M, b. November 11, 1937, d. July 13, 2007
- Father: Ralph Jacquot (b. August 15, 1902, d. August 18, 1977)
- Mother: Esther Tank (b. February 26, 1910, d. June 18, 1999)
- Birth: Kenneth Jacquot was born on November 11, 1937 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 13, 2007, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Greenville Pioneer Cemetery, Greenville, Wisconsin.
Marie Ann Holzinger
F, b. October 22, 1926, d. November 12, 2009
Family: Henry Fink (b. November 21, 1916, d. July 18, 1984)
- Birth: Marie Ann Holzinger was born on October 22, 1926.
- Marriage: She and Henry Fink were married on November 2, 1946.
- Death: Marie Ann Holzinger died on November 12, 2009, at age 83, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 17, 1947, d. March 15, 2015
- Birth: Janice Fink was born on May 17, 1947 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on March 14, 1970.
- Death: She died on March 15, 2015, at age 67.
- Note: Francart, Janice Lee "Jan"
Janice Francart, 67, Neenah, passed away unexpectedly Sunday, March 15, 2015, with her family by her side. She was born May 17, 1947, in Neenah, daughter of Henry and Marie (Holzinger) Fink. On March 14, 1970, Jan married Michael Francart and together they raised 3 children. Janice enjoyed doing lawn work, shooting darts, bowling, collecting rocks, and was an avid Green Bay Packer and Milwaukee Brewer Fan. Her true passion was spending time with her family. She was a member of St. Gabriel Catholic Parish, Neenah.
Jan will be missed by her husband, Michael; children: Tammy (Jon) Olsen, Stacey (Deanna) Francart, and Shawn Francart; 4 grandchildren: Kendra, Brody, Chantell, and Jake Olsen; a great grandson, Lucas Olsen; siblings: Cheryl (Tom) Kienitz and Steve (Karen) Fink; brother- and sister-in-law: Frank (Judy) Francart and Shirley (Don) Loumbardt; other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Bruce Fink.
Memorial services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, March 21, 2015, at the Kessler Funeral Home, 304 S. Commercial Street, Neenah, with Fr. Larry Seidl officiating. Visitation will be at the funeral home from 9:00 a.m. Saturday until the time of the service.
Family: Janice Fink (b. May 17, 1947, d. March 15, 2015)