Joseph P Ashauer
M, b. March 16, 1968, d. November 27, 2005
- Birth: Joseph P Ashauer was born on March 16, 1968 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 27, 2005, at age 37.
Dwayne E Ashauer
M, b. June 1, 1994, d. October 26, 2007
- Birth: Dwayne E Ashauer was born on June 1, 1994.
- Death: He died on October 26, 2007, at age 13.
Jacob M Ashauer
Arthur B Ashauer
Mary Ann Ashauer
Dennis M McHugh
Joy Marie Hofacker
Luke R Hofacker
Theodora Catharina Hoffacker
F, b. April 20, 1867, d. October 27, 1953
- Birth: Theodora Catharina Hoffacker was born on April 20, 1867 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Burian were married on February 4, 1890 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theodora Catharina Hoffacker died on October 27, 1953, at age 86.
M, b. July 1862, d. August 11, 1916
- Birth: Joseph Burian was born in July 1862 in Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Theodora Catharina Hoffacker were married on February 4, 1890 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph Burian died on August 11, 1916, at age 54.
Anna Catharina Praest
F, b. April 11, 1849, d. November 11, 1924
Family: Herman Hofacker (b. February 10, 1835, d. October 18, 1915)
- Theodor Heinrich Hofacker (b. June 2, 1878, d. April 11, 1962)
- Peter Hofacker (b. August 5, 1880, d. May 23, 1949)
- Anna Hofacker (b. February 15, 1884, d. April 22, 1957)
- Agnes L Hofacker (b. February 24, 1886, d. March 17, 1977)
- Birth: Anna Catharina Praest was born on April 11, 1849 in Labbeck, Rheinland, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Herman Hofacker were married on April 25, 1876 in Sonsbeck, Wesel, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Death: Anna Catharina Praest died on November 11, 1924, at age 75, in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
- Note: MRS. CATHERINE HOFACKER
Mrs. Catherine Hofacker, 75, died Tuesday afternoon at her home in Center. She is survived by three daughters, Mrs. Edward Stangle, Black Creek, Mrs. Joseph Burian, Milwaukee, and Miss Anna Hofacker of Center; four sons: John, Appleton: Henry, Ellington; Peter, Kimberly: and Theodore Center. Nineteen grandchildren and six great-grand-children also survive.
She was a member of the Christian Mothers society of St. Edward church.
Funeral Services will be held at 10 o'clock Friday morning from St. Edward church at Mackville. Interment will take place in Mackville cemetery.
Theodor Heinrich Hofacker
M, b. June 2, 1878, d. April 11, 1962
- Birth: Theodor Heinrich Hofacker was born on June 2, 1878 in Sonsbeck, Wesel, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Death: He died on April 11, 1962, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.