Raymond Charles Herb
M, b. October 23, 1937, d. January 26, 1987
- Birth: Raymond Charles Herb was born on October 23, 1937.
- Death: He died on January 26, 1987, at age 49, in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 10, 1924, d. September 18, 2016
- Birth: Martel Hansen was born on July 10, 1924 in Mattoon, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Hugo Warning were married on May 5, 1945 in Waukegan, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Death: Martel Hansen died on September 18, 2016, at age 92, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Martelle Warning, age 92 of Hortonville, passed away on Sunday, September 18, 2016 at Willow Lane Assisted Living, Grand Chute. She was born on July 10, 1924, in Mattoon (Shawano County), WI, daughter of the late Emanuel "Pete" and Margaret (Oestriech) Hansen. On May 5, 1945, she was united in marriage to Robert Warning in Waukegan, IL. He preceded her in death in 2004. Martelle was a proud cook working at the Hortonville School District for 40 plus years. She was a faithful member of Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Hortonville. Martelle served on the Ladies Aid and enjoyed helping serve the funeral lunches and soup dinners; she was well known for her signature potato soup, German potato salad and poppy seed cake. She enjoyed spending time at the cottage and hunting shack in the Northwoods. She also enjoyed playing dominoes, cards, (especially sheepshead) and sharing her memories and family history of Mattoon. She was a die hard Packer fan and kept a close eye on her pool numbers.
She is survived by her children: Carol Wickesberg; Jim (Diana) Warning; Mark (Julie) Warning; grandchildren: Karen Wild (special friend, Dan Deltour); Kathy (Scott) Volz; Kevin (Melissa) Warning; Michael Warning; Christopher Warning; Rachel (Nick) Locy and Rob Warning; great-grandchildren, Janelle Wild; Quinn and Dayne Volz; Karlie and Cole Warning; Kayla, Brett, and Sawyer Warning; Mytchel and Dereck Warning; Zander, Treven, and Eden Locy. Sisters, Bernadine Olk, June Olk, Carol (Dusty) Diestler and Doris Paschen; brother in-law and sister in-law, Harold (Betty) Warning; sisters in-law, Debbie Hansen and Mary Hansen. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; son, Jeffery Warning; son-in-law, Howard Wickesberg; and a brother, Kenneth Hansen.
Funeral services for Martelle will be held on Thursday, September 22, 2016, at 11:00 a.m. at Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Hortonville, with Rev. Joel Jenswold officiating. Visitation will be held at the church on Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in the Ellington Union Cemetery.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Heartland Hospice and Willow Lane Assisted Living staff for all the tender, loving care and support of Martelle.
James Lee Warning
M, b. August 24, 1949, d. February 25, 2017
- Birth: James Lee Warning was born on August 24, 1949 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 20, 1969 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 25, 2017, at age 67.
- Note: James Lee Warning, age 67, of Hortonville, went to his heavenly home on Saturday, February 25, 2017, surrounded by his loving family after his illness. He was born on August 24, 1949 in New London, son of the late Robert and Martelle (Hansen) Warning. Jim graduated from Hortonville High School in 1968. Jim worked for the Wisconsin/Michigan Power Company, now WE Energies, after high school until his December 1, 2009 retirement after working more than 40 years. On December 20, 1969 he was united in marriage to Diana Emrich in Hortonville. Jim joined the U.S. Navy and served his active duty on the Destroyer - USS Power. Following his time in the service, he went back to work with WE Energies where he was known as "Blue". Jim was an avid outdoorsman who loved hunting and fishing, but nothing was more important than his family and he passed the love of the outdoors onto his sons. He entered many fishing tournaments using fishing lures he made himself. Jim loved playing sheepshead, traveling, camping, woodworking, spending time at his cottage where he was the master bonfire maker at the annual fourth of July parties with family and friends. His famous saying was "just one more" no matter what activity he was doing. He also loved sports, especially the Packers, and watching his grandchildren's sporting events and activities. He had a tradition of taking each grandchild to the zoo individually. He was a member of Immanuel Ev. Lutheran Church in Greenville.
He is survived by his wife Diana; his sons: Kevin (Melissa) Warning, and their children Karlie and Cole; Michael Warning and his children Kayla, Brett and Sawyer; Christopher Warning and his children Mytchel and Dereck; siblings: Carol Wickesberg; Mark (Julie) Warning; brother-in-law James Emrich. He is further survived by special nieces and nephew: Karen Wild and friend Dan, Kathy (Scott) Volz, Rachel (Nick) Locy, Rob Warning, other aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents; brother Jeffrey Warning; brothers-in-law Howard Wickesberg and Royal Emrich.
The Christian Funeral for Jim will be held on Friday, March 3, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. at Immanuel Ev. Lutheran Church in Greenville with Rev. John Qualmann officiating. Burial will be in Union Cemetery in the Town of Ellington. A visitation for Jim will be held on Friday at the church from 9:00 a.m. until 12:45 p.m. Full Military Honors will be held at the church immediately following the service.
A special thank you to Dr. Mattio, Christina, Bonnie, Nancy, Laura, Melissa, Paula, Carrie, Mary, Jody, Beth and Kelly and the rest of the staff at Theda Care at Home Hospice and Cherry Meadows, for their wonderful care and concern of Jim.
Mark Jay Warning
Cecelia Anna Julius
F, b. July 26, 1881, d. February 3, 1965
Family: John W Heinel (b. April 11, 1872, d. October 3, 1935)
- Irene Margaret Heinel (b. February 6, 1901, d. June 2, 1965)
- Arnold Michael Heinel (b. May 15, 1903, d. July 24, 1985)
- Leonard William Heinel (b. October 21, 1905, d. August 24, 1966)
- Harold Frank Heinel (b. April 24, 1909, d. June 9, 1951)
- Birth: Cecelia Anna Julius was born on July 26, 1881 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John W Heinel were married on April 17, 1900 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Cecelia Anna Julius died on February 3, 1965, at age 83, in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lester Julius Meyer
M, b. March 3, 1894, d. 1959
- Birth: Lester Julius Meyer was born on March 3, 1894 in Bonduel, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1959, at age ~65, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.