M, b. March 5, 1812, d. before 1873
- Birth: Sixtus Kohn was born on March 5, 1812 in Geislingen, Württemberg, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Allgoewer were married on February 10, 1848 in Geislingen, Württemberg, Germany.
- Death: Sixtus Kohn died before 1873.
- Immigration: He immigrated in January 1854.
Carolyn Marie Beauchamp
John A Tomcheck
M, b. June 22, 1941, d. February 17, 2017
- Birth: John A Tomcheck was born on June 22, 1941 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 1, 1966.
- Death: He died on February 17, 2017, at age 75.
- Note: John A. Tomcheck, age 75, Green Bay, passed away on Friday, February 17, 2017 with family by his side. He was born on June 22, 1941 in Green Bay to the late Anton and Ruth Tomcheck. John served in the US Army. On October 1, 1966 he married Jean Ambrosius.
John worked for many years in the meat packing business in Green Bay, Iowa and Minnesota. He retired from Spirit Fabs. He loved to go to rummage sales, play cards and spend time at the casino. When he was younger, he loved to hunt and fish.
He is survived by his wife of 50 years, Jean; his brother, Ron (Marge) Tomcheck, sisters, Shirley Karnopp, Lois (Francis) Baker, Donna Ellison, Sue Williquette and Gayle (Steve) Watermolen. He is further survived by Jean's family, Karen (Jim) Simons, Jim (Bonnie) Ambrosius, Mike (Patty) Ambrosius, Joe (Julie) Ambrosius and Ron (special friend, Lisa Leiterman) Ambrosius; as well as many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his brother, Donald (Joyce) Tomcheck; sister, Betty (Bob) Bristol; brothers in law, Jerry Karnopp and Gary Williquette; his in laws, Howard and Helen Ambrosius; and a sister in law, Donna Exferd.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at Lyndahl Funeral Home, 1350 Lombardi Avenue, from 4:00 pm until the time of funeral service at 7:00 pm. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Jean would like to thank both families for being there for her and John at this time.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Feb. 20, 2017.
Donna Marie Ambrosius
F, b. March 29, 1946, d. January 13, 2015
- Birth: Donna Marie Ambrosius was born on March 29, 1946 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She was divorced.
- Death: She died on January 13, 2015, at age 68.
- Note: Donna Marie Exferd, 68, of Green Bay, passed away on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 with her family at her side. She was born on March 29, 1946 to Howard and Helen (Greatens) Ambrosius in Green Bay. Donna volunteered and managed the VFW in Howard for many years. She was employed by KI and retired after working there since graduating from high school. Donna cherished the time spent with her loving grandchildren.
She is survived by her mother, Helen Ambrosius; her three children, Jodi (Tom) Harrison, Joleen Exferd (special friend Jerry) and Mike Exferd; her grandchildren, Lauren Ludke, Morgan Exferd, Kelan Exferd, Ashley, Kayla and Elissa Harrison, Megan (Dan) Behnke and Sage Crafton; her great-grandson, Landon Wilcott; her two sisters, Jean (John) Tomcheck and Karen (Jim) Simons; her four brothers, Jim (Bonnie) Ambrosius, Mike (Patty) Ambrosius, Joe (Julie) Ambrosius and Ron Ambrosius; numerous nieces and nephews including a special niece, Kristy Hansen and a special nephew, Rob Ambrosius.
Donna was preceded in death by her father, Howard Ambrosius.
Visitation for Donna will be held on Monday, January 19, 2015 at Lyndahl Funeral Home, 1350 Lombardi Avenue, from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Visitation will continue on Tuesday, January 20, 2015, at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth Street from 2:00 pm until the Mass of Christian Burial at 3:00 pm with the Rev. Patrick Beno officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Donna's name.
A special thank you to Unity Hospice, especially John, and the staff of Bellin Cancer Team for the wonderful care they gave Donna and her family.
M, b. September 5, 1794, d. September 9, 1814
- Birth: Petrus VandenBoom was born on September 5, 1794 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on September 9, 1814, at age 20, in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.