Debra Ann Lemmens
Kenneth Alan Lemmens
Virginia M Gillis
F, b. December 25, 1938, d. September 19, 2017
- Birth: Virginia M Gillis was born on December 25, 1938 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 19, 2017, at age 78.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Virginia, M. "Ginny" Lemmens, 78, Village of Howard, died on her and her husband's 58th wedding anniversary, Tuesday, September 19, 2017. She was born on December 25, 1938, in Green Bay to Henry and Mabel (Roskom) Gillis.
Ginny attended Annunciation Grade School and graduated from Green Bay West High School in 1957. On September 19, 1959, she married Richard Lemmens at Annunciation Catholic Church. She worked in the banking industry for over 20 years. Ginny enjoyed crocheting afghans, spending time up north at their cottage in Lakewood, playing card games, and spending time with her grandchildren. She loved getting together for lunches with her banking friends. Ginny volunteered and was chairman for Catholic Women's Society spring getaway for many years. She was a member of St. John the Baptist Parish since 1961.
Ginny is survived by her husband, Richard "Dick"; two children and their spouses: Debbie and Ray Moore, Crooked Lake, WI; and Ken and Tammy Lemmens, Green Bay; son-in-law, Jim Bekkers; grandchildren, Ryan, Alex, Hailey, Allia, Ashley, Logan, Jayce; and brother and sister-in-law, Roger and Mary Gillis.
She was preceded in death by her daughter, Judy Bekkers; her parents; and a brother and sister-in-law, Donald and Rose Gillis.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday, with a Parish Wake Service to be held at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2597 Glendale Ave., (one quarter mile east of the corner of Cardinal Ln. and Glendale Ave.), from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday followed by the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 a.m. with Rev. John Bergstadt officiating. Entombment will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in Virginia's name.
The family extends a special thank you to the staffs of Unity Hospice, St. Vincent Hospital 9th Floor and Wound Clinic, and DaVita Titletown Dialysis.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Sept. 22 to Sept. 24, 2017.
M, b. February 12, 1955, d. March 7, 2016
- Birth: Gary Grunst was born on February 12, 1955 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 7, 2016, at age 61.
- Note: Grunst, Gary
The Great God Almighty called Gary Grunst home on March 7, 2016 to be with Him. Gary was born February 12, 1955, in Clintonville, WI the oldest son of Milton and Darlene (Lambie) Grunst. He was raised on the family farm and graduated from Clintonville High School in 1973. After high school he attended FVTI for auto body repair. Gary spent the next 25 years working in body shops ending his career at Gores of Shawano. He felt that this was his best eight years; he spent the next 15 years working at Pierce Manufacturing. Gary loved farming, car repair, and going to car shows.
Gary married the love of his life Laura Kieffer of Freedom on December 19, 1998; they have two wonderful children Christopher and Jennifer.
Left to cherish his memory are his beloved wife Laura; his son Christopher and daughter Jennifer; brothers, Randy (Amy) Harper of Appleton, Kevin Grunst of Neenah; sisters, Linda Groskrevtz of Clintonville, and Karen (Duane) Zempel of Appleton. He is further survived by his godson and nephew Zachary Grunst. He will also be fondly remembered by his many friends at Pierce Manufacturing.
Gary's wishes were for cremation. He did not want any formal funeral or memorial services. Condolences may be sent to his wife at 822 Manor Place, Little Chute, WI. 54140.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 9, 2016.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Lois M Bancel
F, b. August 24, 1927, d. March 7, 2016
- Father: Henry Bancel (b. November 29, 1903, d. January 25, 1984)
- Mother: Helen Centen (b. November 19, 1906, d. January 8, 1989)
- Birth: Lois M Bancel was born on August 24, 1927.
- Marriage: She was married on September 16, 1950.
- Death: She died on March 7, 2016, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lois M. Anderson, 88, Green Bay, was lifted up by angels to the Lord on Monday, March 7, 2016. She was born August 24, 1927, to Henry and Helen (Centen) Bancel in Green Bay. Lois attended East High School and went on to graduate from St. John's School of Nursing in Springfield, Illinois. Lois worked for St. Vincent Hospital as a Registered Nurse for many years. She married Richard Anderson on September 16, 1950 and shared 65 years of marriage.
Lois is survived by her husband, Rich; her four sons and their spouses, Mike and Barb, Tom and Laurie, Larry, and Paul and Kelly; her grandchildren, Kristen (Eric), Kyle (Kelly), Teryn (Kevin), Eric, David, Nicole, Jonathan and Jordan; great-grandchildren, Matthew, Ava, Andrew, Harper, Caleb, Elliot, Jonah and Samantha. She is further survived by her two sisters and brothers-in-law, Dolores and Rusty Radue and Jo Ann Lindow, Bob and Janice Anderson; as well as many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; special aunt, Madeline Centen; niece, Terry Jacobs and her brother-in-law, DeLyle Lindow.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave, from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 10, followed by the Parish Wake Service starting at 7 p.m. Friends may also call at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth Street, from 10 to 11 a.m. Friday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the church with Rev. Patrick C. Beno officiating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. To send online condolences please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Mar. 8 to Mar. 10, 2016.