Anna Maria VanKemenade
F, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Anna Maria VanKemenade was born circa 1800 in Veldhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Wilhelmus Cuijpers were married on May 31, 1822 in Veldhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 8, 1750
- Birth: Joanna Cuijpers was born on November 8, 1750 in Waalre, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. July 17, 1753, d. September 7, 1826
- Birth: Nicolaas Cuijpers was born on July 17, 1753 in Waalre, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on September 7, 1826, at age 73, in Budel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. September 9, 1756
- Birth: Henrica Cuijpers was born on September 9, 1756 in Waalre, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. April 16, 1760
- Birth: Antonius Cuijpers was born on April 16, 1760 in Waalre, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 30, 1762
- Birth: Petronella Cuijpers was born on November 30, 1762 in Waalre, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1753
- Birth: Willemina Bartels was born circa 1753.
Shirley Mae Hietpas
F, b. January 3, 1935, d. August 16, 2016
- Birth: Shirley Mae Hietpas was born on January 3, 1935 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Richard Phillip Bender were married in 1954.
- Divorce: Shirley Mae Hietpas and Richard Phillip Bender were divorced on September 30, 1983.
- Marriage: Shirley Mae Hietpas was married in 1992.
- Death: She died on August 16, 2016, at age 81.
- Note: Shirley Mae (Hietpas) Bender-Gehrt went home to the arms of her Savior on Tuesday, August 16, 2016. She was born on January 3, 1935 in Appleton, Wisconsin, daughter of the late William and Mildred (Zeffery) Hietpas. Shirley married Richard Bender in 1954, and together they raised seven children. In the second chapter of her life, Shirley married Herman "Hy" Gehrt in 1992.
Shirley always enjoyed working with people. At a young high school age she began selling Dutchmaid clothes with her mother. Shirley was a pioneer business woman, co-founder of Tri-City Glass in 1960. She developed a self-help organization, the International Association of Clear Thinking in which many people reached out to her for direction in starting groups within their local area. She led I'ACT seminars across the United States. She was involved in local business organizations, such as Women in Construction, Appleton Northside Business Association, and was one of the original board members that formed American National Bank. Shirley received the Connie Steele Woman of Strength Award in 2012, given by the Samaritan Counseling Center.
Shirley was a woman of faith with a special devotion to the Blessed Mother. She and Dick raised their family at St. Edward, Mackville where she was an active member for over 30 years. The community of New Hope Lutheran Church welcomed Shirley and Hy in their marriage, and they have been members for over 20 years. She was thankful for the friendship and guidance in faith from Fr. Justin Werner, Pastor Jeff Prewitt, and Fr. Walter Stumpf.
Shirley is survived by her loving husband of 24 years, Herman; her seven children: Patricia (Donald) Coonen, Charles (Nancy) Bender, Donna (Dan) Dorn, Jo Ann Bender, Jeanne (Rob) Sprister, Lawrence (Dianne) Bender, and Stephanie (Joe) Flanagan; 20 grandchildren: William (Mandi) VanCuyk, Joseph (Tara) Van Cuyk, Thomas (Tia) Van Cuyk, Anna (Nathan) Reed, Kevin (Nicole) Kauth, Becky (Jason) West, Jacob Coonen, Amber Bender, Jon Bender, Dustin Dorn, Heather Dorn, Carly VanLaarhoven, Joely VanLaarhoven, Alyssa (Ryan) Chapman, Jacey Spoehr, Aaron Spoehr, Lindsey Bender, Katie Boone, Mason Boone, and Lauren Immel; her 14 great-grandchildren: Stasia, Nikayla, Bayleigh and Sawyer Van Cuyk, Ryan and Gracie Reed, Lila Van Cuyk, Kyla Kauth, Makennah, Hailey, Brooke, Liam West, and Chase and Miles Chapman. Shirley is further survived by her sisters: Mildred Doern, Geraldine (James) Daverveld; sisters and brothers-in-law: Irna Kromm, Donald (Dorothy) Gehrt, Roger (Delores) Gehrt, Edward (JoAnne) Gehrt, Charles (Marge) Gehrt, Dennis (Carol) Gehrt, Gary (Sallee) Gehrt, Evelyn Wolosek, Mary Bruch, Eleanor (Wally) Willes, Shirley (Ray) Fank, John (Laura) Bender; lifelong friends, Carol Steenis, Gayanne and Lyle Wickman; and many nieces, nephews and friends.
