F, b. May 7, 1787, d. February 20, 1864
- Birth: Ingjerd Hakansdotter was born on May 7, 1787 in Sweden.
- Marriage: She and John Abrahamsson were married on June 22, 1813.
- Death: Ingjerd Hakansdotter died on February 20, 1864, at age 76, in Sweden.
M, b. July 7, 1750, d. April 29, 1834
- Birth: Abraham Andersson was born on July 7, 1750 in Sweden.
- Marriage: He and Anna Johnsdotter were married on September 25, 1779 in Sweden.
- Death: Abraham Andersson died on April 29, 1834, at age 83, in Sweden.
F, b. 1854, d. April 17, 1805
- Birth: Anna Johnsdotter was born in 1854 in Sweden.
- Marriage: She and Abraham Andersson were married on September 25, 1779 in Sweden.
- Death: Anna Johnsdotter died on April 17, 1805, at age ~-49, in Sweden.
M, b. September 14, 1744, d. May 15, 1796
- Birth: Hakan Hakansson was born on September 14, 1744 in Sweden.
- Death: He died on May 15, 1796, at age 51, in Sweden.
F, b. June 29, 1748
- Birth: Svenborg Jonsdotter was born on June 29, 1748 in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
M, b. April 20, 1721, d. December 19, 1789
- Birth: Hakan Nilsson was born on April 20, 1721 in Sweden.
- Marriage: He and Karin Sunesdotter were married on November 30, 1743 in Sweden.
- Death: Hakan Nilsson died on December 19, 1789, at age 68, in Sweden.
F, b. March 7, 1714, d. March 20, 1796
- Birth: Karin Sunesdotter was born on March 7, 1714 in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
- Marriage: She and Hakan Nilsson were married on November 30, 1743 in Sweden.
- Death: Karin Sunesdotter died on March 20, 1796, at age 82, in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
M, b. March 22, 1694, d. January 9, 1772
- Birth: Nils Hakansson was born on March 22, 1694 in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
- Marriage: He and Kristin Olofsdotter were married on April 24, 1720 in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
- Death: Nils Hakansson died on January 9, 1772, at age 77, in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
F, b. March 9, 1697, d. June 12, 1740
- Birth: Kristin Olofsdotter was born on March 9, 1697 in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
- Marriage: She and Nils Hakansson were married on April 24, 1720 in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
- Death: Kristin Olofsdotter died on June 12, 1740, at age 43, in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
M, b. March 20, 1853, d. January 20, 1706
- Birth: Hakan Svensson was born on March 20, 1853 in Sweden.
- Death: He died on January 20, 1706, at age ~0.
F, b. 1652, d. January 10, 1709
- Birth: Elin Mansdotter was born in 1652 in Pjatteryd, Kronoberg, Sweden.
- Death: She died on January 10, 1709, at age ~57.
M, b. 1653, d. October 3, 1732
- Birth: Olof Svensson was born in 1653.
- Death: He died on October 3, 1732, at age ~79, in Sweden.
M, b. February 13, 1703, d. September 29, 1779
- Birth: Jons Borjesson was born on February 13, 1703 in Sweden.
- Marriage: He and Maria Hagel were married in 1741 in Sweden.
- Death: Jons Borjesson died on September 29, 1779, at age 76, in Sweden.
F, b. 1710, d. August 29, 1788
- Birth: Maria Hagel was born in 1710 in Sweden.
- Marriage: She and Jons Borjesson were married in 1741 in Sweden.
- Death: Maria Hagel died on August 29, 1788, at age ~78, in Sweden.
M, b. January 30, 1875, d. June 19, 1927
- Birth: Louis Meuret was born on January 30, 1875 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elsie Caroline Hinze were married in 1896.
- Death: Louis Meuret died on June 19, 1927, at age 52, in Louisiana.
Elsie Caroline Hinze
F, b. June 18, 1877, d. September 1, 1950
Family: Louis Meuret (b. January 30, 1875, d. June 19, 1927)
- Birth: Elsie Caroline Hinze was born on June 18, 1877 in Marathon, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Louis Meuret were married in 1896.
- Death: Elsie Caroline Hinze died on September 1, 1950, at age 73.
Charles J Hinze
M, b. March 24, 1835, d. March 14, 1895
- Birth: Charles J Hinze was born on March 24, 1835 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Frenta were married on June 23, 1859.
- Death: Charles J Hinze died on March 14, 1895, at age 59, in Marathon, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 28, 1839, d. January 18, 1888
- Birth: Josephine Frenta was born on October 28, 1839 in Austria.
- Marriage: She and Charles J Hinze were married on June 23, 1859.
- Death: Josephine Frenta died on January 18, 1888, at age 48, in Marathon, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Lawrence M Olson
M, b. March 18, 1931, d. April 1989
- Birth: Lawrence M Olson was born on March 18, 1931 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in April 1989, at age 58, in Arizona.
Louis Albert Gaulke
M, b. November 12, 1885, d. September 4, 1970
- Birth: Louis Albert Gaulke was born on November 12, 1885 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Meuret were married on June 25, 1919 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Louis Albert Gaulke died on September 4, 1970, at age 84, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Donald R Olson
M, b. April 11, 1934, d. June 11, 2016
- Birth: Donald R Olson was born on April 11, 1934.
- Marriage: He and Shirley Ann Olson were married on February 5, 1958.
- Marriage: Donald R Olson and Rita Stormoen were married on December 4, 1976.
- Marriage: Donald R Olson was married on July 17, 1993.
- Death: He died on June 11, 2016, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald R. "Ole" Olson, 82, passed away on Saturday, June 11, 2016 at St. Elizabeth Hospital.
Ole was born on April 11, 1934 to Richard and Josephine (Meuret) Olson. He was a veteran having served in the US Marines. On February 5, 1958 he was united in marriage to Shirley Ann Olson and she preceded him in death on August 15, 1976. On December 4, 1976 he married Rita Stormoen. Ole married Lola Norenberg on July 17, 1993. Over the years he worked very hard as a farmer, butcher and dump truck driver, and usually had more than one job at a time. In his free time he enjoyed playing pool, gambling, fishing, and polka dancing. Ole could also play the accordion and drums and enjoyed bird watching.
Ole is survived by his wife, Lola Olson, eight children; Ron Olson, Jeff (Lori) Olson, Mark Olson, Duane Olson, Joseph (Amy) Olson, Janet Daniels, Janice (Brian) Badtke, Russ (Laura) Daniels, two nephews who were like sons; Robert (Ann) Olson and Terry (Shelly) Olson, 18 grandchildren, 9 great grandchildren, two step children; Tara Stormoen and Ken Vosekuil, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Ole was preceded in death by his parents, and his wife Shirley, three brothers; Lawrence, Jack and Robert.
The funeral service for Ole will be held on Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 11:00 AM at IMMANUEL EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, 201 E. Birch St., Black Creek. A time of visitation will be held on Wednesday, June 15, from 4:00 until 8:00 PM at the Wichmann Funeral Home Tri County Chapel, 1592 Oneida St, Menasha and on Thursday from 10:00 AM until the time of the service at the church.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to extend their sincere thanks to the St. Elizabeth hospital ICU staff.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from June 13 to June 14, 2016.
Shirley Ann Olson
F, b. September 14, 1940, d. August 15, 1976
- Birth: Shirley Ann Olson was born on September 14, 1940.
- Marriage: She and Donald R Olson were married on February 5, 1958.
- Death: Shirley Ann Olson died on August 15, 1976, at age 35.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 29, 1909, d. May 11, 1983
- Birth: Rita Stormoen was born on April 29, 1909 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald R Olson were married on December 4, 1976.
- Death: Rita Stormoen died on May 11, 1983, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 23, 1934, d. June 11, 2016
- Birth: Eugene Rentmeester was born on May 23, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mercedes Deffke were married on June 30, 1956.
- Marriage: Eugene Rentmeester was married on December 28, 1998.
- Death: He died on June 11, 2016, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rentmeester, Eugene "Gene"
Eugene B. Rentmeester, 82, Green Bay, passed away at home on June 11, 2016 while surrounded by family. He was born in Green Bay on May 23, 1934, to the late Norbert and Mary (Loy) Rentmeester. He grew up on a small farm just east of Green Bay and served two years in the US Army. He married his first wife, Mercedes Deffke on June 30, 1956. He then spent his entire career at Cliff Wall Oldsmobile. He retired early due to complications resulting from heart surgery in 1997. Mercedes preceded him in death on January 26, 1996, but Gene then married the second love of his life, Pat Roy, on December 28, 1998. Through good times and some trying times, they were fortunate enough to spend over 17 years together.
Gene's top priority was always family. Over the years that included visits back home to the farm, ski trips, cottage getaways, Packer game days, trips to Wild Eagle Lodge, and holiday gatherings at the house. Gene was a very helpful and compassionate man. He was always willing to help anyone with a project and was a relentless caregiver for his father, mother, and Mercedes during their twilight years. It is our hope that his many acts of kindness will be emulated by all those people whose lives he touched.
Gene is survived by his wife, Pat Roy; four children, Jeff, Green Bay, Doug, Allouez, Lisa (Mark) Rabas, De Pere, and Alan, Milwaukee; four grandchildren, Allison Rentmeester, Erika, Jessie and Zack Rabas; one brother Arnold (Bernice) Rentmeester; and one sister, Marion (Erv) Ripp. Gene is further survived by his stepson, John (Sarah) Roy, Madison; six step-grandchildren, Claire, Anna, Abby, Luke, and Ryan Reid, and Will Roy; brothers and sisters-in-law, Bob (Donna) Srenaski, Peter (Kay) Van Egeren, Dan (Vicki) Van Egeren, Shirley Rentmeester, Delores Destree, Lucille Deffke, Shirley Tielens and Gabe (Carol) LeCloux.
He was preceded in death by his first wife, Mercedes; brothers, Milton (Arletta) Rentmeester, and Reynold Rentmeester; one sister, Irma (Harold) DeGrand; and brothers and sister-in-law Norman Destree, Wally Tielens and Pat Sturm.
Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., on Tuesday, June 14, 2016, from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. Parish wake service at 6:30 p.m. Visitation will continue on Wednesday morning at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 2040 Hillside Lane, from 9:30 a.m. until the time of Mass at 11:00 a.m. Rev. David Pleier will preside. Entombment in the Nicolet Memorial Mausoleum. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.prokowall.com
A special thanks to all those who helped Gene enjoy his final years, especially his little buddy Logan.
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to Habitat for Humanity, Freedom House, Unity Hospice, or a charity of your choice .
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from June 13 to June 14, 2016.