Orlin Orville Sievert
M, b. November 12, 1943, d. March 22, 1962
- Birth: Orlin Orville Sievert was born on November 12, 1943 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 22, 1962, at age 18.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Richard Ewing Findley
William Carl Mauthe
M, b. July 5, 1968, d. July 21, 2016
- Birth: William Carl Mauthe was born on July 5, 1968 in Columbus, Franklin Co, Ohio.
- Death: He died on July 21, 2016, at age 48, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: William "Bill" C. Mauthe, 48, of Seymour, passed away Thursday, July 21, 2016, at Jack and Engrid Meng Residence in De Pere, with his family by his side. He was born July 5, 1968, son of Dr. Donald and Roselyn (Stephani) Mauthe.
Bill was born in Columbus, OH and lived in many parts of the world with his parents prior to settling in Seymour.
He worked in concrete and construction before starting his own business, Blower Express, in 2008. Since then, he grew many business relationships and personal friendships while in business.
Bill enjoyed fishing, especially with his children.
He is survived by his children, Cody William Mauthe and Baylee Nicole Mauthe, both of Seymour; mother, Roselyn, Appleton; siblings: Diana (Tom) Sullivan, Byfield, MA; Robert (Dawn) Mauthe, Seymour; Lisa Mauthe, Southgate, KY; John (Angela) Mauthe, Black Creek. He is further survived by his godmother, Kathleen Klarner, numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
Preceded in death by his father, Dr. Donald Mauthe; grandparents: Jacob and Lorinda Stephani and Carl and Adella Mauthe; godfather, Larry Klarner.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Monday, July 25, 2016, from 4-8 p.m., with a prayer service at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue on Tuesday, July 26, 2016, at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Black Creek, from 9:30 a.m. with the funeral mass at 11 a.m. with Fr. Theodore Hendricks officiating. Burial will take place in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery, Black Creek.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established for Unity Hospice.
Special thanks to dad's friends for their support during our dad's illness. Thank you also to Unity Hospice for the wonderful care given to our dad.