Scott Allen Ciesielczyk
Kathleen Marie Dusterhoft
Kelly Lynn Ciesielczyk
Todd William Ciesielczyk
F, b. February 15, 1965, d. April 23, 1998
- Birth: Todd William Ciesielczyk was born on February 15, 1965.
- Death: She died on April 23, 1998, at age 33.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 5, 1917, d. January 1, 1998
- Birth: Robert Kuehne was born on December 5, 1917.
- Death: He died on January 1, 1998, at age 80.
Gregory Louis Hauser
M, b. November 16, 1962, d. September 6, 2016
- Birth: Gregory Louis Hauser was born on November 16, 1962 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 24, 1982 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 6, 2016, at age 53.
- Note: Hauser, Gregory L.
In loving memory of Gregory Louis Hauser, age 53, who passed away unexpectedly on September 6, 2016. Greg was born in Appleton on November 16, 1962, to Patricia (Mader) Gordon and the late David Hauser. He proudly served his country in the United States Air Force from July of 1981 through April of 1988. Greg traveled with the USAF to destinations such as Alaska, Italy and turmoil-torn Saudi Arabia just prior to the start of Desert Shield/Desert Storm.
Survivors include his daughters, Rhiannon (Rodolfo) Torres and Aislinn Hauser; his seven grandchildren, Maria, Johvanni, Jaivenn, Jerako, Shaisleigh, Jurnee and Micah; his brothers Randy Hauser and Daric (Nanette) Wellens; his twin-sister Carolyn (Tom) Egan; and sisters, Robin (Shannon) Hauser and Leann Wellens; his nephews, Randy Jr., Shane, Avery and Christopher; his nieces Marlana and Layla; and his spouse, Lisa.
A Celebration of Greg's life will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 20, 2016, at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior Street, Appleton. Military Honors will be observed at the funeral home following the Celebration of Life. The family would like to extend a special thank you to his neighbors, John and Verdain Radermacher; Greg's Aunt Kim and Uncle Tom Tisdale; as well as Greg's Uncle Scott and Aunt Wendy Mader. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
David H Hauser
M, b. August 28, 1942, d. June 3, 2005
- Birth: David H Hauser was born on August 28, 1942 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married in 1960.
- Divorce: He was divorced in 1971.
- Death: He died on June 3, 2005, at age 62.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hauser, David H. Appleton David H. Hauser, age 62, passed away Friday evening at his home after a short illness. He was born August 28, 1942, in Green Bay, the son of Ann Winters Hauser, of Appleton, and the late Harold A. Hauser. David was employed at Miller Electric for 35 years, retiring in August of 2004. He served our country in the United States Army. David was the recipient of a heart transplant from the family of the Blackburn's on February 8, 1995. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, golfing in his Wednesday night league at Mid-Valley Golf Course, working in his yard, and the companionship of his late German Shepherd, Max. David was married to Patricia Mader in 1960, and they divorced in 1971. Their four children are Randall Theresa, of Milwaukee, Gregory special friend, Lisa, of Appleton, Carolyn special friend, Tom, of Manitowoc, and Robin special friend, Laurie, of Two Rivers. There are four grandchildren and one great grandchild; his sisters, Delores Eugene Schreiter, Lois Doug Schmuhl, Joyce Sonkowsky, and Carol Jack Losse, his brothers, Donald and Carl Linda Hauser, and several nieces and nephews. David is further survived by his very dear friends, Andy and Kim. Funeral services for David will be at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2005, at the STAR OF HOPE CHAPEL MAUSOLEUM AT HIGHLAND MEMORIAL PARK, 3131 North Richmond Street, Appleton. Entombment will be in the chapel mausoleum. Friends may call from 11:30 a.m. Tuesday until the time of services directly at the chapel. In lieu of flowers, a memorial in David's name will be established by the family. WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME 537 North Superior Street Appleton 920-739-1231 www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
Raymond Joseph Heim
M, b. May 3, 1934, d. September 9, 2016
Family 1: Ruby Skoog (b. July 1, 1940, d. October 13, 1956)
- Birth: Raymond Joseph Heim was born on May 3, 1934 in Bay Settlement, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ruby Skoog were married on October 13, 1956 in Stangelville, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Raymond Joseph Heim was married on April 12, 1986 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 9, 2016, at age 82.
