Thomas C Kersten
M, b. January 18, 1940, d. June 18, 1964
- Birth: Thomas C Kersten was born on January 18, 1940 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 18, 1964, at age 24.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
John Albert Anderson
M, b. May 28, 1838, d. August 24, 1897
- Birth: John Albert Anderson was born on May 28, 1838 in Sweden.
- Death: He died on August 24, 1897, at age 59, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 7, 1845, d. June 23, 1906
- Birth: Matilda Peterson was born on January 7, 1845 in Sweden.
- Death: She died on June 23, 1906, at age 61.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
David Bradford Annis
M, b. April 26, 1929, d. July 5, 1994
- Birth: David Bradford Annis was born on April 26, 1929.
- Divorce: He and Shirley P St George were divorced.
- Death: David Bradford Annis died on July 5, 1994, at age 65.
Beatrice Carol Desmond
F, b. February 14, 1934, d. March 25, 2004
- Birth: Beatrice Carol Desmond was born on February 14, 1934 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: She and James John Young were married on October 14, 1953 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Beatrice Carol Desmond died on March 25, 2004, at age 70.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
Richard M Reissmann
M, b. November 2, 1949, d. August 24, 1993
- Birth: Richard M Reissmann was born on November 2, 1949 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 24, 1993, at age 43.
Marlene A Buelow
F, b. January 9, 1936, d. March 20, 2016
- Birth: Marlene A Buelow was born on January 9, 1936 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 20, 2016, at age 80, in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marlene A. Jorgensen, age 80, of Weyauwega, went to her heavenly home on Sunday, March 20, 2016, at Bethany Home in Waupaca. She was born on January 9, 1936, in New London, daughter of the late Ralph and Genevieve (Surprise) Buelow. Marlene graduated from New London High School. She worked at various jobs, eventually getting her CNA license. She enjoyed reading, bowling, playing darts and also crafts.
She is survived by her children: Brian (Debbie) Fahser, Fremont; Nina (Robert) Kennedy, Waupaca; Leisa (Roger Johnson) Fahser, Waupaca; grandchildren: Angela (Allan) Lang, Michael Fahser, Nicholas Fahser, Craig (special friend Krystal) Fahser, Nicole (special friend David) Kennedy, Jessica Johnson, Daniel Johnson and Stephanie Johnson; great-grandchildren: Hazel, Hope, Adryana, Aleha and Alissa. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
he was preceded in death by her parents; husbands, Mayford Fahser and Larry Jorgensen; brothers, William Cornell and Charles Buelow, and a sister Joyce.
A memorial service for Marlene will be held at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, March 25, 2016, at the Cline-Hanson-Dahlke Funeral Home in Weyauwega with Pastor Rich Engle officiating. Burial will be in Most Precious Blood Cemetery in New London. A gathering of family and friends will take place on Friday at the funeral home from 2:00 p.m. until the time of the service.
A special thank you to Bethany Home for their wonderful care of Marlene during her final hours.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 22, 2016.
Mayford B Fahser
M, b. October 27, 1932, d. December 28, 2006
- Birth: Mayford B Fahser was born on October 27, 1932.
- Death: He died on December 28, 2006, at age 74.
Lawrence G Jorgensen
M, b. August 2, 1936, d. March 18, 2002
- Birth: Lawrence G Jorgensen was born on August 2, 1936.
- Death: He died on March 18, 2002, at age 65.
Brian Stephen Fahser
Nina Jean Fahser