- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Greg N Golueke
M, b. November 21, 1950, d. January 10, 2000
- Birth: Greg N Golueke was born on November 21, 1950.
- Death: He died on January 10, 2000, at age 49.
Carl H Krueger
M, b. December 21, 1922, d. August 10, 2016
- Birth: Carl H Krueger was born on December 21, 1922.
- Marriage: He and Joan V Miller were married on April 8, 1944.
- Death: Carl H Krueger died on August 10, 2016, at age 93, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carl H. Krueger, 93, passed away on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at the Bridges of Appleton. Carl was born on December 31, 1922 to Herman and Florence (Elkey) Krueger. He served in the US Army Air Corps during WWII in Europe. While in Europe he met and married Joan V. Miller on April 8, 1944. Carl also served in the US Air Force during the Korean War in New Mexico.
Carl is survived by his children; Paul Krueger, Dennis Krueger, Russ (Denise) Krueger and Samantha (Chuck) Ascher; granddaughters: Tracey (Tim) Hooyman, Corey (Craig) Hetherington, Mallory (Chris Moreau) Krueger, and Cassandra (Stuart Carr) Holcomb, five brothers and a sister, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Carl was preceded in death by his parents, his wife Joan, a son Terry Krueger and a grandson Jordan.
A memorial gathering will be held on Sunday, August 14, 2016 from 2:00 until 4:00 PM at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior St.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com. The family would like to thank the Bridges of Appleton for their care and help during this difficult time. In lieu of flowers, a memorial will be established in Carl's name.
Joan V Miller
F, b. October 5, 1924, d. August 4, 2008
- Birth: Joan V Miller was born on October 5, 1924 in London, Middlesex, England.
- Marriage: She and Carl H Krueger were married on April 8, 1944.
- Death: Joan V Miller died on August 4, 2008, at age 83.
M, b. circa 1785
- Birth: Unknown Siebers was born circa 1785.
M, b. circa 1879
- Birth: Frank Servotte was born circa 1879.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude Theodora Kersten were married on October 8, 1901 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
Roy A Heinzen
M, b. August 9, 1922, d. August 11, 2016
- Birth: Roy A Heinzen was born on August 9, 1922 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 19, 1952 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 11, 2016, at age 94, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Roy A. Heinzen, Kaukauna, age 94, passed into the hands of our Lord early Thursday morning, August 11, 2016 at the St. Paul Home following a brief illness. Roy was born August 9, 1922 to Albert and Mary (Backhausen) Heinzen near Antigo, WI. He graduated from Kaukauna High School and completed an apprenticeship, graduating as a machinist with Giddings & Lewis. Roy was a Navy veteran, serving during WWII. Most of his career was spent working at the Thilmany Mill in Kaukauna.
Roy married Joan Tillman on April 19, 1952 at St. Joseph Parish in Appleton. They lived in Kaukauna their entire life, raising five children. Roy and Joan were avid campers. Door County was their favorite site. They loved visiting with friends and family.
Roy is survived by his wife of 64 years, Joan; two daughters: Terry (Dick) Helf of Silver Cliff, WI; and Pam (Randy) Swensen of Kaukauna; three sons: Tim of Kaukauna; Todd of Kaukauna; and Scott (Brenda) of Black Creek; two grandchildren: Brad (Pam) Helf and Kristy Kleinschmidt; and great granddaughter, Adaleigh Kleinschmidt. He is also survived by his sister, Marjorie Koglin.
In addition to his parents, Roy was preceded in death by his brother-in-law, Emil H. Koglin.
Visitation will be held Thursday, August 18, 2016 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH - ST. MARY CHURCH (119 W. 7th St. Kaukauna) beginning at 9:00 a.m. until time of Mass at 11:00 a.m. The Rev. Jerome Pastors will officiate. Committal Holy Cross Cemetery. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Thank you to St. Paul's for their care and compassion during Roy's final days.
God saw he was getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around him and He whispered, "Come with me." With tearful eyes we watched him suffer and saw him fade away. Although we loved him dearly, we could not make him stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands to rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us He only takes the best.
Scott Timothy Heinzen
Brenda Therese Skorczewski
Mary Petronella VanRossum
F, b. March 12, 1889, d. July 2, 1889
- Birth: Mary Petronella VanRossum was born on March 12, 1889 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 2, 1889, at age 0, in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Charles Joseph Haefs
M, b. June 12, 1887, d. August 30, 1938
- Birth: Charles Joseph Haefs was born on June 12, 1887 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Minnie Emma Anna Harp were married.
- Death: Charles Joseph Haefs died on August 30, 1938, at age 51, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Minnie Emma Anna Harp
F, b. February 17, 1898, d. July 24, 1981
- Birth: Minnie Emma Anna Harp was born on February 17, 1898 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Charles Joseph Haefs were married.
- Death: Minnie Emma Anna Harp died on July 24, 1981, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.