Louis Henry Koenitzer
M, b. July 9, 1877
- Birth: Louis Henry Koenitzer was born on July 9, 1877 in Wisconsin.
Bertha L Kaufert
F, b. January 1879, d. April 16, 1930
- Birth: Bertha L Kaufert was born in January 1879 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Charles Giese were married on January 15, 1901 in Portage County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bertha L Kaufert died on April 16, 1930, at age 51.
M, b. 1868, d. April 16, 1930
- Birth: Charles Giese was born in 1868 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Bertha L Kaufert were married on January 15, 1901 in Portage County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Charles Giese died on April 16, 1930, at age ~62.
F, b. January 3, 1880
- Birth: Anna Kaufert was born on January 3, 1880 in Germany.
M, b. January 1882, d. September 2, 1931
- Birth: William Kaufert was born in January 1882 in Hamburg, Germany.
- Death: He died on September 2, 1931, at age 49, in Wood County, Wisconsin.
M, b. November 20, 1893, d. June 17, 1964
- Birth: Albert Kaufert was born on November 20, 1893 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 17, 1964, at age 70, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Edna Alma Gustavson
F, b. September 25, 1903, d. November 29, 1988
- Birth: Edna Alma Gustavson was born on September 25, 1903 in Merrill, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 29, 1988, at age 85, in Sacramento, Sacramento Co, California.
F, b. February 15, 1895, d. December 21, 1985
- Birth: Martha Kaufert was born on February 15, 1895 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Arthur Julius Aleith were married in 1921.
- Death: Martha Kaufert died on December 21, 1985, at age 90, in Seattle, King Co, Washington.
Arthur Julius Aleith
M, b. May 29, 1890, d. June 24, 1927
- Birth: Arthur Julius Aleith was born on May 29, 1890 in North Dakota.
- Marriage: He and Martha Kaufert were married in 1921.
- Death: Arthur Julius Aleith died on June 24, 1927, at age 37, in Seattle, King Co, Washington.
M, b. March 11, 1897, d. April 10, 1986
- Birth: Herman Kaufert was born on March 11, 1897.
- Death: He died on April 10, 1986, at age 89.
Lois J Kaufert
F, b. June 4, 1925, d. April 18, 2016
- Birth: Lois J Kaufert was born on June 4, 1925 in Brokaw, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Russell Krause were married on June 1, 1946.
- Death: Lois J Kaufert died on April 18, 2016, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lois J. Krause, age 90 of Appleton, passed away on Monday, April 18, 2016 at Carolina Manor, surrounded by her loving family. She was born on June 4, 1925 in Brokaw, WI to the late Charles and Rose (Hildebrandt) Kaufert. She graduated from Menasha High School in 1943, and then on June 1, 1946, she married Russell Krause, he preceded her in death on May 8, 2005. She worked in Chicago for two years, and then was a homemaker, caring for her family. Lois was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Appleton, and loved gardening and tending to their rose garden, she was also an avid Packers fan, and never missed a game.
She is survived by five children; Gary (Sandy) Krause, of Big Falls, Thomas (Mary) Krause, of Wild Rose, Audrey (Dennis) Myers, of Neenah, Cindy (Daniel) Klepps, of Neenah and Laurie (Arlie) Ratliff, of Appleton, nine grandchildren; Shari (Jeff), Gary, Sandy (Scott), Brian (Jeanelle), Talon, Trisha (Ryan), Stephanie (Nick), Heather and Travis, ten great grandchildren; Joshua, Megan, Ethan, Mackenzie, Alexis, Parker, Bryce, Gavin, Landon, Mason and one on the way. She is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Lois was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, an infant daughter, Linda, infant granddaughter, Wendy, two brothers, Clarence (Dorothy) Kaufert, Roy (Gertrude) Kaufert and one sister, Charlotte (Henry) Brzycki.
A funeral service for Lois will be held at 11:00 AM, on Friday, April 22, 2016 at Valley Funeral Home, 2211 N Richmond St, Appleton. Visitation will be held from 10:00AM to the time of service at the funeral home. Entombment will be at Highland Memorial Park.
The family wishes to express a great gratitude to the staff at Carolina Manor for the wonderful care given to Lois.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Apr. 20, 2016.
M, b. November 18, 1920, d. May 8, 2005
- Birth: Russell Krause was born on November 18, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lois J Kaufert were married on June 1, 1946.
- Death: Russell Krause died on May 8, 2005, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Gary Russell Krause
M, b. March 27, 1947, d. February 4, 2017
- Birth: Gary Russell Krause was born on March 27, 1947.
- Divorce: He was divorced on January 2, 1980 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 4, 2017, at age 69.
- Note: Gary R. Krause, Big Falls, age 69. A quiet and humble man passed into eternal life on Saturday, February 4, 2017 at his home with his wife at his side. He was born in Neenah on March 27, 1947 to the late Russell and Lois (Kaufert) Krause. Gary served in the U.S. Army from October, 1966 - August, 1968. He was deployed to Vietnam where exposure to Agent Orange brought a multitude of health problems in later years. He married Sandra (Demske) Christianson in Appleton in 1984.
Gary is survived by his wife, Sandy; children: Shari (Jeff) Middlestead of Hortonville; Gary L. Krause of Appleton; Karin (Robert) Lyste of Green Bay; and Wyatt Christianson of Atlanta, GA; grandchildren: Gavin, Bryce, Kirsten and Drake; great grandchildren: Hayden, Isabella and Cal; siblings: Audrey (Dennis) Myers, Cindy (Dan) Klepps and Tom Krause; brothers and sisters-in-law: Dr. John Demske, Barbara (Robert) Madding, Judie Viens, David (Anita) Demske, Becky Demske and Lisa (Paul) Terry; good friends, Bob and Bette Price; and fur friends, Millie and Laycie. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to his parents, Gary was preceded in death by his father and mother-in-law, Art and June Demske; his infant sister, Linda; and sister-in-law, Mary Krause.
Military rites will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, February 10, 2017 at JR'S BAR AND GRILL (120 N. Main St. Big Falls). A gathering of family and friends will follow until 5:00 p.m. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Gary's family would like to thank the doctors and nurses at St. Elizabeth Hospital's Fremont Tower 2nd floor and Ministries Hospice for the excellent care he received.
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
In their hearts, humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. Proverbs 16:9.
Laurie Ann Krause
Roy A Kaufert
M, b. April 6, 1915, d. July 26, 1987
- Birth: Roy A Kaufert was born on April 6, 1915.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude Pozolinski were married on February 9, 1937.
- Death: Roy A Kaufert died on July 26, 1987, at age 72.
F, b. August 8, 1918, d. January 9, 1986
- Birth: Charlotte Kaufert was born on August 8, 1918.
- Death: She died on January 9, 1986, at age 67, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 12, 1917, d. September 27, 1977
- Birth: Gertrude Pozolinski was born on April 12, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Roy A Kaufert were married on February 9, 1937.
- Death: Gertrude Pozolinski died on September 27, 1977, at age 60.
M, b. February 21, 1923, d. March 20, 2004
- Birth: Henry Brzycki was born on February 21, 1923.
- Death: He died on March 20, 2004, at age 81, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena