F, b. April 30, 1920, d. January 29, 2008
- Birth: Dorothy Felzer was born on April 30, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 29, 2008, at age 87, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret L VandenHoogan
F, b. July 9, 1938, d. August 26, 2016
- Birth: Margaret L VandenHoogan was born on July 9, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 26, 2016, at age 78.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Margaret L. "Dolly" Heindl, age 78 of Menasha passed away on August 26, 2016. Dolly was born on July 9, 1938 in Appleton Wisconsin to Emmett and Dorothy (Felzer) Vanden Hoogan. During her life Dolly held several jobs. She was retired from Kimberly Clark but, she also tended bar and enjoyed that very much. She was always a hard worker. She enjoyed fishing, gardening and painting statuary. She loved animals and adopted many pets over the years. She also loved wolves.
She will be sadly missed by, children: Kim DeShaney of Rosholt Wisconsin, Randy and Wanda DeShaney of Appleton and Mark and Kathy Stuard of Manchester, Tennessee, grandchildren: Elijah, Angelina Melissa, Cassandra, Cheyenne, siblings: Judy and RJ Treptow of Victoria Texas, Sandra Vanden Hoogen of Fond Du Lac, Ronny and Rebecca "Tonya" Bucholtz of Neenah, sisters-in-law Barb Bucholtz and Kelly Toohey as well as many nieces, nephews and other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Eugene "Skip" Heindl, daughter Laurie DeShaney and brothers Gary Bucholtz and Tom Bucholtz.
Funeral Services will be held at Wichmann-Laemmrich Funeral Home, 312 Milwaukee Street, Menasha on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 11:00am. Visitation will be at the funeral home on Tuesday from 9:00am to 10:45am. Burial will be at St. John's Cemetery of Menasha. For more information and to express condolences, please visit www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
The family would like to thank Charlene Tobey for all her visits and care given to Dolly.
Eugene E Heindl
M, b. December 16, 1934, d. September 21, 1991
- Birth: Eugene E Heindl was born on December 16, 1934.
- Death: He died on September 21, 1991, at age 56.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 17, 1917, d. March 17, 1976
- Birth: Garnet Bucholtz was born on March 17, 1917.
- Death: He died on March 17, 1976, at age 59, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 12, 1949, d. December 10, 2012
- Birth: Gary Bucholtz was born on June 12, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 10, 2012, at age 63, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 20, 1962, d. July 27, 2012
- Birth: Thomas Bucholtz was born on January 20, 1962 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 27, 2012, at age 50.
- Note: Thomas Lee Bucholtz, age 50, died unexpectedly on Friday, July 27, 2012 at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. Tom was born on January 20, 1962 in Appleton, son of the late Garnet and Dorothy (Felzer) Bucholtz. He was employed with Quality Truck Care Center of Oshkosh as a mechanic for over 20 years. Tom enjoyed hunting, fishing, campfires and cooking on the grill in the great outdoors. He also had a love for spending time with his family.
Tom is lovingly survived by his son, Taylor "TJ" Bucholtz, Appleton; his life partner, Kelly Toohey, Appleton; and her children, Shaunna Toohey and her fiancée Jason Strassman, and Ryan Toohey, Appleton; two grandsons, Keltin and Ethan Strassman, very special friends, Clayton (Susie) Bundy, Appleton; three sisters, Margaret "Dolly" Heindl, Menasha; Sandy Vanden Hoogen, Fond du Lac; Judy Trepton, Victoria, TX; two brothers, Ronny (Rebecca) Bucholtz, Neenah; and Gary (Barbara) Bucholtz, Menasha; Tom is further survived by Kelly's parents, sisters and brother and by numerous nieces, nephews other relatives and many great friends. Tom was preceded in death by his parents, his grandmother, Laura Felzer, two brothers-in-law; Tom Dashaney, Skip Heindl and his niece, Laura Dashaney.
A memorial service will be held 6:00PM Thursday, August 2, 2012 from the funeral home with Pastor Mike Huff officiating. Inurnment will be in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton. Tom's family will receive relatives and friends at the funeral home on Thursday from 3:00PM until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established in his name.
Online condolences may be made at: www.valleyfh.com.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 31, 2012.