F, b. April 25, 1858, d. December 8, 1858
- Birth: Theodora Hoffacker was born on April 25, 1858 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Death: She died on December 8, 1858, at age 0, in Menzelen, Rheinland, Germany.
Johann Heinrich Hoffacker
M, b. April 22, 1840, d. April 28, 1840
- Birth: Johann Heinrich Hoffacker was born on April 22, 1840 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Death: He died on April 28, 1840, at age 0.
F, b. December 19, 1841
- Birth: Johanna Hoffacker was born on December 19, 1841 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Theodor Straatmann were married on August 28, 1862 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
M, b. December 9, 1831
- Birth: Theodor Straatmann was born on December 9, 1831 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Hoffacker were married on August 28, 1862 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
M, b. October 11, 1844, d. June 27, 1847
- Birth: Victor Hoffacker was born on October 11, 1844 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Death: He died on June 27, 1847, at age 2, in Menzelen, Rheinland, Germany.
Joannes Henricus Hoffacker
M, b. November 25, 1846, d. December 20, 1906
- Birth: Joannes Henricus Hoffacker was born on November 25, 1846 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Joanna Sibilla Theussen were married on April 12, 1872 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Death: Joannes Henricus Hoffacker died on December 20, 1906, at age 60, in Alpen, Wesel, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
Joanna Sibilla Theussen
F, b. December 5, 1842, d. 1880
- Birth: Joanna Sibilla Theussen was born on December 5, 1842 in Alpen, Wesel, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Henricus Hoffacker were married on April 12, 1872 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Death: Joanna Sibilla Theussen died in 1880, at age ~38.
M, b. September 29, 1940, d. September 9, 1990
- Birth: Kenneth Boldt was born on September 29, 1940.
- Death: He died on September 9, 1990, at age 49.
Marna Louise Lasee
Family 2: Kenneth Boldt (b. September 29, 1940, d. September 9, 1990)
Leslie John Boldt
M, b. August 30, 1969, d. September 4, 2016
- Birth: Leslie John Boldt was born on August 30, 1969.
- Death: He died on September 4, 2016, at age 47.
- Note: Leslie John "Les" Boldt, 47, Green Bay, passed unexpectedly on September 4, 2016. The son of Kenny Boldt and Marna (Lasee) Boldt-Johns was born August 30, 1969.
Les was raised in Wrightstown with close family and lifelong friends, David and Greg. He graduated from Wrightstown High School in 1987. He went on to graduate from NWTC's Police Science program and began working as a Wisconsin State Trooper.
He was a loving father, great brother, friend, "Super" Trooper, hero, handyman, hunter and golf buddy. He was always willing to lend a helping hand.
Les will be deeply missed.
He is survived by his children, Justin and Mariah; mother, Marna (Allen Johns); siblings, Brian (Dawn), Brenda (Mark) Caelwaerts, Larry (Lisa), Dean (Eileen) and Lynn (Dave) Zirbel. He is further survived by the mother of his children, Kimberly Boldt, Kevin (Annie) and Keith (Kathy) Johns, many nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles, as well as other family members and friends.
Les was preceded in death by his father, Kenny; brother, Timothy; maternal and paternal grandparents, and other members of his extended family.
Friends and family will gather at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N Tenth Street, De Pere on Saturday, September 10, 2016 beginning at 2:00 PM. A Prayer Service will be held at 5:30 PM with Pastor Mike Gehl officiating. Honors will follow from the Wisconsin State Patrol.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Boldt family.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the Wisconsin State Troopers for their care and compassion during this difficult time.
"Look Out, I Got Five!"
- Graduation: He graduated from Wrightstown High School in 1987.
Timothy Robert Boldt
M, b. February 1, 1966, d. February 1, 1966
- Birth: Timothy Robert Boldt was born on February 1, 1966.
- Death: He died on February 1, 1966, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Thomas G Starke
M, b. December 19, 1940, d. September 5, 2016
- Birth: Thomas G Starke was born on December 19, 1940.
- Death: He died on September 5, 2016, at age 75, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Thomas G. Starke 75 formally of Kaukauna passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family at Matthews Senior Living in Menasha on September 5, 2016. He was born on December 19, 1940 to the late Gilbert and Lillian (Chopin) Starke. Thomas graduated from Kaukauna High in 1959. He went on to attend Outagamie County Teachers College and graduated in 1962. He taught school for a couple of years until he became ill with Epilepsy. His sickness didn't allow him to finish his schooling at Wisconsin State College of Oshkosh. Tom developed a paper machine as of part of a school science project for student teaching. All you needed was Tom's machine, egg beaters and facial tissues and you have paper. He loved watching the Packers, Brewers, tailgating with Pepsi and Hershey bars, fishing, camping, playing basketball and most of all being with family and friends. Because of his lifetime health adversities he never complained. He just loved life.
He is survived by his sister Nancy (John) Lehman, niece Lynn (Kevin) Schmitting, nephew Andrew (Susan) Lehman, great nieces, Greta (Jacob) Taxis, Natalie Schmitting, Ryan Schmitting, cousins James Isaacson, Donald (Marie) Isaacson and Barbara (Larry) Driskill.
He is preceded in death by his parents and grandparents.
Funeral service will be held on Saturday, September 10, 2016 at Wichmann Funeral Home Laemmrich Chapel 312 Milwaukee St. Menasha, 54952 at 11:00 am with Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara officiating. Visitation will be from 10:00 am until time of service. Burial will be at Highland Memorial Park on Monday, September 12, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
A special thank you to the staff at Matthew's and at Heartland Hospice for all the wonderful care they gave to Thomas.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the "Epilepsy Foundation Heart of Wisconsin 1302 Mendota St. #100 Madison, WI 53714."
At the end of every visit Tom would always say "Take Care." Well today we say to you Tom, "Take Care."
Online condolences can be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1959.