John F Henke
M, b. October 11, 1892, d. July 30, 1975
- Birth: John F Henke was born on October 11, 1892.
- Death: He died on July 30, 1975, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Charles W Gilbertson
M, b. April 8, 1925, d. July 29, 2012
- Birth: Charles W Gilbertson was born on April 8, 1925 in Green Valley, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 8, 1946.
- Death: He died on July 29, 2012, at age 87, in Cecil, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Charles W. Gilbertson, 87, N7190 Larsen Rd. Cecil, entered into the arms of the Lord on Sunday July 29th, 2012, at his residence. He was born April 8th, 1925, in the Town of Green Valley, WI. Charles married Christine Gilbertson (Pockat) at Bethel Lutheran Church in Green Valley, WI on June 8th, 1946. Together Charles and Christine farmed in the Town of Green Valley their entire lives. Charles was a member of Bethel Lutheran Church where he was previously on the church council and involved in organizations and hobbies such as a previous town supervisor in the Town of Green Valley, the over the hill club, dart ball, outstanding senior citizens in the Shawano County fair as well as the "On the farm breakfast" in Shawano County. Charles also had a passion for auctions and collecting tractors.
He is preceded in death by his parents William and Pauline Gilbertson, two sons Dean Gilbertson, and Charles S. Gilbertson, a daughter Connie Hansen, a granddaughter Tanya Gartner, and a sister Margaret Hicks.
Charles is survived by three sons Dennis Gilbertson (Amy), Duane Gilbertson (Bev), and Steve Gilbertson (Brenda). Also surviving Charles are three daughters Audrey Ellen, Deb Ambrosius (Richard), and Becky Gartner (Fred), as well as a daughter-in-law Colleen, one brother Donald Gilbertson, and two sisters Carol Hansen and Charlotte Prahl. Charles was the proud grandfather of numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, August 2nd, at Bethel Lutheran Church in the Town of Green Valley with Pastor Bill officiating. Burial will be in Bethel Lutheran Cemetery, Town of Green Valley.
Charles S Gilbertson
M, b. 1953, d. 1995
- Birth: Charles S Gilbertson was born in 1953.
- Death: He died in 1995, at age ~42.
Dean W Gilbertson
M, b. 1949, d. 1972
- Birth: Dean W Gilbertson was born in 1949.
- Death: He died in 1972, at age ~23.
Rita M Vondrachek
F, b. September 22, 1933, d. September 3, 2016
- Birth: Rita M Vondrachek was born on September 22, 1933 in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jurgen Vincent were married on May 22, 1954.
- Death: Rita M Vondrachek died on September 3, 2016, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rita Vincent, 82, Green Bay, entered into eternal glory Sept. 3, 2016. Welcoming Rita home from her life's journey were her husband, Jurgen, and infant son, Keith. Born Sept. 22, 1933, in Reedsville, WI, she was the first born of the late Charles and Veronica (Geigel) Vondrachek. Rita married Jurgen Vincent in Reedsville on May 22, 1954 and he preceded her in death on Sept. 23, 1996. Rita masterfully utilized the art of shorthand as an executive secretary, retiring from Management Enterprises Incorporated. She was a selfless individual who volunteered with Unity Hospice for nearly 20 years.
Rita is survived by three daughters, Jayne (Brad) Vincent-Houle, Green Bay, Joan (Jim) Crooks, Suamico and Anne (Terry) Peterson, Howard; two sons, Al (Nancy) Vincent, Green Valley, AZ and Todd (Lisa Garot) Vincent, Ashwaubenon; six grandchildren, Brooke Peterson, Jaclyn (Brett) Hebert, Brittany Peterson, Breanna Peterson, Andrea Vincent, and Jesse Crooks; 12 great-grandchildren, Mariah, Olivia, Selena, Madelyn, Ty, Elvina, Jack, Chloe, Emersyn, Myah, Maddex, and Jayda; four sisters, Mary (Bill) Egan, Kathryn Otte, Anne (Jim) Beasley, and Terri (Orrin) Piepenburg; two brothers, Jerome (Julie) Vondrachek and Gerald Vondrachek; one brother-in-law, Ralph (Luba) Vincent; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and dear friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Jurgen; infant son, Keith; brother, Jim Vondrachek; parents-in-law, Ralph and Anna Vincent; and brothers-in-law, Donald Otte and James Hartnett.