Shirley was further preceded in death by her daughter: Judy Bender; the father of her children, Richard Bender; siblings, Dorothy Jean and William; brothers and sisters in law: Kenneth (Verdell) Gehrt, Benjamin Gehrt, Shirley Gehrt, Peter Kromm, and Charles Wolosek.
Mass of Christian Burial will be 10:00 AM on Saturday August 20, 2016 at ST. EDWARD CATHOLIC CHURCH, N2926 State Hwy 47, Mackville, with Fr. Walter Stumpf, Pastor Jeff Prewitt of New Hope Lutheran Church, Neenah, and Fr. Justin Werner co-officiating. Visitation will be held on Friday evening, August 19, at Valley Funeral Home beginning at 3:00 PM and concluding with a prayer service at 7:00PM. Visitation will resume at the church Saturday morning beginning at 8:00 until 9:45 AM, followed by the Mass at 10:00 AM. Burial will be at Zion Lutheran Cemetery, Embarrass. In lieu of flowers, Shirley had requested that memorial gifts be made to the Judy Bender Scholarship for Nursing held at the Community Foundation of the Fox Valley.
Shirley's family would like to extend a special thank you to Dr. Guenther, Jenn and Mar and the staff at FVHO, along with special caregivers from Brookdale and Garden View. Special thanks to Heartland Hospice, especially Elma.
Mom enjoyed traveling in the RV with family and friends and visiting the "Senior Center" most Tuesdays. Mom loved her family, dancing with Hy, and encouraging others to be the best they can be.
Veronica (Vera) M Loehr
F, b. December 26, 1915
- Birth: Veronica (Vera) M Loehr was born on December 26, 1915 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence Marcoe were married on September 9, 1936 in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
JoAnn Elizabeth Marcoe
F, b. October 16, 1944, d. June 5, 2005
- Birth: JoAnn Elizabeth Marcoe was born on October 16, 1944 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 5, 2005, at age 60, in Fort Wayne, Allen Co, Indiana.
Gerald C Marcoe
M, b. February 18, 1941, d. August 15, 2016
- Birth: Gerald C Marcoe was born on February 18, 1941.
- Marriage: He was married in 2001.
- Death: He died on August 15, 2016, at age 75.
- Note: Gerald "Jerry" C. Marcoe, age 75 of Fond du Lac, passed away at his home after a two-year battle with brain cancer on Monday, August 15, 2016. He was born in Fond du Lac on February 18, 1941 to Clarence and Vera (Loehr). Jerry attended and graduated from Fond du Lac High School and went on to enlist in the US Navy where he was stationed in California. Jerry briefly moved back to Fond du Lac where he married Ellen Strebe before moving back to California for a short while. Jerry eventually settled back in Fond du Lac where he and Ellen raised their family together. Jerry owned and operated Marcoe Heating and Cooling out of Fond du Lac for many years until his retirement in the early 2000's. In 2001, Jerry married Sandra Sigler and the two lived together in Tucson and Florida before settling back in Fond du Lac.
Jerry enjoyed being outside where he liked to bike, hike and camp. He was also a pet lover and supporter of the local Humane Society. His favorite hobby was sailing which he did for many years and was a long-time member of the Fond du Lac Yacht Club.
Jerry is survived by his wife, Sandra; mother: Vera Marcoe of Fond du lac; children: James Marcoe of Burke, VA, Mike Marcoe of Madison, WI, and Julie (Phil) Walgenbach of Fond du Lac; grandchildren: Nathan, Naomi and Jonathan Marcoe, Hailey and Payton Walgenbach; step children: Diana (Dan) Peterson, Susan Sigler, Nicole (Lenny) Sigler-Salm, Alison (fiancé, Chris Eiche) Hintz and Sam (Heidi) Sigler; step grandchildren: Brice, Shawn (Michelle), Seth, Kalvin, Cole, Riley, Ava, Jack, Sammy and Max; step great-grandchildren: Carter and Lincoln; sisters: Mary Steinke, Elyse Marcoe and Kay Hagel.
Jerry was preceded in death by his father, Clarence Marcoe; sister: Joanne Gause.
The memorial for Jerry will be held at 1:00 PM on Sunday, August 28, 2016 at the FOND DU LAC YACHT CLUB (705 Mohawk Dr., Fond du Lac). A time of fellowship will follow the memorial. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be directed to the Fond du Lac Humane Society in Jerry's name.
Jerry's family wishes to thank the nurses and staff at Agnesian Hospice for the care give to Jerry. Also, a thank you to all Sandra and Jerry's friends for the the love and support during the past two years.