Lavonne M Heiting
F, b. October 11, 1931, d. July 23, 2016
- Birth: Lavonne M Heiting was born on October 11, 1931 in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edwin O Ritzman were married on October 18, 1955 in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lavonne M Heiting died on July 23, 2016, at age 84, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lavonne M. Ritzman, age 84, of Grand Chute, passed away at St. Paul Villa in Kaukauna on Saturday, July 23, 2016. She was born in Stanley, Wisconsin, on October 11, 1931 to the late Lawrence and Odelia (Duss) Heiting. On October 18, 1955 she married Edwin Ritzman at St. Anne Catholic Church in Stanley, Wisconsin. Lavonne was employed with Peerless Laundry Cleaners for over eighteen years before her retirement.
As a homemaker Lavonne enjoyed gardening, canning and baking. Later in life she began drawing and sharing her artistic sketches with her family and friends. Lavonne will be remembered for her gentle heart, sweet spirit, Christian values and the love for her family. She always put the needs of others before her own. Her kindness touched everyone she met.
Lavonne is survived by her loving children, Jeff (Julie) Ritzman of Appleton, Donna (Gary) Giles of Appleton, Greg (Cheryl) Ritzman of Chelsea, Oklahoma, Gloria (Ted) Banker of Knoxville, Tennessee and Kevin (Anne) Ritzman of Appleton; twelve grandchildren: Jaclyn Ritzman and Joshua Ritzman, Angela (Paulo) deMoraes, Aaron (Erin) Giles, Jon Giles (special friend Crystal), Matthew Ritzman, Keri Jo (Steven) Fuller, Morgan (special friend Jeff), Weston and Tommy Banker, Soundarya and Reena Ritzman; eight great grandchildren: Isabela, Ana and Gabriel deMoraes, Adison and Bentley Giles, Calvin, Braedy and Dawson Fuller. She is further survived by her brothers: Richard (Nina) Heiting and Orville Heiting; sisters: Millie (Jim) Mohnen and Nan Mohnen and many nieces, nephews, cousins and wonderful friends.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Edwin, on January 26, 2012; brother and sister-in-law Kenneth (Linda) Heiting; nephew, Ryan Heiting and sister-in-law, Carol Heiting.
The funeral liturgy will be held on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. at ST. PIUS X CATHOLIC CHURCH, 500 W. Marquette Street in Appleton. A time of visitation will be held on Wednesday starting at 9:30 a.m. until the time of the funeral Mass with Rev Thomas J. Farrell officiating. Interment will be held at St. Joseph Cemetery in Appleton. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund with a Parkinson's foundation will be established in Lavonne's name.
Online condolences can be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Lavonne's family would like to extend a special thank you to Dr. Mercier Awe and Dr. Lisa Kokontis, as well as the staff of St. Paul Villa and St. Paul Hospice for their exceptional care and compassion.
Edwin O Ritzman
M, b. March 13, 1929, d. January 26, 2012
- Birth: Edwin O Ritzman was born on March 13, 1929.
- Marriage: He and Lavonne M Heiting were married on October 18, 1955 in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Edwin O Ritzman died on January 26, 2012, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Jeffrey David Ritzman
Gregory Lawrence Ritzman
Gloria Mae Ritzman
Morgan Elizabeth Banker
Kevin K Ritzman
Rosanne (Nan) Heiting
Amanda Merie Sauer
F, b. March 6, 1983, d. July 19, 1984
- Birth: Amanda Merie Sauer was born on March 6, 1983.
- Death: She died on July 19, 1984, at age 1.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Judith Irene Walentowski
F, b. February 27, 1944, d. December 9, 1967
- Birth: Judith Irene Walentowski was born on February 27, 1944.
- Death: She died on December 9, 1967, at age 23, in Rhinelander, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 29, 1951, d. July 22, 2016
- Birth: Daniel Gossen was born on June 29, 1951 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rosemary VanVenRoy were married on October 3, 1970.
- Death: Daniel Gossen died on July 22, 2016, at age 65.
- Note: Daniel Gossen, 65, Greenleaf, died Friday, July 22, 2016, at his home. He was born June 29, 1951, in De Pere, to Edward and Mildred (Kurowski) Gossen. On October 3, 1970, he married the love of his life Rosemary Van Ven Roy. Throughout his working career he held many different positions in manufacturing and transportation. Dan was a car and racing enthusiast and recently rekindled his love for cars when he began helping his grandson Jake build and show his cars. He found most of his enjoyment in spending time with his family, helping with their many different hobbies.
Dan is survived by his mother, Mildred; two daughters, Kim Krause, Green Bay, and Chris Arndt, Seymour; one grandson, Jake Arndt, Seymour; sister Lynn Gossen, Green Bay; niece, Tracy; nephew, Felix; and many other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife and guardian angel, Rosemary; and his father, Edward.
Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., on Tuesday, July 26, 2016, from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.prokowall.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Daniel's name.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on July 24, 2016.
F, b. November 26, 1950, d. December 12, 2003
- Birth: Rosemary VanVenRoy was born on November 26, 1950.
- Marriage: She and Daniel Gossen were married on October 3, 1970.
- Death: Rosemary VanVenRoy died on December 12, 2003, at age 53.
Anthony William Pesch
M, b. April 17, 1896, d. June 8, 1974
Family: Marie Salm (b. October 18, 1899, d. September 11, 1998)
- Birth: Anthony William Pesch was born on April 17, 1896 in Washington County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Salm were married on June 18, 1921.
- Death: Anthony William Pesch died on June 8, 1974, at age 78, in Fairhope, Baldwin Co, Alabama.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.