Geraldine Ellen Hearden
F, b. September 11, 1936, d. June 21, 2016
- Birth: Geraldine Ellen Hearden was born on September 11, 1936 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 16, 1956 in St Mary Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 21, 2016, at age 79.
- Burial: She was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Geraldine Ellen Knaack, (Hearden), aged 79, of Neenah, Wisconsin, passed into the arms of her Lord and Savior in the early hours of Tuesday, June 21, 2016. Gerry was born in Neenah, Wisconsin, on September 11, 1936, to Thomas and Florence (Quimby) Hearden. She was the youngest of five children, by mere minutes - she was the younger of a set of twin girls. A graduate of St. Mary Catholic High School, she remained a devoted Catholic all her life. She married Russell "Russ" Knaack on June 16, 1956 at St. Mary's in Menasha. She worked at Kimberly-Clark in Neenah for 12 years, until the birth of her third child. When not raising her family, she wrote poetry (including a poem in her Christmas cards every year), short stories, many editorial submissions to the Appleton Post-Crescent, and a novel entitled On Satan's Floor about the difficulties of surgery, pain, and recovery. She was the founder of the support group HOPE ("Handling Our Pain Everyday"), supported cancer group Make Today Count, and was the first female Toastmaster of the Fox Valley branch. She loved to travel, whether to visit her family in California or the casino, enjoyed cribbage, loved to read murder mysteries, and would win every single penny in kitchen poker. Her endless supply of colorful jokes will be sorely missed by all who knew her.
She is survived by her loving husband of 60 years, Russell I. Knaack of Neenah; three children: Diane (Douglas) Dickson of Oshkosh; Jeanne Egan of San Dimas, Calif.; and John Knaack of Menasha; eight grandchildren: Heather (Carol) Munroe of Brown Deer, Wis.; Jamie Sabo of Whittier, Calif.; Jessica (Alexandre) Montes of Santa Barbara, Calif.; Josephine Egan (Justin Graza) of San Dimas, Calif.; John Egan of San Dimas, Calif.; Justin, Dalton, and Colton Knaack of Menasha; and four great-grandchildren: Damien, Alexander, Zeno, and Corra. She is also survived by her close friends Carol Rasmussen and Sister Diane Baumann. She was preceded in death by her parents, her brother, Thomas "Tommy" (Marilyn) Hearden, her sisters Eunice Schilling and Dorothy (Charles) Lux, and her twin Judith "Judy" (Raymond) Gosz.
The Funeral Mass for Gerry will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at St. Gabriel Parish, 900 Geiger Street, Neenah with Rev. Larry Seidl officiating. Visitation will be held at the church on Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. until the hour of the funeral. Internment will be held on Tuesday at Greenlawn Memorial Park, 1451 Green Valley Road, Neenah.
Gerry's family would like to thank our good friends who have supported us at this difficult time, and also the caregivers of Right at Home and Heartland Hospice for their care and compassion.
"Life is about sharing and love and adapting to new things." - Geraldine E. Knaack
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from June 22 to June 26, 2016.
Judith A Hearden
F, b. September 11, 1936, d. December 27, 1996
- Birth: Judith A Hearden was born on September 11, 1936.
- Death: She died on December 27, 1996, at age 60.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Raymond Thomas Gosz
M, b. January 2, 1934, d. August 4, 2005
- Birth: Raymond Thomas Gosz was born on January 2, 1934 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 4, 2005, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
M, b. November 5, 1961, d. May 14, 2017
- Birth: Darryl Daemmrich was born on November 5, 1961 in Waukesha, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Roxanne Mary Lemmens were married on April 4, 1987 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Darryl Daemmrich died on May 14, 2017, at age 55, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Darryl Daemmrich, age 55, of Shiocton, passed away unexpectedly at Theda Care Medical Center—New London, on Sunday, May 14, 2017. Darryl was born on November 5, 1961, in Waukesha to Irene Daemmrich and the late Robert Daemmrich. He was a loving father, grandfather and brother. Darryl was employed at Bassett Mechanical for over 29 years and was the Vice President of Services at the time of his passing. He enjoyed weekends at the family cabin Up North; was an avid hunter, fisherman and snowmobiler; and enjoyed golf.
Darryl is survived by his children, Brandon (Nicole) Daemmrich, and their son, Cameron; Justin (Megan) Daemmrich; and Molly Daemmrich; his mother, Irene Daemmrich; his eleven siblings, Donna (John) Gmeiner; Donald (Sandra) Daemmrich; Dennis (Rick) Daemmrich; Daniel (Sharon) Daemmrich; Debra (Richard) Daemmrich; Dawn (Perry) McCarthy; Denise (Kevin) Kempen; Deanna (Ed) Vander Velden; Diana (Joe) Scott, David (Lana) Daemmrich; and Dale Daemmrich. He was preceded in death by his father.
Memorial services for Darryl will be at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2017, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior Street, Appleton. There will be a visitation on Saturday beginning at 3:00 p.m. A memorial has been established in Darryl's name. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.
Nicolas Joseph Fremal
M, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Nicolas Joseph Fremal was born circa 1750.
- Marriage: He and Anne Marie Joseph Courtois were married on September 8, 1777 in Perwez, Brabant, Belgium.
Anne Marie Joseph Courtois
F, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Anne Marie Joseph Courtois was born circa 1750.
- Marriage: She and Nicolas Joseph Fremal were married on September 8, 1777 in Perwez, Brabant, Belgium.
Jeanne Joseph Fremal
F, b. July 5, 1786
- Birth: Jeanne Joseph Fremal was born on July 5, 1786 in Perwez, Brabant, Belgium.
Jean Joseph Flemal
M, b. July 9, 1788
- Birth: Jean Joseph Flemal was born on July 9, 1788 in Perwez, Brabant, Belgium.
Marie Agnes Flemal
F, b. May 23, 1790
- Birth: Marie Agnes Flemal was born on May 23, 1790 in Perwez, Brabant, Belgium.
Nicolas Joseph Flemal
M, b. September 12, 1792
- Birth: Nicolas Joseph Flemal was born on September 12, 1792 in Perwez, Brabant, Belgium.
M, b. circa 1835
- Birth: Maxim Fremal was born circa 1835 in Belgium.
M, b. circa 1837
- Birth: Joseph Fremal was born circa 1837 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Mary Mignon were married.
F, b. circa 1846
- Birth: Mary Mignon was born circa 1846 in Belgium.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Fremal were married.