Ina Faye Burton
F, b. July 12, 1933, d. June 23, 2016
- Birth: Ina Faye Burton was born on July 12, 1933 in Texas.
- Marriage: She and John William Beattie were married on May 5, 1950 in Roswell, Chaves Co, New Mexico.
- Death: Ina Faye Burton died on June 23, 2016, at age 82, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ina Faye Beattie, age 82 of Brillion, died peacefully in her sleep on Thursday June 23, 2016 at her home. She was born on July 12, 1933 in Rochester TX, daughter of the late Claude and Mary (Martin) Burton. She married John William Beattie Sr. on May 5, 1950 in Roswell New Mexico. Ina worked at Tecumseh Products in New Holstein for 21 years, retiring in 1991. She loved camping and cooking, but most of all, Ina loved spending time with her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Survivors include her children, Frances Duncan of New Mexico, Judy (Mike) Brockway of Kiel, Janice Beattie of Manitowoc, Linda (Tom) Skinkis of Shawano, Kathryn (Mike) Kovach of New Holstein, Keith (Toni) Beattie of North Carolina, Susan Beattie of Brillion, Donald (Amy) Beattie of Reedsville, Nancy (Steven) Skinkis of Missouri, a daughter-in-law, Sherl Beattie of Brillion, 31 grandchildren, 22 great grandchildren and 6 great great grandchildren and many other relatives and friends. Ina was preceded in death by her husband John Sr. on March 17, 1991, son John Jr. 2 grandsons, Jeff Beattie and Rick Duncan, 1 sister, 2 brothers and one great-grand daughter, Victoria. Funeral service will be held on Monday, June 27, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. at the Wieting Funeral Home in Brillion. The Rev. Ricky Beattie will officiate. Burial will be in the Brillion Community Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Funeral Home in Brillion on Monday from 3:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. Online condolences may be made at www.wieting-funeralhome.com.
John William Beattie
M, b. October 20, 1950, d. June 3, 1984
- Birth: John William Beattie was born on October 20, 1950 in Roswell, Chaves Co, New Mexico.
- Death: He died on June 3, 1984, at age 33, in Brillion High School, Brillion, Wisconsin.