Connie Sue Koehn
F, b. September 16, 1951, d. February 21, 2016
- Birth: Connie Sue Koehn was born on September 16, 1951 in Lexington, Dawson Co, Nebraska.
- Death: She died on February 21, 2016, at age 64, in Lexington, Dawson Co, Nebraska.
- Note: Connie Sue Jewett, 64, of Lexington, Nebraska, passed away Sunday, February 21, 2016, at her home near Lexington.
Connie was born September 16, 1951, in Lexington, Nebraska, to Milo Milton and Aeota M. (Dillman) Koehn. She graduated from Lexington High School with the class of 1969. Connie was united in marriage to David Jewett on July 14, 1969, at the First Presbyterian Church in Lexington. Three children were blessed to this marriage; David, Jr., Tammy, and Mindy.
Connie was a stay-at-home mom when her kids were small, but helped David with the farming operation. She also baked cakes for birthdays, weddings, and any celebration she was asked to bake for. She loved baking, gardening, flowers, her furry four-legged pets, racing, playing cards, and being with the grandkids.
She worked at the Dawson County Raceway for many years. She was the friendly face when you pulled into the gates, and held many jobs wherever she was needed. She belonged to a Birthday Club, and loved visiting with her customers in the bakery at Walmart.
Connie received her 50 year membership pin from the First Presbyterian Church.
She had such a kind heart, a loving smile, and enjoyed a good laugh, a good joke, and was always there when needed. She will be so very missed.
Connie is survived by her husband/life-long partner; David Jewett of Lexington, Nebraska; her mother, Aeota “Doll” Nielsen of Lexington, Nebraska; son, David, Jr. (Machelle) Jewett of Scurry, Texas; two daughters, Tammy Headley (Tracy Harr) of Ashland, Nebraska, and Mindy (Bill) Unterseher of Norton, Kansas; twelve grandchildren, Nicole Jewett of Fort Collins, Colorado, Brooke Jewett of Elkhorn, Nebraska, Kami, Thane, and Alexa Marshall of Scurry, Texas, Kobie, Kade, and Camdyn Unterseher of Norton, Kansas, Phoebe & Isaac Headley, and Tyler Harr of Ashland, Nebraska; one brother, Frank (Vickey) Koehn of Johnson Lake, Nebraska; two sisters, Kandy (Richard) Anderson of Alva, Oklahoma, and, Susan (Joe) Kreski of Omaha, Nebraska; sister-in-law, Sandy Koehn of Pueblo, Colorado; many nieces, nephews, extended family and friends.
Connie was preceded in death by her father, Milo; three brothers, John, and infant twin brothers, Bobby & Billy; and, stepfather, Paul Nielsen.
Funeral Services will be Thursday, February 25, 2016, at 10:30 a.m. at First Presbyterian Church in Lexington with Reverend Polly Deppe-Williams officiating. Burial will be in the Greenwood Cemetery at Lexington. Reynolds-Love Funeral Home in Lexington is assisting the family with arrangements.
David Charles Jewett
Kandy Kay Koehn
Ernest H Koehn
M, b. February 24, 1919, d. July 17, 1926
- Birth: Ernest H Koehn was born on February 24, 1919.
- Death: He died on July 17, 1926, at age 7, in Lexington, Dawson Co, Nebraska.
F, b. April 15, 1925, d. 1938
- Birth: Genrose Koehn was born on April 15, 1925.
- Death: She died in 1938, at age ~13, in Lexington, Dawson Co, Nebraska.
Dorothy Maxine Koehn
F, b. October 28, 1917, d. April 1991
- Birth: Dorothy Maxine Koehn was born on October 28, 1917 in Nebraska.
- Death: She died in April 1991, at age 73.
Clarence Arthur Koehn
M, b. December 15, 1917, d. December 7, 1920
- Birth: Clarence Arthur Koehn was born on December 15, 1917 in Nebraska.
- Death: He died on December 7, 1920, at age 2, in Nebraska.
Ivan Earl Koehn
M, b. June 29, 1920, d. May 25, 1989
- Birth: Ivan Earl Koehn was born on June 29, 1920 in Nebraska.
- Death: He died on May 25, 1989, at age 68, in Fairfield, Solano Co, California.
Richard H Salm
M, b. May 27, 1926, d. January 8, 2000
- Birth: Richard H Salm was born on May 27, 1926.
- Death: He died on January 8, 2000, at age 73, in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
Marjorie H Zeller
F, b. August 11, 1925, d. July 28, 2007
- Birth: Marjorie H Zeller was born on August 11, 1925.
- Death: She died on July 28, 2007, at age 81, in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
Timothy Joseph Kolb
Marianne Cathy Schubert