Maggie Mae Hart
Michael James Hart
M, b. February 17, 1991, d. April 18, 1991
- Birth: Michael James Hart was born on February 17, 1991 in LaCrosse, LaCrosse Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 18, 1991, at age 0, in Rochester, Olmsted Co, Minnesota.
Elsebea Janette Abel
F, b. September 18, 1929, d. November 14, 2016
- Birth: Elsebea Janette Abel was born on September 18, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Aubrey Jefferson Oldham were married on August 9, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elsebea Janette Abel died on November 14, 2016, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Elsabea J. Oldham, age 87, passed away Monday, November 14, 2016, after a long battle with Alzheimer's. She was born Elsie Abel on September 18, 1929, daughter of the late George and Augusta (Dumke) Abel in Appleton, Wisconsin. "Sis" grew up on a dairy farm in Grand Chute, and on August 9, 1949 married Aubrey J. Oldham. They moved to Madera, California for a short time and then back to the Appleton area, where they bought an acre and a half of alfalfa field, built a home themselves, and raised four children.
Elsie became one of Jehovah's Witnesses in the 1950's and attended congregations in Appleton, Neenah, and finally Wausaukee, WI. She had a strong faith and read her Bible daily. We look forward to the resurrection hope that is promised in the Bible at John 5:28-29.
Mom had a passion for gardening and the outdoors. Many, many, trees and shrubs were planted in that small field, in dozens of varieties, many of them bearing fruit. She had several flower gardens and a large vegetable garden each year, sharing her harvest with friends and neighbors. She enjoyed walking along Apple Creek in Plamann Park, feeding the many birds in her backyard and seeing her grandchildren. Mom was feisty and opinionated, but also kind hearted and generous. Many look forward to seeing her again.
Elsabea is survived by her children: Linda (Allan) Raymond, Sturgeon Bay; Christine (Bruce) Casarotto, Wausaukee; Allen Oldham, Bloomfield, New Mexico; Robert (Vicky) Oldham, Pound, WI; her grandchildren: Ginny, Becky and Austin.
She is preceded in death by her husband of 40 years, Aubrey; her parents, her brothers: Arnold, Marvin and Robert Abel; and by her youngest grandchild, Levi Oldham.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Saturday, November 26, 2016 from 1:30 p.m. until services at 3:30 p.m. Burial will take place in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Elsie's family would like to thank all of her friends who visited her and helped her maintain her independence, and her grandson Austin for caring for, and watching over her, while at the nursing home.
Aubrey Jefferson Oldham
M, b. August 4, 1921, d. November 13, 1989
- Birth: Aubrey Jefferson Oldham was born on August 4, 1921 in Texas.
- Marriage: He and Elsebea Janette Abel were married on August 9, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Aubrey Jefferson Oldham died on November 13, 1989, at age 68, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Christine Janette Oldham
F, b. July 21, 1953, d. July 5, 2017
- Birth: Christine Janette Oldham was born on July 21, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on February 7, 2009 in Wausaukee, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 5, 2017, at age 63, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Casarotto, Christine
Age 63, of Wausaukee, died Wednesday July 5, 2017, at Aurora Bay Care Medical Center, Green Bay. She was born in Appleton on July 21, 1953; daughter of the late Aubrey and Elsabe (Able) Oldham. Christine was united in marriage to Bruce Casarotto on February 7, 2009. She enjoyed bird watching, camping, fishing, and attending wine tasting events. She loved painting and making/modifying jewelry along with tending to her flowers and garden.
Christine is survived by her husband, Bruce; two brothers and one sister: Linda (Allen) Raymond of Sturgeon Bay, Allan Oldham of Farmington, NM, and Bob (Vicky) Oldham of Pound. She was preceded in death by her parents and nephew, Levi.
Visitation will be on Saturday July 22, 2017, from 2 pm until the time of the Service at 4 pm at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness in Wausaukee.
Roubal Funeral Home of Wausaukee is assisting the family.
Ellen Ann McClure
F, b. January 16, 1955, d. June 8, 1998
- Birth: Ellen Ann McClure was born on January 16, 1955.
- Death: She died on June 8, 1998, at age 43, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.