James A Meyer
M, b. January 29, 1912, d. January 29, 1978
- Birth: James A Meyer was born on January 29, 1912 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 29, 1978, at age 66.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Doris Bertha Melter
F, b. August 2, 1906, d. July 19, 1988
- Birth: Doris Bertha Melter was born on August 2, 1906.
- Death: She died on July 19, 1988, at age 81, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Betty J Fiestadt
F, b. May 15, 1925, d. March 14, 2016
- Birth: Betty J Fiestadt was born on May 15, 1925.
- Divorce: She and Earl Robert Gosse were divorced.
- Marriage: Betty J Fiestadt and Earl Robert Gosse were married on January 1, 1947.
- Marriage: Betty J Fiestadt and Leroy F Stellmacher were married on September 6, 1980.
- Death: Betty J Fiestadt died on March 14, 2016, at age 90.
- Note: Betty J. Stellmacher, age 90, of Seymour passed away Monday, March 14, 2016 at Meadow Wood Assisted Living in Seymour. She was born May 15, 1925, daughter of the late Orval and Doris (Melter) Fiestadt.
On September 6, 1980, she was united in marriage to Leroy Stellmacher. He preceded her in death on September 16, 2013.
Betty was a member of Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Seymour and the Concordia.
She is survived by her children: Kathy (Larry Hahn) Thomas, Rhinelander; John (Audrey) Gosse, Seymour; grandchildren: Michael (Nicolle) Thomas, Kelly (John) Schafer, James Gosse; great-grandchildren: Morgan, Jered, Erik, Kyle and Peter; stepchildren: Christine Stellmacher, Charles (Debby) Stellmacher, Jon (Becky) Stellmacher, Dr. Ron (Janet) Stellmacher; sister-in-law, Vera Ashman.
She is preceded in death by her son, Robert Gosse; grandson, Nicholas Gosse; son-in-law, Darel Thomas.
Friends may call at Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Seymour on Friday, March 18, 2016 from 9 a.m. until services at 11 a.m. with Pastor Natalie Kramer McComb officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
The family would like to thank the staff at Meadow Wood and Thedacare at Home Hospice for all their compassionate care.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 16, 2016.
Leroy F Stellmacher
M, b. February 26, 1922, d. September 16, 2013
- Birth: Leroy F Stellmacher was born on February 26, 1922 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Betty J Fiestadt were married on September 6, 1980.
- Death: Leroy F Stellmacher died on September 16, 2013, at age 91.
Helen Mae Koss
F, b. May 8, 1927, d. June 24, 1978
- Birth: Helen Mae Koss was born on May 8, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 24, 1978, at age 51.
Amelia Margaret Hawk
F, b. January 28, 1938, d. March 12, 2016
- Birth: Amelia Margaret Hawk was born on January 28, 1938 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 12, 2016, at age 78.
- Note: Amelia "Sister" Margaret (Hawk) Cornelius, 78, of Oneida, Wisconsin passed away on Saturday, March 12, 2016 after a courageous battle with lung cancer. Amelia was born on January 28, 1938, daughter of Arthur Hawk and Priscilla Jordan in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
June 1996 Amelia received her Bachelors degree from UWGreen Bay in Communications. She served in many civil and religious capacities. She served 16 years as the Oneida Tribal Secretary, 6 years as Oneida Gaming Assistant Manager, 13 years on the Oneida Gaming Commission and 7 years as the Director of the Oneida Bilingual/Bicultural Program.
Her contributions were significant to the growth and preservation of the Oneida Nation. She was project manager for the building of the original Anna John Nursing Home and assisted in the development of a grant for the Oneida Museum. Amelia understood and knew the real culture of the Oneida people and devoted much time and energy to the preservation of the language. She loved sharing the stories and history of the Oneidas to area school children and anyone else that was interested in hearing them. Amelia was industrious and could often be found working outside. Almost every year she planted a garden. Amelia was well known throughout the community for her traditional Oneida corn bread and her cornhusk dolls.
Amelia was a dedicated and faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She taught and spiritually educated many including the youth. She imparted her spiritual wisdom and counsel to all. She was happiest when she was serving others.
Amelia was a wonderful matriarch of her home. She was passionate about caring for her 6 children, Linn Cornelius, Kim (Ian) Nishimoto, Laura (Todd) Larkin, Kevin (Sheri) Cornelius, Kerry (Kim) Cornelius, Lee Cornelius, 17 grandchildren, Jessica Nishimoto, Justin (Francesca) Nishimoto, Adam (Kirsten) Nishimoto, Keilani Nishimoto, Jordan Larkin, Levi Larkin, Alisquette Larkin, Kevin (Natalie) Cornelius, Clint Cornelius, Renae Cornelius, Brent Cornelius, Tonya (Braden) Irvine, Kathryn (Tyler) Boyea, Krysta (Nick) Higgins, Kyle Cornelius, Aleena Tourtillott, Tiana Cornelius, and 5 great grandchildren, Caden Nishimoto, Gabriel Nishimoto, Clay Cornelius, Hazel Cornelius, Israel Nishimoto. She is survived by her sister Arletta Kurowski and two brothers, Ted (Gloria) Hawk and Albert (Vicki) Manders. She was preceded in death by her parents and former husband Ira Cornelius, and two brothers, Grover and Arthur Hawk.
Visitation will be held on Friday, March 18, 2016 from 4pm-7pm at Ryan Funeral Home located at 305 North 10th St, DePere. A memorial service to celebrate her life will be held on Saturday, March 19, 2016 from 11am - Noon at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints located at N6135 Seminary Rd. in Oneida with viewing beginning at 10:00am.
The family would like to extend their gratitude to all family and friends who have assisted them during this difficult time and helped to lighten the burden and pain of Amelia's passing.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Mar. 16, 2016.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra