Hilda Josephine Bessette
F, b. August 21, 1929, d. December 30, 1929
- Birth: Hilda Josephine Bessette was born on August 21, 1929.
- Death: She died on December 30, 1929, at age 0, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 30, 1938, d. April 1, 1964
- Birth: Ronald Bessette was born on April 30, 1938.
- Death: He died on April 1, 1964, at age 25.
M, b. August 1, 1901, d. August 1, 1901
- Birth: Emery Bessette was born on August 1, 1901 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 1, 1901, at age 0, in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 17, 1903, d. September 8, 1984
- Birth: Raymond Bessett was born on June 17, 1903 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Bernice M Koeppen were married on August 16, 1927 in Waukegan, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Death: Raymond Bessett died on September 8, 1984, at age 81, in Fox Point, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Bernice M Koeppen
F, b. August 18, 1905, d. March 4, 1984
- Birth: Bernice M Koeppen was born on August 18, 1905 in Wittenberg, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond Bessett were married on August 16, 1927 in Waukegan, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Death: Bernice M Koeppen died on March 4, 1984, at age 78, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Genevieve Lillian Bessett
F, b. September 13, 1909, d. March 28, 1990
- Birth: Genevieve Lillian Bessett was born on September 13, 1909 in Elderon, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 28, 1990, at age 80, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Elva C Bessett
F, b. October 25, 1913, d. June 22, 1984
- Birth: Elva C Bessett was born on October 25, 1913.
- Death: She died on June 22, 1984, at age 70, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
MicKenzie Janella Brochtrup
F, b. March 8, 2016, d. March 2016
- Birth: MicKenzie Janella Brochtrup was born on March 8, 2016 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in March 2016, at age ~0.
- Note: MicKenzie Janella Brochtrup was born at 2:37 p.m. on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at Theda Clark in Neenah to Michael and Christina (Mader) Brochtrup. She was welcomed into the warm embrace of Jesus. In her brief time on earth she touched the lives and hearts of many people.
She will be greatly missed and always loved by her parents and her sister Hailey, Hollandtown. Her paternal grandparents are, Diane Schuh, Freedom and Dean and Kelly Brochtrup, Freedom. Her maternal grandparents are Jamie and Janella Mader, Chilton. Great-grandparents are Tony and Karen Schuh, Little Chute, Joe and Ann Brochtrup, Fremont, Marty and Carol Huss, Kaukauna, Karen Mader, Kaukauna. MicKenzie is also survived by many aunts and uncles who will love her dearly. MicKenzie was preceded in death by her great-grandfather, Jim Mader.
A Funeral Liturgy will be celebrated on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church in Hilbert, with Fr. Mike Betley and Deacon Steve Vande Hey concelebrating. Friends may call directly at church from 1:00 p.m. until the time of services. Boettcher Family Funeral Home, Kaukauna is assisting the family. 766-2099 www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 13, 2016.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Margaret A Grishaber
Jeannette A Koestler
F, b. April 5, 1930, d. June 24, 2016
- Birth: Jeannette A Koestler was born on April 5, 1930 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lyle Louis Burt were married on August 26, 1951.
- Death: Jeannette A Koestler died on June 24, 2016, at age 86, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jeannette A Burt 86, Appleton, passed away on Friday, June 24, 2016 at Theda Clark Hospital surrounded by her loving family. She was born on April 5, 1930 to the late John and Ida (Stache) Koestler in Appleton. Jeannette graduated from Appleton High School. She wed Lyle L. Burt on Aug. 26, 1951 and he preceded her in death in 1998. Jeannette was an avid fan of the Brewers, Packers and Badgers. She enjoyed playing bingo, her cats, crocheting and fishing with her husband. But most important was time spent with her family.
She will be greatly missed by her son, Rick (Debbie) Burt, Oshkosh and their children: Melissa, Tanya and Kevin; son-in-law, Wayne Jacobs, Appleton and his children: Deby (Mark) Schiller, Kim Hollingsworth and Nena Kandler; 5 great grandchildren: Michaela and Jacob Schiller; Tyler Priebe, Mia Hollingsworth and Alyson Kandler; 3 sisters: Pauline (Ken) Stowell; Germaine (Bob) Linskens and Cindy (Dave) Jones; numerous nieces and nephews.
Jeannette was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Lyle; daughter, Connie Jacobs; grandson, Jessie Jacobs and grandson-in-law, Bruce Hollingsworth.
A Memorial Service for Jeannette will take place at 11AM, Friday, July 1, 2016 at St. Matthews Ev. Lutheran Church (129 S. Mason St.) Appleton, with Rev. Thomas Mielke officiating. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Friends may visit the family on Friday, directly at church from 9 - 11 AM.
The family wishes to thank the many nurses and Dr's of Theda Clark for their wonderful care of Jeannette.
Constance Germaine Burt
F, b. September 16, 1952, d. March 10, 2016
- Birth: Constance Germaine Burt was born on September 16, 1952 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 11, 1971 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 10, 2016, at age 63, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Constance "Connie" Germaine Jacobs, age 63, of Appleton, passed away at home Thursday, March 10, 2016, surrounded by her loving family. Connie was born September 16, 1952, in Appleton, the daughter of Jeannette (Koestler) Burt and the late Lyle Burt. She was a 1970 graduate of Appleton West High School, where she won the Betty Crocker Award for cooking.
On June 11, 1971, Connie married Wayne D. Jacobs, in the Church of the Open Bible in Appleton, where they would reside and raise their family. Connie worked in the food service and electronics business, but enjoyed being a homemaker more than anything
Connie was very active in her church, Fox Valley Christian Fellowship. She further enjoyed crocheting, gardening, feeding her birds, traveling and camping. Connie was an avid sports fan, especially following her Badgers, Brewers and Packers. Above all else, she especially loved spending quality time with her loving family. Connie will always be remembered for her favorite saying "That's Awesome".
She is survived by her loving husband, Wayne Jacobs; daughters, Deborah (Mark) Schiller, Kim Hollingsworth, and Nena Kandler; grandchildren, Michaela, Jacob, Tyler, Alyson and Mia; mother, Jeannette (Koestler) Burt; and brother, Rick (Debbie) Burt. Connie is further survived by her mother-in-law, Marilyn (Rugg) Jacobs; nieces, Melissa and Tanya; nephew, Kevin; aunts, uncles, cousins, and many other special in-laws and friends.
Family and friends may call on Wednesday, March 16, 2016, from 9 a.m.-11 a.m., at Fox Valley Christian Fellowship, 1200 W. Kimberly Avenue, Kimberly. A Celebration of Connie's Life will be held at 11 a.m., in the church, with the Rev. Steve Nickel officiating.
Connie's family extends a Special Thank You to the AMC 7th & 8th Floors and Thedacare at Home Hospice, especially nurse Mary, for the wonderful care given to Connie.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 13, 2016.
Eugene Fredrick Lange
M, b. April 30, 1924, d. August 19, 2009
- Birth: Eugene Fredrick Lange was born on April 30, 1924.
- Death: He died on August 19, 2009, at age 85.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1942.