Richard R Sobiek
M, b. August 23, 1957, d. February 23, 2016
- Birth: Richard R Sobiek was born on August 23, 1957.
- Marriage: He was married on June 30, 1980.
- Death: He died on February 23, 2016, at age 58.
- Note: Richard R. Sobiek, age 58, passed away early Tuesday, February 23, 2016 with his loving family by his side. Rick was born August 23, 1957 to the late Harold and Elaine (Everard) Sobiek. He Married his wife of 35 years, Julie Laverdiere on June 20, 1980. Together they raised 5 beautiful children.
Rick ran his own Business, R&J Enterprise for over 30 years. There was nothing he couldn't fix. He also was a professional Auto Body man, restoring a 1948 DeSoto with his father-in-law that has won hundreds of 1st place trophies. His hobby was pulling Modified Garden Tractors. He built them all from the ground up. His summer weekends were filled with pulling his tractors and enjoying the company of his pulling family The Lena Mini and Modified Tractor Pullers Association.
Survivors include his wife Julie; three daughters, Melanie (Bob) Christopherson, Chase WI, Katie Sobiek, Seymour WI, Amber Sobiek (special friend, Brian Erdman), Oneida WI; two sons Ryan Sobiek, Andrew Sobiek (special friend, Breanna Montie) Oneida WI; 4 beautiful grandchildren that meant the world to him, Ashlyn Ricki Christopherson, Aubrey Rose Erdman, Adrian Elizabeth Sobiek, Myles Alexander Erdman; brothers, Lawrence, Luxemburg WI, Harold Jr. ( Butch) (BillieJo) Sobiek, TN; sisters, Janet Doney, Fl, Patti Schmidt, TN, Susan Stefanek, Az, Debbie (Phil) Koonce, Wausaukee WI, Sandy (Mike) Burdick TN; mother and father-in-law, James and Lois Laverdiere; sister- in-law, Sherry (Dave) Ebben, Cathy (Mike) Mancheski; brother-in-law, Mark (Marsha) Laverdiere all from Green Bay, and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews.
Due to Richard's wishes there will be no visitation. A memorial luncheon celebrating Richard's life will be held 12 - 4 pm, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Rockledge Scout House, 534 W. High Street, Seymour WI. Casual dress, please.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Rick's name.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Feb. 28, 2016.
Ashlyn Ricki Christopherson
M, b. July 2, 1769
- Birth: Joannes Adriaens was born on July 2, 1769 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. 1782
- Birth: Louis Miville was born in 1782.
- Marriage: He and Angelique Lauziere were married on August 25, 1806 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. 1595
- Birth: Jacques Proulx was born in 1595 in Poitiers, Vienne, Poitou-Charentes, France.
F, b. 1596
- Birth: Catherine Mondurier was born in 1596 in Poitiers, Vienne, Poitou-Charentes, France.