- Note: Raymond J. Heim Jr., 82, Green Bay, formerly of Casco, passed away peacefully from a long struggle with Alzheimer's disease on Friday, September 09, 2016, with his family at his side. Ray was born on May 03, 1934 in Bay Settlement to the late Raymond Sr. and Florence (Dappern) Heim. Ray married Ruby Skoog on October 13, 1956 in Stangelville. She preceded him in death on March 04, 1984. In those 28 years they had four children, Rusty (Katie) Heim, Ruth (Gene) DePrez, Roxy (Jeff) DuBois and Rob (Lynn) Heim; ten grandchildren, Angie (Phil) Koebe, Jake (fiancé, Angela) Heim, Zach (special friend, Bobbi) Heim, Tina (Russ) Thiry, Elizabeth (Adrian) Guilette, David (fiancé Nia) DuBois, John DuBois, Wendy Heim, Cory (special friend Abbey) Heim, Ryan (special friend Morgan) Heim; six great grandchildren, Rey, Laila, Isa, Jaxon, Elias and William. On April 12, 1986 Ray married another special woman, Rosemary Moureau at St. Bernard Church, Green Bay. Ray gained four more children. The "Brady Bunch" began with Lori (special friend Russ) VandenHoogen, Lisa (Brett) Blaney, Keith Moureau, Vickie Moureau; eight more grandchildren, Nicole (special friend Kevin) VandenHoogen, Lorissa (special friend Tyler) VandenHoogen, Tyler VandenHoogen, Kaeley Blaney, Kaitlen (special friend Jake) Blaney, Nick Poole, Caleb Poole, Chris Poole. He is further survived by his brothers, Wayne (Joyce) Heim, Lloyd (Joyce) Heim; sisters, Patricia Heim, Sue (Jim) Vaness; two brothers in law, Richard (Karen) Dohnal, Bob Nerden. Ray graduated from High School in 1952 with high honors. Ray found his talent in mechanics working at some small dealerships and then became lead mechanic and eventually service manager at Vandrisse Lincoln Mercury in Green Bay. His true passion was farming, while also working as a mechanic, he followed his dreams of owning his own farm. He bought a farm in Casco in 1973 and farmed with his family until 1990, when he and his wife moved to Green Bay to be semi-retired. Ray then worked at Dufek Farms driving the tractor and working the fields, which he enjoyed most, especially when the grand kids rode along with him!
Sadly Ray was preceded in death by two granddaughters, Melissa Thiry and Riley Moureau; one stepdaughter, Lisa Blaney; one great-grandchild, Erica Ostrand; one sister in law, Dorothy Nerden.
Friends may call at the McMAHON FUNERAL HOME, LUXEMBURG, 3:00 to 7:00 pm, Monday, September 12, 2016. Closing parish prayer service 7:00 pm on Monday with Deacon Bob Miller. Visitation will continue between 9:30 to 10:45 am on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at Holy Trinity Church, Casco. Funeral 11:00 am, Tuesday at the church with Rev. Daniel Viertel officiating. Burial in Holy Trinity Cemetery, Casco. www.mcmahonfh.com.
A special thanks is extended to Fr. Viertel from Prince of Peace Parish for all of your prayers and time spent with Dad. All of the caregivers from Allouez Parkside Village Memory Care, Heartland Hospice especially Patti. Dr. Williams for his professionalism and caregiver Mallory for all her loving touch. Ray also received special attention from his brother and best friend, Wayne. Thank you everyone!
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Sept. 11 to Sept. 17, 2016.
F, b. July 1, 1940, d. October 13, 1956
- Birth: Ruby Skoog was born on July 1, 1940 in Niagara, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond Joseph Heim were married on October 13, 1956 in Stangelville, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ruby Skoog died on October 13, 1956, at age 16.