Visitation at Nativity of Our Lord Parish, 2270 S. Oneida St, Green Bay, Sat., Sept, 10, from 9am until the time of the mass. Memorial Mass 11am Sat. at the church with the Rev. John H. Harper officiating. Inurnment in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay.
Simply Cremation, Green Bay, (920)431-0100 is serving the family. Visit www.simplycremationgb.com to share a condolence with the family.
Rita treasured all her get-togethers with family and friends. Rita's love of angels was evident in her home, especially at Christmas.
In lieu of flowers or other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund has been established in Rita's memory.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Sept. 8, 2016.
M, b. May 5, 1934, d. June 23, 1996
- Birth: Jurgen Vincent was born on May 5, 1934.
- Marriage: He and Rita M Vondrachek were married on May 22, 1954.
- Death: Jurgen Vincent died on June 23, 1996, at age 62.
- Burial: He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Statia A Sobon
F, b. September 25, 1917, d. September 5, 2016
- Birth: Statia A Sobon was born on September 25, 1917 in Northbridge, Worcester Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: She died on September 5, 2016, at age 98.
- Note: Statia A. Brouillard, 98
Northbridge - Statia A. (Sobon) Brouillard, 98, died on Monday, September 5, 2016 (twenty days shy of her 99th birthday), in St. Camillus Health Center, Whitinsville, after a short illness.
Her beloved husband of 69 years, Leo H. Brouillard, died in 2009.
She leaves two sons: John L. Brouillard and his wife, Christine O. (Roy) Brouillard, and Paul E. Brouillard, all of Northbridge; four grandchildren: Jane C. Mason and her husband, Jeffrey C. Mason, of Northbridge, Ann E. Ashe and her husband, Joseph F. Ashe, of Dudley, Robert J. Brouillard and his wife, Christine M. (Soden) Brouillard, of Leicester, and Elizabeth M. Bennett and her husband, Brent L. Bennett, of Holden; six great grandchildren: William J. Tashjian and Samuel C. Tashjian, both of Dudley, Catherine M. Brouillard and Sarah A. Brouillard, both of Leicester, and Ethan S. Bennett and Aidan L. Bennett, both of Holden; three nieces and three nephews.
She was predeceased by her parents, Michael and Bertha (Stadnicki) Sobon; two brothers: John Sobon and Frank J. Sobon; and five sisters: Emily S. Montville, Jennie J. Sobon, Alice M. Carron, Louise S. Sobon and Sophie B. Sobon.
Born in Northbridge on September 25, 1917, she was a lifelong resident of the town. She was educated in Northbridge schools and graduated as a class officer of the Northbridge High School Class of 1935.
Mrs. Brouillard was a faithful and devoted member of St. Peter's Catholic Parish. She was a member of the Ladies of St. Anne Sodality and volunteered and served on several committees, including many years on the Bereavement Baking Committee. A homemaker for most of her life, she worked for several years at Whitin Machine Works in Whitinsville and at General Electric in Ashland in order to help pay for her two sons' college tuitions.
She enjoyed cooking, sewing, doing jumble puzzles, watching "Days of Our Lives", "Wheel of Fortune". "Chronicle", the daily Mass, and the Red Sox. She was able to witness four of the eight Red Sox World Series Championships. Her passion was her family and selfless generosity to family, friends and parish guided her throughout her life.
The Brouillard family would like to take this opportunity to publicly express their thanks to all those who helped her in her last years: her doctors: Wayne Trotter, MD, Alan Moss, MD, Eddison Ramsaran, MD, and Irfahan Asghar, MD; the Fifth Floor staff at Milford Hospital; and, especially, the staff at St. Camillus whose loving care for her and her family was truly exceptional.
Her funeral will be held Saturday, September 10, from Turgeon Funeral Home, 80 School St., Northbridge, with a Funeral Mass at 10:00 A.M. in St. Peter's Catholic Church, 39 Church Ave. Burial beside her beloved Leo in St. Patrick's Cemetery, Whitinsville, will follow the Mass. Calling hours at the funeral home will be Friday, September 9, from 5:00 to 8:00 P.M.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to St. Peter's Parish Renovation Fund, 39 Church Ave., Northbridge, MA 01534 or to the Activities Fund of St. Camillus Health Center, 447 Hill St., Whitinsville, MA 01588.
John L Brouillard
Paul E Brouillard