F, b. 1880, d. 1941
- Birth: Mary Ebben was born in 1880 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Francis R Keeville were married on June 26, 1906 in St Charles, Winona Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Mary Ebben died in 1941, at age ~61, in St Charles, Winona Co, Minnesota.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Francis R Keeville
M, b. November 17, 1862, d. June 27, 1955
- Birth: Francis R Keeville was born on November 17, 1862 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Ebben were married on June 26, 1906 in St Charles, Winona Co, Minnesota.
- Death: Francis R Keeville died on June 27, 1955, at age 92, in St Charles, Winona Co, Minnesota.
F, b. October 7, 1888, d. 1898
- Birth: Rosa Ebben was born on October 7, 1888 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1898, at age ~10, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Timothy R Bastian
Robert Joseph Bastian
Teresa Lynn Bastian
Karl Lee Bastian
Valerie Jean Bastian
Marlo A Bastian
David John Berens
M, b. August 22, 1933, d. September 5, 2016
- Birth: David John Berens was born on August 22, 1933 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 3, 1999 in Baraboo, Sauk Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 5, 2016, at age 83, in Baraboo, Sauk Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: David John Berens, age 83, of Reedsburg entered the Kingdom of Heaven at 12:30 am on September 5, 2016 in Baraboo at St Clare Meadows from Parkinson's related causes.
David was the son of Genevieve (Casey) and Alphonse Berens. He married Faith Bidgood on July 3rd, 1999 in Baraboo, WI.
David was a commercial real estate appraiser for 45 years, and was Wisconsin General Appraiser #37. The majority of those years were self-employed, but he also worked for The American Appraisal Company in Milwaukee and DL Evans in Madison. He earned an MS in Real Estate and Investment Analysis, studying under Jim Graaskamp at the University Of Wisconsin Madison. He held an MAI designation, something he always felt was a valuable credential for his business.
David enjoyed watching Badger football and basketball, and the Green Bay Packers. He was a boxer in high school for the Kaukauna Galloping Ghosts, coached by Fred Barribou. He won every fight he participated in. He enjoyed fly fishing and golf for many years. In the 1950's, he enlisted in the United States Army. He was an accomplished marksman while in the army, having won a shooting competition beating out all others stationed in Germany.
He was a genteel man, with an endless and selfless compassion for others.
He is survived by his wife Faith Bidgood; former wife Bonnie; daughter Becky; son Andy; daughter-in-law Kerry (Schneider); granddaughters, Grace, Genevieve (Jacobs), Clara (Jacobs); grandson Gabe (Jacobs); grand step-daughter Jordan Pertzborn; sisters Sarah (Hank Matthewson), Barb (Tom Gilmore), Sue (Sager) and; brother Tom.
He was preceded in death by his father Alphonse, mother Genevieve (Casey), sister Mary Lou (Wil Ayers) and brother in-law Bob Sager.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at ST. MARIA GORETTI CATHOLIC CHURCH, 5313 Flad Ave., Madison WI on Saturday, October 1, 2016, at 11:00 a.m. A visitation will be held at the church on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of mass. A private burial will be held at Resurrection Cemetery at a later date.
In lieu of flowers or gifts, donations can be made to the National Parkinson Foundation. David would wish no recognition for the donation. https://secure3.convio.net/prkorg/site/SPageNavigator/donate_form.html?tab=tribute
Please share memories at www.CressFuneralService.com
Cress Funeral Service
3610 Speedway Road, Madison
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Sept. 11, 2016.
Xavier F Ciesielczyk
M, b. December 10, 1988, d. December 3, 1977
- Birth: Xavier F Ciesielczyk was born on December 10, 1988.
- Death: He died on December 3, 1977, at age ~0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1899, d. 1971
- Birth: Rose Adamski was born in 1899.
- Death: She died in 1971, at age ~72.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.