Marilyn R Piette
F, b. August 15, 1955, d. August 4, 2005
- Birth: Marilyn R Piette was born on August 15, 1955 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 4, 2005, at age 49, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Resthaven Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Cheryl T Piette
F, b. August 15, 1957, d. May 9, 2004
- Birth: Cheryl T Piette was born on August 15, 1957 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 9, 2004, at age 46, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Michael Henry Piette
James J Maas
M, b. March 9, 1967, d. October 21, 2016
- Birth: James J Maas was born on March 9, 1967 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 21, 2016, at age 49.
- Note: James "Jim" J. Maas, 49, of Menasha passed away peacefully at his home October 21, 2016. He was born to his loving parents Leonard J. "Joe" and Carole L. (Piette) Maas on March 9, 1967 in Appleton, Wiscconsin. He attended Menasha High School and later proudly obtained his GED. Jim could talk all day about hunting and fishing. He enjoyed the outdoors and was an avid fisherman. Some of his favorite spots were the Menasha Dam and Jefferson Park. Jim took pride in his mastery of the art of smoking and pickling his catches. His sharp wit was sure to bring a good laugh to all. Jim was a loving and sincere person. He cared and loved his family very much. Jim shared time with his daughter and grandchildren goofing off at the park or going for a stroll to the fishing holes. He would lend a helping hand when called upon and would be sure to assist.
Jim will be sadly missed by his parents Leonard and Carole Maas, daughter Cheyenne Maas, grandchildren Malachi and Lillian, siblings Brenda (Don Gutoski Jr) Nowland and Stacy (Nathan) Hadler. He is preceded in death by both his maternal and paternal grandparents, two aunts and five uncles.
In accordance with Jim's wishes no services will be held.
- Father: James J Maas (b. March 9, 1967, d. October 21, 2016)
Branda Frances Maas
Rose Mary Abts
F, b. April 10, 1930, d. October 21, 2016
- Birth: Rose Mary Abts was born on April 10, 1930 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Sylvester Brosig were married on February 7, 1948.
- Death: Rose Mary Abts died on October 21, 2016, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Brosig, Rose Mary
Rose M. Brosig, 86, of Green Bay, passed away Friday, October 21, 2016 after a long struggle with dementia.
Rose was born on April 10, 1930 in De Pere, WI to the late Julian and Valenteen Abts. Rose married Sylvester Brosig on February 7, 1948, they were married for 67 years until his passing in 2015. Rose was employed at St. Vincent Hospital for many years until retiring in 1995. She also worked for the Green Bay Press Gazette after retirement. Mom enjoyed reading, doing jigsaw puzzles and watching anything political on TV. She was kind hearted, loving and very proud of her family and was always there when needed. She was a big fan of the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, and the Chicago Cubs.
Rose is survived by four children: Roland (Vicki) Brosig, Rod (Kathy) Brosig, Nancy (Len) Bowers, and Randall Brosig, six grandchildren: Matt Brosig, Kelli (Dave)Klarkowski, Stephanie Brosig, Nate Brosig, Angie (Rob) Berg and Sara Clarmont, Thirteen great grandchildren, Amity, Mattilyn, Cambree, Aidan, Willow, Elara, Adler, Bailey, Quentin, Kristine, Gregory, Daniel, and Sophie. She is further survived by her brother Ralph (Ann) Abts, sisters, Betty Beyer, Bev (Al) Schott, brother-in-law Mickey Brosig, sisters-in-law Molly Roznowski, Clara Krcma and numerous family and friends.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, October 25th from 4:30 pm - 6:30 PM at Newcomer Funeral Home, 340 S. Monroe Avenue, Green Bay. A funeral service will follow in the funeral home at 6:30 PM in the funeral home. Interment will be private in Woodlawn Cemetery. Rose's family wishes to extend a special thanks to Heartland Hospice and the dedicated caregivers at Alpha Senior Concepts.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Oct. 24, 2016.
M, b. August 23, 1926, d. March 28, 2015
- Birth: Sylvester Brosig was born on August 23, 1926 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rose Mary Abts were married on February 7, 1948.
- Death: Sylvester Brosig died on March 28, 2015, at age 88.
- Note: Sylvester J. "Bud" Brosig Jr., age 88 of Green Bay passed away Saturday, March 28, 2015. Bud was born August 23, 1926 in Green Bay, the son of Sylvester and Dorothy (Beth) Brosig.
Bud was a proud veteran of World War II. He married Rose Mary Abts on February 7, 1948. Bud was employed as a boiler room operator at St. Vincent Hospital for 45 years. He also worked part time maintenance for the architect firm of Berners-Schober for over 40 years finally retiring at age 87. He also delivered the Press Gazette for 20 years.
Dad enjoyed time with family and watching Nascar racing. He was always there for his children. Whether it was for remodeling, replacing a water heater, fixing a chimney or just doing whatever was needed. He coached the Elks Club Babe Ruth baseball team to the Green Bay city championship in 1967. He was also a 3-time Fantasy football league champion.
Bud is survived by his wife Rose; sons Roland (Vicki), Rod(Kathy), Randall, and daughter Nancy (Leonard) Bowers. Grandchildren, Matt Brosig, Kelli (David) Klarkowski, Nate Brosig, Steph (Tim) Geraty, Angie (Rob) Berg, Sarah Clarmont and 13 amazing great grandchildren. He is further survived by brother Mickey, sisters Molly Roznowski, Clara Krcma, and numerous family and friends.
Memorial visitation will be held at the NEWCOMER FUNERAL HOME, (340 S. Monroe Avenue, Green Bay) on Monday, April 6, 2015 from 4:30PM to 6:30PM. A funeral service will follow at 6:30PM led by Dcn. David Scheuer followed by military honors. For more information, or to leave an on-line condolence for the family, please visit www.NewcomerGreenBay.com or call (920) 432-4841.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Apr. 5, 2015.
Michael L Schaden
M, b. May 27, 1973, d. October 24, 2016
- Birth: Michael L Schaden was born on May 27, 1973 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 24, 2016, at age 43.
- Note: Michael (Mike) L Schaden, age 43, passed away on Monday, October 24, 2016 after a yearlong battle with pancreatic cancer. He was born on May 27, 1973 in Two Rivers, WI to Ronald and Janice (Schuh) Schaden.
Mike graduated from Two Rivers Washington High School in 1991. He completed an Electrical degree at Lakeshore Technical College in 1994. He was employed by North Country Business Products, located in Appleton, from 1995 until he could no longer work due to his illness. Mike took great pride in the sales work he did for NCBP and the relationships he fostered. No one knew their sales territory and the people within it like he did. When he wasn't busy working you could find him on a family vacation, at one of his kids many events with his wife of 20 years, Ginger, or out on his boat fishing. Many special family memories were made during the last year of his life.
He is survived by his loving wife, Ginger (Nachtwey); his children, Jacob and Jordan; his parents, Ronald and Janice (Schuh) Schaden; and his pet dog Crackers. Mike was preceded in death by his grandparents, Orville and Evelyn Schaden, and Raymond and Marie Schuh.
A time of visitation will be held on Thursday, October 27, 2016 starting at 3:00pm with a service to follow at 6:00pm at Appleton Community Evangelical Church, 2490 W. Capitol Drive, Appleton. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America