F, b. September 20, 1690, d. 1786
- Josephte Pinard (b. December 15, 1720, d. September 12, 1793)
- Guillaume Beauchemin dit Pinard (b. May 18, 1722, d. December 9, 1792)
- Marguerite Pinard Beauchemin (b. December 22, 1724, d. January 31, 1786)
- Jean Baptiste Pinard Raiche Beauchemin (b. February 18, 1726, d. April 14, 1776)
- Joseph Pinard Beauchemin Fleurant (b. February 2, 1729, d. November 27, 1817)
- Louise Pinard dit Beauchemin (b. March 13, 1732, d. November 30, 1786)
- Louis Hyacinthe Beauchemin Pinard (b. May 8, 1735, d. April 15, 1798)
- Birth: Marguerite Leclerc was born on September 20, 1690 in Montmorency, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Guillaume Pinard Beauchemin were married on January 8, 1720 in Trois Rivieres, St Maurice, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Marguerite Leclerc died in 1786, at age ~96, in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. May 6, 1662, d. August 2, 1740
Family: Louis Pinard (b. July 12, 1634, d. January 12, 1695)
- Birth: Ursule Pepin was born on May 6, 1662 in Trois Rivieres, St Maurice, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Louis Pinard were married in 1679.
- Death: Ursule Pepin died on August 2, 1740, at age 78, in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
Loris Frieda Suprise
F, b. June 27, 1939, d. April 28, 2016
- Birth: Loris Frieda Suprise was born on June 27, 1939 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on December 7, 1957.
- Death: She died on April 28, 2016, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Loris Frieda Behm, age 76, of Hortonville, passed away unexpectedly from a massive heart attack, on Thursday, April 28, 2016 at Appleton Medical Center. Lori was born on June 27, 1939, to the late Chauncey and Frieda (Gerndt) Suprise in New London. She was baptized at Emanuel Lutheran Church in New London and confirmed at Bethel Lutheran in Menasha. Lori was united in marriage to Donald Behm at Bethlehem Lutheran Church on December 7, 1957. Music was an important part of Lori's life. Throughout the years, Lori performed in three bands in both Wisconsin and Texas: Sundowners, Behm Family Band and Just Us Two. She also enjoyed flower gardening, traveling, camping, fishing and wintering in Texas.
Lori is survived by her husband, Donald; children, Suzanne (John) Gottschalk, James (Patricia) Behm, Steven Behm and Barbara (Martin) Guenthardt; grandchildren, Doug (Ginger) Diemel, Jennifer (Joshua) Tabbert, Jalen and Josiah Gottschalk; great-grandchildren, Annika, Isaiah, Noah, Isabella, Sam and Ben; brother, Ronald "Red" (Janice) Suprise; brother-in-law, Gene (Carol) Behm and sister-in-law, Betty (Thomas) Hesselman and numerous nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
Lori was preceded in death by her parents; brother, Terrold Suprise and mother and father-in-law, Hilbert and Bernice Behm.
A funeral service for Lori will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, May 2, 2016 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church (203 N. Nash St.), Hortonville. Rev. Ralph Rosenberg will be officiating. A visitation will be held on Sunday, May 1, 2016 from 5-7 p.m. directly at the church and again on Monday, from 9 a.m until the time of service. Burial will be in Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery in New London.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Apr. 29, 2016.
