F, b. June 27, 1877, d. January 14, 1948
- Birth: Leona Kuenne was born on June 27, 1877 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Nicholas Joseph Koehn were married on October 30, 1905 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leona Kuenne died on January 14, 1948, at age 70, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
Leo Nazro Koehn
M, b. February 8, 1907, d. June 1, 1983
- Birth: Leo Nazro Koehn was born on February 8, 1907 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 1, 1983, at age 76, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
Amelia Mary Koehn
F, b. August 30, 1908, d. August 30, 1908
- Birth: Amelia Mary Koehn was born on August 30, 1908.
- Death: She died on August 30, 1908, at age 0.
Joseph Nicholas Koehn
M, b. October 25, 1917, d. August 15, 2008
Family: Helen M Dore (b. February 7, 1921, d. July 19, 1998)
- Birth: Joseph Nicholas Koehn was born on October 25, 1917 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen M Dore were married on August 21, 1948 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph Nicholas Koehn died on August 15, 2008, at age 90, in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joseph N. Koehn, 90, of Eau Claire died Friday, Aug. 15, 2008, at Sacred Heart Hospital.
Joe was born in Fond du Lac on Oct. 25, 1917, the son of Nicholas and Leonie (Kuenne) Koehn.
He enlisted in the U.S. Army on June 8, 1942, serving until his honorable discharge on Jan. 8, 1946. He graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee with a degree in accounting. Joe married Helen M. Dore in Fond du Lac on Aug. 21, 1948, and they moved to Eau Claire that year. He worked over 20 years for the U.S. Treasury Department, and then worked as an auditor for the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services until his retirement.
Joe is survived by two sons, Kevin (Lynda) of Chippewa Falls and Gerard (Rosalie) of Eau Claire; his daughter, Candy Koehn of Waukesha; and seven grandchildren, Tony (Julie), Anna (Matthew) Forrest, Bryan (fiancee Agnes Kim), Michelle (fiance, James Peng) Jason, Josh and Angie Koehn; five great grandchildren, Amber, Mia and Oliver Forrest, and Max and AJ Koehn.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Helen in 1998; his parents; a brother, Leo Koehn; and his infant sister, Amelia at birth.
Mass of Christian burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 18, 2008, at St. Patrick Catholic Church, Eau Claire, with Father William A. Dhein officiating. Entombment will be in Resurrection Chapel Mausoleum at Calvary Cemetery in Eau Claire, where American Legion Post 53 will conduct military graveside honors.
Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at Lenmark-Gomsrud-Linn Funeral Home, where there will be a 5:30 p.m. public prayer service, and at the church on Monday one hour prior to services.
Family requests memorials be directed to Regis High School, 2100 Fenwick Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701 or to Pastoral Care at Sacred Heart Hospital, 900 W. Clairemont Ave., Eau Claire, WI 54701
To express condolences online, please visit obituaries at www.lenmarkfh.com.
Helen M Dore
F, b. February 7, 1921, d. July 19, 1998
- Birth: Helen M Dore was born on February 7, 1921.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Nicholas Koehn were married on August 21, 1948 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen M Dore died on July 19, 1998, at age 77, in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph Henry Vesely
M, b. April 24, 1897, d. April 17, 1948
- Birth: Joseph Henry Vesely was born on April 24, 1897 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Ellenbecker were married on November 5, 1924.
- Death: Joseph Henry Vesely died on April 17, 1948, at age 50, in Athens, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph George Vesely
M, b. March 20, 1927, d. May 23, 2005
- Birth: Joseph George Vesely was born on March 20, 1927 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 23, 2005, at age 78, in Schofield, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Sylvester J Schedcik
M, b. October 28, 1910, d. June 27, 1995
- Birth: Sylvester J Schedcik was born on October 28, 1910 in Town of Woodville, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Ellenbecker were married on April 25, 1959.
- Death: Sylvester J Schedcik died on June 27, 1995, at age 84, in Clark County, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. 1887
- Birth: Gertrude Schmidt was born in 1887.
- Marriage: She and George VanStraten were married on November 26, 1919 in Baraga County, Michigan.