Keith G Schroeder
M, b. January 4, 1958, d. November 6, 2009
- Birth: Keith G Schroeder was born on January 4, 1958.
- Death: He died on November 6, 2009, at age 51.
Carla R Schroeder
F, b. September 15, 1960, d. July 10, 2004
- Birth: Carla R Schroeder was born on September 15, 1960 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 10, 2004, at age 43.
Trudy L Schroeder
F, b. November 9, 1966, d. November 26, 2000
- Birth: Trudy L Schroeder was born on November 9, 1966 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 26, 2000, at age 34.
Harold J Klitzke
M, b. October 26, 1925, d. August 7, 2001
- Birth: Harold J Klitzke was born on October 26, 1925 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elaine Rose Wauters were married in 1958.
- Death: Harold J Klitzke died on August 7, 2001, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Elaine Rose Wauters
F, b. May 16, 1926, d. June 22, 2017
- Birth: Elaine Rose Wauters was born on May 16, 1926 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold J Klitzke were married in 1958.
- Death: Elaine Rose Wauters died on June 22, 2017, at age 91.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Elaine Rose Klitzke, 91, Kaukauna, died Thursday, June 22, 2017. She was born on May 16, 1926, in Green Bay to Frank F. and Rose Wauters.
Elaine married Harold Klitzke, in 1958. He preceded her in death in August of 2001. Elaine was a loving mother to her sons, Larry and John, and her stepdaughter, Darleen. She dearly loved her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Elaine enjoyed spending time up north around the bonfire with a nice glass of wine.
She is survived by her two sons, Lawrence Delaney, and John Delaney (Sandy); stepdaughter, Darleen (Dan) Rigden; grandsons, Adam (Denise) Rigden, Matthew (Sue) Delaney; and four great-grandchildren.
Elaine was preceded in death by her husband, Harold; parents, Frank and Rose Wauters; sister, Marie Hamilton; and her brother, Francis Wauters.
In accordance with the family's wishes, no service will be held. The burial of her ashes will be in Union Cemetery in Kaukauna. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff of Kindred Hearts and the nurses on the 8th floor of ThedaCare in Appleton for their loving care.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 25, 2017.
Allen D Klitzke
M, b. May 30, 1933, d. January 9, 1980
- Birth: Allen D Klitzke was born on May 30, 1933 in Town of Osborn, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 9, 1980, at age 46.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 17, 1929, d. March 15, 1994
Family: LeRoy Hammel (b. February 19, 1929, d. November 16, 2013)
- Birth: Bernice Klitzke was born on February 17, 1929 in Town of Osborn, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 15, 1994, at age 65.
M, b. February 19, 1929, d. November 16, 2013
- Birth: LeRoy Hammel was born on February 19, 1929.
- Death: He died on November 16, 2013, at age 84.
Jerome R Strand
M, b. February 28, 1948, d. October 1, 2017
- Birth: Jerome R Strand was born on February 28, 1948.
- Death: He died on October 1, 2017, at age 69.
- Note: Jerome R. "Jerry" Strand, 69, of Humboldt, passed away suddenly Sunday, October 1, 2017, after an enjoyable weekend at the cabin with family. He was born February 28, 1948, to Raymond and Agnes (Engleman) Strand. Jerome graduated in 1966 from Preble High School. On January 25, 1975, he married Pamela A. Baeten at Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church. He became a member of the Our Lady Queen of Peace Holy Name Society, and later, the St. Thomas the Apostle Social Committee. He worked for Newtols Service Station and Wisconsin Lift Truck, and then opened his own mechanical repair shop called Jerry's Repair, retiring in 2008. In his younger years Jerry was an avid fisherman, and in his later years he especially enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren, sharing his knowledge of automobiles and fishing.
He is survived by his wife, Pam; three daughters and a son-in-law, Dawn Rost and her daughters, Faith (special friend, Savon Hunte) and Anna; Karen and Jason Miller and their sons, Jordan (special friend, McKenzie Tuttle), Mason and Carson; Heather Strand and her son, Clintin; one brother and sister-in-law, Joseph and Cheri Strand Sr.; one sister, Annette Dobson; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, Donna and Clyde Brunner, Marty Baeten, and Bev and Gary Reckelberg; many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Raymond and Agnes Strand, his father-in-law and mother-in-law, Alwin and Shirley Baeten and a brother-in-law, Stanley Baeten.
There will be visitation from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. Friday at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. There will be a prayer service at 7:00 p.m. Friday to close the visitation. Visitation will continue from 9:00 to 10:50 a.m. Saturday at St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church, 5930 Humboldt Road. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m. Saturday at the church with Rev. Carlo Villaluz officiating. To send online condolences visit www.prokowall.com.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Oct. 4 to Oct. 6, 2017.
Beverly Jean Baeten