M, b. October 1, 1747, d. July 12, 1819
- Birth: Garrit Vinkenvleugel was born on October 1, 1747 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hendrina Lammers were married on January 29, 1775 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Garrit Vinkenvleugel died on July 12, 1819, at age 71, in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1747
- Birth: Hendrina Lammers was born circa 1747.
- Marriage: She and Garrit Vinkenvleugel were married on January 29, 1775 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. January 17, 1751
- Birth: Steven Vinkenvleugel was born on January 17, 1751 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Anna Christina Vinkenvleugel
F, b. August 15, 1746
- Birth: Anna Christina Vinkenvleugel was born on August 15, 1746 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Hendrik Coendert Vinkenvleugel
M, b. July 14, 1754, d. May 9, 1820
- Birth: Hendrik Coendert Vinkenvleugel was born on July 14, 1754 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria terHaart were married on February 11, 1783 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Hendrik Coendert Vinkenvleugel and Aaltje Anderijen were married on June 28, 1789 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Hendrik Coendert Vinkenvleugel died on May 9, 1820, at age 65, in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1754
- Birth: Maria terHaart was born circa 1754.
- Marriage: She and Hendrik Coendert Vinkenvleugel were married on February 11, 1783 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1754
- Birth: Aaltje Anderijen was born circa 1754.
- Marriage: She and Hendrik Coendert Vinkenvleugel were married on June 28, 1789 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. July 19, 1761
- Birth: Sander Vinkenvleugel was born on July 19, 1761 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Catharina Oostendorp were married on February 22, 1785 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Anna Catharina Oostendorp
F, b. July 29, 1759
- Birth: Anna Catharina Oostendorp was born on July 29, 1759 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Sander Vinkenvleugel were married on February 22, 1785 in Dinxperlo, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Teube Oostendorp was born circa 1740.
- Marriage: He and Maria Jenster were married.
Hope Elizabeth Hofacker
F, b. April 5, 2001, d. April 5, 2001
- Birth: Hope Elizabeth Hofacker was born on April 5, 2001 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 5, 2001, at age 0, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Linda Jeanne Kettner
Baigeh J Tucker
Barbara Jean Kettner
Jerold C Kettner
M, b. April 24, 1928, d. June 17, 2015
- Birth: Jerold C Kettner was born on April 24, 1928.
- Death: He died on June 17, 2015, at age 87, in Menominee Falls, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kettner, Jerold Age 87, passed away Thursday, June 17, 2015 at Silverado Oakwood memory care facility in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. He was preceded in death by his parents; Michael Kettner and Eleanor (Hofacker) Kettner, Dear Aunt and Uncle, who raised him, Rose (Kettner) and Charlie Klitzke, brothers; Donald, Tom and Paul, sister Nancy (Chris) Lison and wife Mary Jane (Hoffmann). He is survived by his children; Terrence, Steven (Therese), Nicholas, Mary Ann (Henry) Koch, Gerald (Debra), Kathy (Jamal) Fairaq, and Donna, 11 Grandchildren, and 12 Great Grandchildren. Sisters; Dorothy (Mathias) Hoffmann, Jean Molitor, Brothers; Carl (Lorraine), Kenneth (Arliss), Brother-in-law Chris Lison, Sisters-in-law; Doris (John) Weyers, Marlene Kettner, Paula Kettner, and special Friend Maxine Moreau. Jerry is also survived by many nieces, nephews, cousins and other relatives along with many friends Jerry retired after 38 years working on the Chicago Northwestern Railroad working as a switchman and yard master. He also worked many side jobs repairing furnaces and doing maintenance work. He lived up to his name as a "Jerry-rigger." His other passions were, camping, boating, fishing, hunting and being a card shark. After retirement, Texas was his winter retreat until the spring of 2012, when he remained in Wisconsin. Many thanks to Seasons Hospice and Silverado Memory Care. A Mass of Christian Burial will take place on Thursday, June 25 at 11 AM at Good Shepherd Catholic Church N88 W17658 Christman Rd., Menomonee Falls. Entombment Wisconsin Memorial Park. Visitation Wednesday, June 24 at the funeral home from 5-8 PM and Thursday at the church from 10 AM until time of the Mass.
Mary Jane Elizabeth Hoffmann
F, b. December 11, 1927, d. October 11, 2013
- Birth: Mary Jane Elizabeth Hoffmann was born on December 11, 1927.
- Death: She died on October 11, 2013, at age 85, in Sparta, Monroe Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Jane Elizabeth Kettner (nee Hoffmann), 85, entered eternal life Oct. 11, 2013. She resided in her Sparta home in the loving care of her daughter, son, and grandson.
Mary was raised in Appleton, raised her children in Wauwatosa, and spent her golden years in Holmen.
Beloved friend of Roger Umland; precious mother of Terry, Steve (Terry), Nick, Mary Ann (Henry) Koch, Gerry (Debbie), Kathy (Jamal) Fairaq, Donna Kettner; and their father, Jerold; loving grandmother of 11; and great-grandmother of 13. Survived by her siblings, Ginny (Cliff) Apitz, Elaine Beattie, Sylvia (Le Roy) Sauer, Doris (Cy) Stadler, Richard (JoAnn) Hoffmann.
Preceded in death by her brother, Matthew (Dorothy) Hoffmann; and brother-in-law, Scottie Beattie.
Mary will be remembered for her beautiful handcrafted greeting cards and ceramics, her passion to dance, love for angels, and her unprecedented generosity and love of bringing joy to others. The family wishes to give a heartfelt thanks to Riverfront Prime Times, Tomah, and Judy Spangler for the tender loving care they offered Mary.
A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, 1215 Redwood St, Onalaska, with the Reverend Donald Stein officiating. Burial will be in the Onalaska Cemetery, Onalaska. A luncheon will follow at the church.
Family and friends are invited to call from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Wednesday at Lanham-Schanhofer Funeral Home, Sparta, and from 10 a.m. until time of services on Thursday at the church. Online condolences may be offered at www.schanhoferfh.com.
The Lanham-Schanhofer Funeral Home, Sparta, is assisting the family with funeral arrangements.
Nicholas Charles Kettner
Gerald Dean Kettner
Terrence J Kettner