the youngest of twins to Ruben and Irene Schley of Maribel, WI. She attended St John's Lutheran School Maribel. A 1979 graduate of Denmark High School, Rhoda studied studio art at UW Stevens Point receiving a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and Minor in Art History in 1983.
Rhoda worked alongside her family on her parent's dairy farm in Maribel as a child through her college years. Learning from her parent's hard work ethic, Rhoda milked cows, side raked and baled hay and straw, along with working in the family garden. Rhoda's mother made sure there was time for piano lessons and walking to Maribel when the Bookmobile came to town. Rhoda's mother taught her to sew, knit and crochet, and brought rolls of paper home from the Denmark Press for her to draw on. Winter weekends and evenings included snowmobiling and ice skating at the home farm. After graduation from college, Rhoda worked in visual merchandising at the HC Prange store in Green Bay. She transitioned into the architectural sign field, designing signs for Kieffer Signs, Sheboygan; Orde Advertising, De Pere; Appleton Sign, Appleton and Jones Sign Company, De Pere.
Rhoda's greatest accomplishment was raising her four children. She encouraged them to utilize their God given gifts based on the basics of the three "Rs"; reading, writing and arithmetic. The four were never without creative costumes on dress-up days or a fresh supply of books from weekly trips to the Wrightstown Library. There were many achievements celebrated along the way from piano recitals, spelling bees, math meets, sports, county fair projects, and school plays before finally sending them off to college. Rhoda enjoyed watching her children grow from the challenges of new experiences.
Rhoda is survived by her children: Robert Diny of Lake Forest, CA; Hannah Diny of Urbana, IL; Owen Diny of Madison, WI and Elliott Diny of Whitewater, WI. She is further survived by her father, Ruben W Schley, Denmark, WI along with her sisters: Sarah Schley, Maribel, WI; Mary (Gary) Konop, Denmark, WI; and her twin sister Rachel (Steven) Post, Maribel, WI. Nephews include: Evan Post, Maribel, WI; Jared (Ashley) Post and their children - Daisy and Raymond, Denmark, WI; Ethan (Samantha) Post, Denmark, WI and Jeremy Post, Maribel, WI. She is further survived by her cousins and godmother, Bernice Manteufel.
Rhoda's mother, Irene B Schley preceded her in death along with her grandparents, Albert and Marie Schley and George and Sarah Lemke.
Rhoda Lee Schley, age 55, of Greenleaf, WI died at her parents home in Maribel, WI on Wednesday, October 26, 2016.
Her celebration of life eternal will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2016 at St John Evangelical Lutheran Church, Wrightstown, WI with the Reverend Mike Gehl officiating. Visitation will be from 9:00 am - 10:45 am with the service starting at 11:00 am. Burial in Lark Emanuel Cemetery, Lark, WI. Cotter Funeral Home is assisting the family. Online condolences may be sent to www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
In lieu of flowers, the family is asking that memorials be made to St John Lutheran School Wrightstown.
The family would like to thank Dr Guenther, Jennifer Giebel and Nancy Gudex and the extraordinary staff at Fox Valley Hemotology and Oncology in Appleton, WI for the dedicated care of their mother, sister and daughter during her six years of treatment for Peritoneal Cancer.
The family also thanks the staff at Holy Family Home Care (Tonya, Brenda, Susan, Kim) along with the Care Team from Unity Hospice (Barb, Alyssa, Mo). We are also thankful for the kindness and thoughtfulness of so many caring relatives and friends (Kathy, Sheri, Amy and Tori).
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Oct. 30 to Nov. 4, 2016.
Lindsay Kay VanderZanden
F, b. March 28, 1977, d. November 2, 2016
- Birth: Lindsay Kay VanderZanden was born on March 28, 1977 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 2, 2016, at age 39, in Wauconda, Lake Co. Illinois.
- Note: Lindsay Kay Simmons (nee Vander Zanden), age 39, was a resident of Wauconda, IL for 3 years.
Lindsay was the beloved wife for 10 years of Daniel; devoted mother of Frankie and Finnegan; cherished daughter of Peter and Jenny Vander Zanden; loving sister of Emmalee and Jacob (Brenda) Vander Zanden; fond daughter-in-law of Edward Simmons and Kathleen Eble; dear granddaughter of Thomas (Marlene) Vander Zanden and the late Perry and Lois Gillett and Marifrances Vander Zanden.
Lindsay was born March 28, 1977 in Green Bay, WI and passed away Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at home.
Visitation will be Saturday, November 5, 2016, from 9:00 AM to the time of the Mass of Christian Burial at 10:00 AM, at St. Mary of the Annunciation Church, 22333 W. Erhart Rd., Mundelein, IL 60060 (847-223-0010). Interment will follow in St. Mary Cemetery.
Please omit flowers, memorials in Lindsay's memory are appreciated to: Metastatic Breast Cancer Research, http://rush.convio.net/lsimmons.
For funeral information, call 847-526-2115 and sign the guest book at www.kisselburgwaucondafuneralhome.com
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Nov. 4, 2016.
Anna Caroline Pankonien
F, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Anna Caroline Pankonien was born circa 1810.
- Marriage: She and Johann Zimmerman were married on March 6, 1825 in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.
M, b. circa 1815
Family: Louise Brandt (b. 1817, d. March 19, 1905)
- Wilhelmina Henriette Schoenke (b. December 15, 1840, d. March 14, 1926)
- Auguste Emilie Schoenke (b. October 6, 1844)
- Ernestine Elisabeth Schoenke (b. November 15, 1846)
- Johann Michael Schoenke (b. September 6, 1849, d. September 9, 1849)
- August Schoenke (b. July 3, 1851)
- Caroline Schoenke (b. February 26, 1854)
- Birth: Christoph Schoenke was born circa 1815.
Ernestine Elisabeth Schoenke
F, b. November 15, 1846
- Birth: Ernestine Elisabeth Schoenke was born on November 15, 1846 in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.
M, b. July 3, 1851
- Birth: August Schoenke was born on July 3, 1851 in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.
Auguste Emilie Schoenke
F, b. October 6, 1844
- Birth: Auguste Emilie Schoenke was born on October 6, 1844 in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.
F, b. February 26, 1854
- Birth: Caroline Schoenke was born on February 26, 1854 in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.
Johann Michael Schoenke
M, b. September 6, 1849, d. September 9, 1849
- Birth: Johann Michael Schoenke was born on September 6, 1849 in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.
- Death: He died on September 9, 1849, at age 0, in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.
Caroline Wilhelmine Zimmerman
F, b. December 3, 1841, d. January 15, 1842
- Birth: Caroline Wilhelmine Zimmerman was born on December 3, 1841 in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.
- Death: She died on January 15, 1842, at age 0, in Lobsens, Wielkopolskie, Poland.