Louis J Rudloff
M, b. April 10, 1915, d. January 24, 2001
- Birth: Louis J Rudloff was born on April 10, 1915 in Wittenberg, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret L Reimer were married on September 21, 1946 in St Mary Church, Greenville, Wisconsin.
- Death: Louis J Rudloff died on January 24, 2001, at age 85.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenville, Wisconsin.
Mary A Rudloff
F, b. November 10, 1957, d. January 27, 1992
- Birth: Mary A Rudloff was born on November 10, 1957 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 27, 1992, at age 34.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Erwin Frank Reimer
M, b. July 28, 1906, d. January 7, 1993
- Birth: Erwin Frank Reimer was born on July 28, 1906 in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 7, 1993, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Dolores V Hoerig
F, b. October 4, 1910, d. September 11, 2000
- Birth: Dolores V Hoerig was born on October 4, 1910 in West Bend, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 11, 2000, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Phyllis M Lenzner
F, b. May 7, 1930, d. November 7, 2009
- Birth: Phyllis M Lenzner was born on May 7, 1930.
- Marriage: She and Gordon J Burr were married on October 21, 1950.
- Death: Phyllis M Lenzner died on November 7, 2009, at age 79.
- Note: Phyllis Mae Burr went to meet her maker on Saturday, Nov. 7, 2009, leaving from her earthly home where her family was by her side.
Born on May 7, 1930, she was the daughter of the late George and Isabel (DeBroux) Lenzner. Phyllis lived most of her life in Shawano and was a longtime secretary at Sacred Heart Parish. She enjoyed word searches and spending time with her grandchildren. She married Gordon J. Burr at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Shawano on Oct. 21, 1950. Gordon preceded her in death on July 1, 2003. Phyllis was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, the Council of Catholic Women and was also named as a Mother of the Year.
Phyllis is survived by: nine children; Gary (Karen) Burr, Jeff (Dee) Burr, Katie (Jack) Hietpas, Randy (Tammy) Burr, Cherie Schellinger, Mark (Carla) Burr and Todd Burr, all of Shawano, Walking Eagle Burr of Gresham, Burdette Burr, Jr. of South Carolina, 12 grandchildren and 9 great-grandchildren. She is further survived by a brother, Fr. George Lenzner of Green Bay, sisters-in-law; Donna Lenzner of Shawano, Katie (Ron) Bult of Florida and a brother-in-law, Joe Mraz of Pella. Phyllis was preceded in death by her husband, parents, brothers; Roger, Dick and Tom Lenzner and sisters, Genevive Mraz and Evelyn Swanke.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2009 at Sacred Heart Catholic church with Rev. Len Evers and Rev. George Lenzner officiating. Burial will be in the Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Tuesday from 9 a.m. until the time of the services. The Swedberg Funeral Home is assisting in the arrangements.
Gordon J Burr
M, b. September 24, 1926, d. July 1, 2003
- Birth: Gordon J Burr was born on September 24, 1926.
- Marriage: He and Phyllis M Lenzner were married on October 21, 1950.
- Death: Gordon J Burr died on July 1, 2003, at age 76.
Randall Joseph Burr
Mark David Burr
Carla Helen Huehnerfuss
Walking Eagle Burr