Shirley Rose Tousley
F, b. November 13, 1923, d. August 14, 1997
- Birth: Shirley Rose Tousley was born on November 13, 1923.
- Marriage: She and William John Melody were married on December 6, 1945 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Death: Shirley Rose Tousley died on August 14, 1997, at age 73, in Florida.
M, b. March 25, 1823
- Birth: Antonie Abels was born on March 25, 1823 in Gassel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hendrica VanAbel were married on July 14, 1852 in Grave, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. January 18, 1916, d. July 22, 1972
- Birth: Jacob Heimbach was born on January 18, 1916 in Lincoln, Lancaster Co, Nebraska.
- Death: He died on July 22, 1972, at age 56, in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jacob Heimbach
Age 56, passed away at 2:15 a.m. Saturday after a five year illness. He was born Jan. 18, 1916 in Lincoln, Nebraska and lived in the Stockbridge area most of his life. He was a member of the American Legion, the Chamber of Commerce, the Fire Department, and a former member of the Village Board of Stockbridge. He served in the army in World War II. Survivors include his wife; Germaine; four daughters; Mrs. Paul (Jane) Carney, Route 2, Hilbert; Catherine, Ellen, Cheryl; all at home; one son; Mark Madison; two brothers; George, Marinette; Henry, Stockbridge; one sister; Mrs. Emma Moore, Fond du Lac; one grandchild. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Marys Catholic Church, Stockbridge with Rev. William Willinger officiating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Fargo Funeral Home, Stockbridge, after 3 p.m. on Sunday with the rosary at 8 p.m. Sunday.
Jane Margaret Verfurth
F, b. October 18, 1924, d. June 26, 2017
- Birth: Jane Margaret Verfurth was born on October 18, 1924 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Vogt were married in 1947.
- Death: Jane Margaret Verfurth died on June 26, 2017, at age 92.
- Note: Jane Margaret Voet-nurse, wife, mother, homemaker, neighbor and crafter- died June 26, 2017.
She was born to Mathew and Stella Verfurth on October 18, 1924 in Kaukauna, WI. She graduated from Kaukauna High School with honors in 1942, and she graduated as a registered nurse from St. Mary's School of Nursing in Milwaukee, WI.
In 1947, Jane married Robert J. Voet in 1947, and they had two sons, James and Steven, in 1949 and 1953, repsectively. In the early 1950's she moved with her military husband to New Mexico which became her permanent home.
She worked for many years as a part-time pediatric nurse at Bataan Memorial Hospital (later Lovelace). In 1974, she retired from nursing to take up her second career of knitting and crocheting. She sold her handiwork at Blue Portal in Old Town.
Jane was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, Robert, and three siblings: Betty Niesen, Richard Verfurth, and Mary Malchow.
She is survived by her two sons, her daughter-in law, Margaret Alcock, her brother-in-law Wayne Malchow, and numerous nieces and nephews.
There will be a memorial mass for Jane on October 14, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at the Sangre de Cristo Catholic Church in Albuquerque, 8901 Candelaria NE. A reception will follow at the family home.
Published in Albuquerque Journal on Oct. 8, 2017.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1942.
F, b. September 10, 1807, d. June 14, 1849
Family: Gerardus Hoffacker (b. March 30, 1792, d. August 13, 1868)
- Margaretha Hoffacker (b. June 10, 1833, d. June 9, 1855)
- Herman Hofacker (b. February 10, 1835, d. October 18, 1915)
- Helena Hoffacker (b. May 7, 1837)
- Johann Heinrich Hoffacker (b. April 22, 1840, d. April 28, 1840)
- Johanna Hoffacker (b. December 19, 1841)
- Victor Hoffacker (b. October 11, 1844, d. June 27, 1847)
- Joannes Henricus Hoffacker (b. November 25, 1846, d. December 20, 1906)
- Birth: Dorothee Ackermann was born on September 10, 1807 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus Hoffacker were married on May 5, 1832 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Death: Dorothee Ackermann died on June 14, 1849, at age 41, in Menzelen, Rheinland, Germany.