Chauncey Edwin Suprise
M, b. April 22, 1916, d. September 20, 1996
Family: Frieda Gerndt (b. December 25, 1915, d. October 23, 2006)
- Birth: Chauncey Edwin Suprise was born on April 22, 1916 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 20, 1996, at age 80, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 25, 1915, d. October 23, 2006
- Birth: Frieda Gerndt was born on December 25, 1915 in Birnamwood, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 23, 2006, at age 90, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Frieda A. Suprise, age 90, of New London, died on Monday, October 23, 2006, at Appleton Medical Center. Frieda was born on December 25, 1915, in Birnamwood, Wisconsin, daughter of the late Erwin and Martha (Tech) Gerndt. On September 26, 1937, in Appleton, she married Chauncey Suprise. He preceded her in death in 1996. Frieda loved her family, traveling, playing cards, crossword puzzles, and visiting with friends. She is survived by a daughter, Loris (Donald) Behm, Hortonville; a son, Ronald (Janice) Suprise, New London; a brother, Gerhardt Gerndt, Berthoud, Colorado; and a sister, Lucille Helms, Longmont, Colorado; seven grandchildren, nineteen great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren. Also surviving Frieda are numerous, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Besides her parents and husband, Frieda is preceded in death by a son, Terrold; a grandson-in-law, Randal Barkholtz; a sister Wilma; and several brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law. Funeral services for Frieda will be held on Tuesday, October 31, 2006, at 11 a.m., St. Paul Lutheran Church in Clintonville with Rev. Robert Sawall officiating. Burial will be in the Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery in New London. Friends may call at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London from 4-8 p.m. on Monday, October 30, 2006, and at the church on Tuesday from 10 a.m. until the time of service.
Cline & Hanson Funeral Home
209 W. Cook St., New London
Terrold Lee Suprise
M, b. January 28, 1944, d. June 25, 1964
- Birth: Terrold Lee Suprise was born on January 28, 1944.
- Death: He died on June 25, 1964, at age 20.
Ronald C Suprise
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. July 7, 1917, d. September 21, 2001
- Birth: Hilbert Behm was born on July 7, 1917.
- Marriage: He and Bernice Dahlman were married on October 5, 1940.
- Death: Hilbert Behm died on September 21, 2001, at age 84, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hilbert "Herbie" Behm, 84, New London, husband of a former Stevens Point area woman, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2001, at home.
Services were Monday at Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Church in Hortonville, with the Rev. Ralph Rosenberg officiating. Burial was in Hortonville Union Cemetery. Visitation was Sunday at Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home, Hortonville, and Monday at the church before the services. A memorial fund has been established.
Mr. Behm was born Aug. 7, 1917, in the town of Saxeville (Waushara County), a son of Henry and Wilhelminie (Kage) Behm. He grew up in the West Bloomfield area. He was married to Bernice Dahlman on Oct. 5, 1940. She preceded him in death. He was married to Sadie Zblewski on Nov. 4, 1994, in Stevens Point. They resided in New London. He was a self-employed silo contractor and milk hauler. He was a member of Bethlehem Ev. Lutheran Church in Hortonville.
Survivors include his wife; one daughter, Betty (Tom) Hesselman, Greenville; two sons, Eugene (Carol) Behm, Hortonville, and Donald (Loris) Behm, New London; three stepsons, Tony (Mona) Zblewski, Amherst Junction, Jim (Nancy) Zblewski, Rosholt, and John (Barbara) Zblewski, Las Vegas, Nev.; four stepdaughters, Pat (Les) Jeffrey, Green Bay, Rosalind (Steve) Genereau, Watertown, Kathy (Mark) Genovese, Stevens Point, and Lori (Gerard) Patoka, Plover; 10 grandchildren; 19 stepgrandchildren, nine great-grandchildren, and 15 great-stepgrandchildren.
F, b. May 31, 1918, d. June 4, 1992
Family: Hilbert Behm (b. July 7, 1917, d. September 21, 2001)
- Birth: Bernice Dahlman was born on May 31, 1918.
- Marriage: She and Hilbert Behm were married on October 5, 1940.
- Death: Bernice Dahlman died on June 4, 1992, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
Myrle George Boelter
M, b. March 9, 1927, d. May 20, 1991
Family: Jean J Belt (b. June 30, 1931, d. April 24, 2016)
- Birth: Myrle George Boelter was born on March 9, 1927.
- Marriage: He and Jean J Belt were married on December 3, 1948.
