Mary Ann Joski
F, b. August 21, 1934, d. August 8, 2016
- Birth: Mary Ann Joski was born on August 21, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on April 14, 1956 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 8, 2016, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Ann DeBaker, 81, of Luxemburg, passed away on August 8, 2016, surrounded by her family. Born on August 21, 1934, in Green Bay, she is the daughter of the late Nick and Ann Joski. Mary Ann graduated from St Joseph's Academy. She worked at Hudson Sharp and the Green Bay Police Department before she gave up her career to become a very proud homemaker. Mary Ann married Cal DeBaker on April 14, 1956, at St Phillips Catholic Church. She was very devoted to her faith, being involved in Our Lady of Good Help, the Lady of Fatima Crusader with Father Grunner, and St. Patrick's Parish. Mary Ann had numerous flower gardens, and enjoyed times spent outdoors and making wine.
Mary Ann is survived by her husband, Cal DeBaker; five children and their spouses, Steve (Andrea) DeBaker of Greenleaf, WI, and their children, Jason (Beth) DeBaker, and their children, Layla, and Jayden DeBaker; Mark (Roxy) DeBaker of Denmark, WI, and their children Eric (Karen) DeBaker and their children, Lillian and Clara DeBaker, Kendra (Clif) Kuehl, and their child, Evelyn; Dave (Sharon) DeBaker of Abrams, WI, and their children Hunter and Forrest DeBaker; Paul (Bobbie) DeBaker, of Green Bay and his step-daughter, Brooke; Jim (Carolyn) DeBaker, of Green Bay and their children Jared, Jacob, and Sarah; three sisters and one brother, Donna Deprey, Robert (Sandra) Joski, Barbara Lax, and Rose (Ron) Piontek; sisters-in-law, Patricia Joski and Lynn (Jerry) Schauer.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Nick and Ann Joski; father and mother-in-law, Camille and Clara DeBaker; brother, John Joski; and brothers-in-law, John Deprey and Norbert Lax.
Visitation at Malcore (East) Funeral Home 701 N. Baird St. Thursday August 11, from 4 PM until 7 PM. Parish Wake service at 7 PM Thursday. Mass of Christian Burial at St Patrick's Catholic Church, 211 N. Maple, Friday at 10:30 AM. Entombment at Nicolet Memorial Gardens.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the nurses and doctors at Bellin and Aurora Hospital, especially Dr. Lance Kirchman and Dr. Mark Kroll.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Aug. 10 to Aug. 12, 2016.
Kathryn L Smits
Gerald F Carter
M, b. 1951, d. yes
- Birth: Gerald F Carter was born in 1951.
- Death: He died yes.
Theresa A Smits
Jacobus Bernardus Wigman
M, b. circa 1798, d. July 6, 1862
- Birth: Jacobus Bernardus Wigman was born circa 1798 in Doesburg, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Bernardina Gertzen were married on February 8, 1823 in Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Jacobus Bernardus Wigman and Mechtildis Wilhelmina Doornenbosch were married on September 16, 1829 in Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Jacobus Bernardus Wigman and Hendrika Gude were married on May 18, 1849 in Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
- Death: Jacobus Bernardus Wigman died on July 6, 1862 in Silvolde, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. August 1866
- Birth: Helena Wigman was born in August 1866.
- Marriage: She and John Francis Watermolen were married on April 18, 1893 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena