M, b. November 8, 1641
- Birth: Michel Guerin was born on November 8, 1641 in France.
- Marriage: He and Jeanne Veron were married in 1668 in Poitiers, Vienne, Poitou-Charentes, France.
- Death: Michel Guerin died in France.
F, b. 1650, d. September 9, 1710
- Birth: Jeanne Veron was born in 1650 in Lusignan, Vienne, France.
- Marriage: She and Michel Guerin were married in 1668 in Poitiers, Vienne, Poitou-Charentes, France.
- Death: Jeanne Veron died on September 9, 1710, at age ~60, in Reims, Marne, France.
M, b. December 1, 1744, d. May 4, 1814
- Birth: Francois DuPaul was born on December 1, 1744 in Yamachiche, St. Maurice, Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on May 4, 1814, at age 69, in Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. February 5, 1748, d. May 17, 1802
- Birth: Genevieve Desaunier was born on February 5, 1748 in Yamachiche, St. Maurice, Québec, Canada.
- Death: She died on May 17, 1802, at age 54, in Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. March 30, 1789
- Birth: Pierre Boisvert was born on March 30, 1789 in Louiseville, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Angelique Hubert were married on January 9, 1815 in Louiseville, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. February 26, 1795
- Birth: Angelique Hubert was born on February 26, 1795 in Louiseville, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Pierre Boisvert were married on January 9, 1815 in Louiseville, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Nicholas Philip Paul Beecher
M, b. December 11, 2003, d. May 21, 2016
- Birth: Nicholas Philip Paul Beecher was born on December 11, 2003 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 21, 2016, at age 12.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/155.
- Note: Hi all, Nick Beecher coming to you with one last "view from the couch" special edition. "View from the stars"
On Thursday at school I wasn't feeling right, then all of a sudden a beautiful sight. I can't even explain all I see up here to you, but Jesus is here, did you know he died too? He's showing me around cuz this is His home and already there are so many people I know. Grandmas & Grandpas, Uncles & Aunts. So many to love. It's so cool to get the chance.
I miss you guys. I really do but I can't come back. I have work up here now. I can see all my friends. I hear when you talk to me too. Jesus says that's praying. I wish I could talk back to you, but guess what I tell Jesus all your stories. He knows all of you too.
Don't be sad for me. Remember all the cool things I did. Boy scout camp, fishing, bowling, roller skating, football, and school dances. I even ice skated and tried sledding this year too.
I think my favorite though was when my buddy Jake would run super fast and pop wheelies with me to get across home plate at my baseball game. I tried not to giggle but it was too fun.
I have to go now. I love you all. Thank you for loving me back and making me part of your world. For now this is Nick Beecher signing off from heaven. I love you.
Nicholas Philip Paul Beecher, 12, of Little Chute, died unexpectedly May 21, 2016.
Nick was born in Neenah, WI to Sarah (Forster) & Ray Beecher. He attended Little Chute Intermediate School where he enjoyed learning alongside his friends.
Nick was active in Boy scouts troop 51 where he had earned the rank of scout. He was included in everything. He camped, fished, volunteered, and supported his boys in many adventures. Nick also enjoyed Miracle League baseball, Challenger football, Inspire Sports camps, and so many other activities.
Nick is preceded in death by his grandpas Ray (Beecher) & Terry (Van Ryzin), grandma Juanita (Martin), Uncle Brett (Van Ryzin) and Aunt Kerrie (Forster)
Nick is survived by his parents: Ray Beecher & Sarah (Dave) Forster, his sister Ariana, his brother Raymond, stepsisters Ashley & Megan, grandmas Maureen (Beecher), Diane (Van Ryzin), and Darlene (Forster), grandpa Paul (Forster) and numerous Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and friends.
Nicholas and his family were wholly blessed when they found out his life would continue in 5 other people. Nicholas donated his heart, liver, kidneys, and eyes so that other children could also live full and happy lives.
Special thanks to our family at LCIS whose quick response in crisis made this possible. Also to fox valley metro, AMC hospital, and CHW-Milwaukee hospital who optimized Nick's care and let us have hope even while keeping us grounded in reality.
A service will be held at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 26, 2016, at the Verkuilen-Van Deurzen Family Funeral Home, 101 Canal Street, Little Chute, with Fr. Ron Belitz officiating. Family and friends may visit at the funeral home from 2:00 p.m. until the time of the service. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. For online condolences, please visit www.verkuilenfh.com. In lieu of flowers please make a donation to one of the following places that helped give Nick the amazing life he lived:
Boy scouts of America - gathering waters district
Make a wish- WI
Miracle League of the fox valley
WI donor network.
Edward W Gritt
M, b. May 28, 1918, d. August 27, 2000
- Birth: Edward W Gritt was born on May 28, 1918 in Suamico, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 27, 2000, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Esther L Ruechel
F, b. October 8, 1921, d. December 1, 2006
- Birth: Esther L Ruechel was born on October 8, 1921 in Pittsfield, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 1, 2006, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Steven John Gritt
Kim Marie Gritt