M, b. circa 1720
- Birth: Antonius VanderCruijs was born circa 1720 in Someren, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Catharina VanHoof were married on October 31, 1751 in Leende, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Eslisabeth Spoor
F, b. circa 1730, d. June 17, 1774
- Birth: Maria Eslisabeth Spoor was born circa 1730.
- Marriage: She and Wilhelmus VanHoof were married on October 14, 1770.
- Death: Maria Eslisabeth Spoor died on June 17, 1774 in Soerendonk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1747
- Birth: Justina Martens was born circa 1747.
- Marriage: She and Matthias VanHoof were married on October 11, 1772 in Overveen, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1752
- Birth: Elisabeth Eysbouts was born circa 1752.
- Marriage: She and Henricus VanHoof were married on January 21, 1776 in Leende, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1779
- Birth: Peter VanRixtel was born circa 1779.
M, b. circa 1789
- Birth: Hendrik VanLuijk was born circa 1789.
F, b. circa 1735
- Birth: Hendriena VanWees was born circa 1735.
Joseph Arthur Kronser
M, b. April 10, 1927, d. August 13, 2016
- Birth: Joseph Arthur Kronser was born on April 10, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on November 18, 1950 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 13, 2016, at age 89.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kronser, Joseph A.
Joseph Kronser, age 89 of Appleton, passed away at Century Oaks on August 13, 2016. Joe was born in Appleton on April 10, 1927, son of the late Francis and Valeria (Horky) Kronser. He was a 1945 graduate of Appleton High School and entered the United States Navy where he served as a Pharmacist's Mate Third Class. He was discharged in 1946 and was presented with the World War II Victory Medal. Joe then enrolled at Lawrence University. During his college studies, he married the former Clarice Marie Burt at St. Joseph's Catholic Church on November 18, 1950. Joe graduated with his degree in Math in 1951. He owned and operated Fox Oil & Gas Company in Appleton for over twenty-three years. In 1981, he and Clarice moved north to Moshawquit Lake where they resided until 1998. During that time, Joe owned the J. & C. Shopping Cart in Suring. He retired in 1993. In 1998, The Villages in Florida became his home, until relocating back to Wisconsin in 2013. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus, The Optimist Club, the Lions Club, and was active in his church, wherever he happened to live at the time.
Joe is survived by his loving wife: Claire Kronser of Appleton; six children: Liz (Mike) Malchow of DePere, Chris (Ann) Kronser of Middleton, Jean Moreno of Lake Forest, Illinois, Jeff (Laura) Kronser of Oregon, Wisconsin, Carrie (Pat) Hawley of Appleton, and Bob (Wendie) Kronser of New London; a sister: Fran (George) LaBonte of Michigan, and a brother: Thomas Kronser of King, Wisconsin. Joe is also survived by seventeen grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, a great-granddaughter Addison Arft, by Claire's parents, and by Claire's siblings.
A funeral service for Joe will be held at 11:00 AM on Thursday, August 18, 2016 at the Wichmann Funeral Home, 537 N. Superior Street in Appleton, with Fr. Gerald Falk officiating. Interment will follow at Highland Memorial Park. Family and friends are invited to gather at the funeral home on Thursday morning from 9:00 AM until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions will be used to support research for Parkinson's Disease and Lewy Body Dementia.
For more information or to share a memory of Joe, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
Christopher Francis Kronser
F, b. 1956, d. August 18, 1984
- Birth: Constance Reimer was born in 1956.
- Death: She died on August 18, 1984, at age ~28, in Dane County, Wisconsin.