Christopher D Howard
M, b. February 15, 1996, d. July 17, 2016
- Birth: Christopher D Howard was born on February 15, 1996 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 17, 2016, at age 20.
- Note: Christopher D. Howard, of Neenah, age 20, died unexpectedly on Sunday, July 17, 2016. He was born February 15, 1996 in Neenah, son of Daniel Howard and Rebecca Brendemihl Hansen.
Chris attended Neenah High School. He was employed with Toys for Trucks. His hobbies included skateboarding and BMX Park. Chris also was an avid automobile enthusiast and enjoyed music and all extreme sports.
Survivors include his mother, Becky Hansen and her special friend, Jay Fermanich; his father, Daniel Howard and his special friend, Tracy Helling; a brother, Austin Howard; his grandparents: Michael and Lois Slowatyniec, Jane Dolan and her friend, Keith Kelly; an uncle, Robert (Lea) Brendemihl; an aunt, Christine (Jake) Geurts; and his cousins: Jacinda Steward, Tiffany Geurts, Brayden and Kenley Brendemihl.
Chris was preceded in death by his great-grandmother, Viola Howard; great-grandfather, Kenneth Brendemihl; and his step-mother, Carla Howard.
A Memorial Service will be held at 6:00 PM on Saturday, July 23, 2016, at Neenah's Westgor Funeral Home with Pastor Mike Huff officiating. The visitation will be held at the Funeral Home from 2:00 PM until the hour of service.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from July 18 to July 19, 2016.
Thomas E Oskey
M, b. February 18, 1947, d. July 18, 2016
- Birth: Thomas E Oskey was born on February 18, 1947 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 25, 1966.
- Death: He died on July 18, 2016, at age 69, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Thomas E. Oskey, 69, of Black Creek, passed away on Monday, July 18, 2016, at St. Elizabeth's Hospital with his family by his side. He was born February 18, 1947, in the Town of Maine, son of Beulah (Guyette) Oskey and the late Philip Oskey.
On June 25, 1966, he was united in marriage to Sandra Gritt.
He was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church, Black Creek, where he was active. Tom enjoyed fishing, his grandchildren's sporting events, hunting, driving trucks and John Deere tractors. He was proud to be a supervisor for the Town of Cicero and never missed a meeting.
Tom is survived by his wife, Sandy; his children: Mark (Stacy) Oskey, Black Creek; Bob (Kelly) Oskey, Seymour; Jim (Tammy) Oskey, Freedom; Tommy (Bridget) Oskey, Shiocton; Theresa (Willie) Gilbertson, Black Creek; 18 grandchildren; one great-grandchild; mother, Beulah Oskey; siblings: Sally Williamson, Sue (Ron) Ebben, John (Karen) Oskey, and Mary Henry; brothers and sisters-in-law: Ginny (Dennis) Zablocki, Maureen (Raymond) Zablocki, and Bob (SharRee) Gritt.
Tom is preceded in death by his sister, Judy Oskey; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Chester and Jean Gritt; a sister-in-law and brothers-in-law, Barbara (Dan) Golonka and Jerry Williamson.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 from 4-8 p.m. with a prayer service at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Black Creek on Thursday, July 21, 2016 from 9:30 am until the funeral mass at 11:00 am with Fr. Theodore Hendricks officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Dad, you were one of a kind.
Love, us kids.
Mark Thomas Oskey
Robert John Oskey
James Francis Oskey
Theresa J Oskey
Judith Kay Oskey
F, b. March 14, 1953, d. March 14, 1953
- Birth: Judith Kay Oskey was born on March 14, 1953.
- Death: She died on March 14, 1953, at age 0.