- Death: Myrle George Boelter died on May 20, 1991, at age 64.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Jean J Belt
F, b. June 30, 1931, d. April 24, 2016
- Birth: Jean J Belt was born on June 30, 1931 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Myrle George Boelter were married on December 3, 1948.
- Death: Jean J Belt died on April 24, 2016, at age 84, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jean J. Boelter, Kaukauna, age 84, died at her home Sunday, April 24, 2016. She was born in Fremont on June 30, 1931. She married Myrle George Boelter on December 3, 1948 in Waupaca. He preceded her in death on May 20, 1991. Jean and Myrle belonged to a CB Club for many years. Through out the years, Jean and Myrle took many people into their homes that were in need. Jean continued to do so after Myrle passed away. Jean enjoyed being a nanny for quite a few years in her life. Jean collected Autumn Leaf china made by Hall China Company, earned as a premium and sold by the Jewel Tea Company. She collected Jewel Tea products as well, and was a long member of the National Autumn Leaf Collectors Club. She belonged to the Fremont Area Historical Society. She was a member of Bethany Lutheran Church where she belonged to the Ladies Guild, and she and her family helped clean the church. Jean enjoyed going on road trips searching for her genealogy, and loved to travel spending time with her extended family. Jean loved the outdoors, gardening, nature, and was an avid birdwatcher. She also liked thrift shopping, going to rummage sales, and antique shopping. She liked items that had pansies or violets on them. She looked forward to her hugs from Dr. Partain. Her favorite colors were purple and lime green. Jean appreciated when her children and grandchildren would phone or visit her, and ask if there was anything they could do for her. Jean was a gracious person, never wanting to burden anyone. She was very intelligent, gave good advice, and had much dignity. She was well respected by most people in her life.
Jean is survived by her children: Carol Hartjes of Kaukauna; Ken (Julann) of Menasha; Duane (Kathy) of Menasha; Al (friend Kris) of New London; and Shelley (Matt) Stanley of Kaukauna; son-in-law: Richard Weber; sisters: Sally Zastrow and Nancy Wegren; sister-in-law: Ruth Boelter; grandchildren: Paula (Tom) Froehlich, Michael (Robin) Weber, Michele (Brian) Striegel, Angela (friend Dexter) Sanderfoot, Bryan (Jess) Hartjes, Andrea (Kyle) Klitzke, Ashley Boelter, Terri Boelter, Jeremy (Mindy) Boelter, Chris (friend Val) Boelter, Danielle (Richard) Storm, Kyle Fink, Jennifer Burton, Wesley Boelter, Terry (Maggie) Berthold, Ellie ( Jamie) Shephard and Hannah Boelter; and 22 great grand children. Jean was a valued grandparent to many foster children who called her "Queen Jean" for fun. Special friends were: "Aunt" Joyce Lindenbeck, Gregory Hartjes and Austin Smith.
Jean was preceded in death by her husband Myrle; mother: Bernice "Elaine" Brewster; daughter: Myrla Weber; brother: Howard Belt; sisters-in-law Carol Belt and Lee Perkins; and brothers-in-law Bill Boelter, Kenny Boelter, and Raymond Perkins.
In accordance with Jean's wishes she will be cremated and there will be no funeral service. There will be a prayer and remembrance at Bethany Lutheran Church on April 30, 2016 at the 10:00 service. Jean will be buried at Union Cemetery in Kaukauna. Anyone is welcomed to visit her there. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Jean's family would like to thank Heartland Hospice, Appleton Medical Center, Dr. Wilson, Dr. Swanson, and Dr. Danz. Jean was very thankful for your services as well.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Apr. 29, 2016.
Kenneth P Boelter
M, b. June 22, 1896, d. September 18, 1960
- Birth: Earless Belt was born on June 22, 1896.
- Death: He died on September 18, 1960, at age 64.
F, b. April 6, 1909, d. August 18, 1983
Family: Earless Belt (b. June 22, 1896, d. September 18, 1960)
- Birth: Elaine Brewster was born on April 6, 1909 in Fremont, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 18, 1983, at age 74.