F, b. February 10, 1918, d. January 16, 1999
- Birth: Mildred Martzal was born on February 10, 1918.
- Death: She died on January 16, 1999, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Eugene Raymond Fink
M, b. January 31, 1949, d. February 22, 2016
- Birth: Eugene Raymond Fink was born on January 31, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 22, 2016, at age 67.
- Note: Eugene "Gene" Raymond Fink, age 67, of New London, passed away on Tuesday, February 22, 2016 at his residence, with his wife by his side. Gene was born on January 31, 1949 in Appleton, to the late Robert and Mildred (Martzal) Fink. He was united in marriage to Judy Ritchie on August 22, 1998 at their residence. Gene worked for Van Dyke Excavating and also Hillshire Farms, where he retired after 10 years. He loved motorcycling, fishing and karaoke.
Eugene is survived by his wife; children, Shawn Gundereson, Shirley (Shane) Wohlrabe, Maggie Fink and Robert (Amy) Fink; step-children, Michael Ritchie, Patrick Hockers, Gerry Hockers, Kerry Schneider, Bernard Schneider and Robin Schneider; brother, Jerry Fink; sisters, Carol Tessen, Diane (Fred) Clary, Laura (Dave) Sweeney and Lois Fink; 25 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild.
Eugene was preceded in death by his parents; 2 brothers, Larry and Donny; and a step-son, Peter Hockers.
A funeral service will be held for Gene at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, February 26, 2016 at Cline and Hanson Funeral Home in New London. Chaplain Roy Rogers will be officiating. Visitation will be held from 5-7 p.m. at the funeral home.
The family wishes to thank Heartland Hospice staff and nurses, especially Tina.
Anthony F Kleinhans
M, b. July 30, 1920, d. April 26, 1994
- Birth: Anthony F Kleinhans was born on July 30, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Bernice A Michalkiewicz were married on November 20, 1945 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anthony F Kleinhans died on April 26, 1994, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Bernice A Michalkiewicz
F, b. May 10, 1925, d. February 19, 2016
Family 2: Leo B Vogt (b. March 4, 1927, d. August 2, 1998)
- Birth: Bernice A Michalkiewicz was born on May 10, 1925 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Anthony F Kleinhans were married on November 20, 1945 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Bernice A Michalkiewicz and Leo B Vogt were married on August 2, 1996.
- Death: Bernice A Michalkiewicz died on February 19, 2016, at age 90, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kleinhans-Vogt, Bernice A.
Bernice A. Kleinhans-Vogt, age 90, of Chilton, died on Friday, February 19, 2016 at Century Ridge in Chilton. She was born May 10, 1925 in Menasha, daughter of the late Frank & Bernice (Schreiber) Michalkiewicz.
Bernice married Anthony F. Kleinhans on November 20, 1945 in Menasha and the couple farmed together on the Kleinhans Family Homestead and retired together in 1975. Upon their retirement, they moved to Chilton and enjoyed their time together traveling. Tony preceded her in death on April 26, 1994. She later married Leo Vogt on August 2, 1996 in Chilton; he preceded her in death on August 2, 1998.
Bernice was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, formerly St. Augustine Parish, and St. Mary Catholic Church in Hilbert where she had also belonged to the Christian Mothers. During her time in the Hilbert area, Bernice also belonged to the Hilbert Area Homemakers Association.
In her free time, She enjoyed going fishing with Tony, playing Sheepshead and Scrabble with her friends and family.
Survivors include her children: Carolyn (Paul) Kees, Diane Johnson & Special Friend, Lee Sudduth, Marion (Jonathan) Kasper, Raymond (Kathleen) Kleinhans, Ronald (Suzi) Kleinhans, Barb (Rick) Schneider; 12 grandchildren: Dawn Hagen, Tina Carello, Amanda (Drew) Vance, Melissa (Brad) Mathes, Matthew (Katie) Kasper, Chad Kleinhans, Jason (Sara) Kleinhans, Kambray Kleinhans, Nathan (Tabitha) Schneider, Heidi (Brett) Hedtke, Micaella Schneider, Monique Schneider; her great grandchildren: Adrienne & Mariah Hagen, Elena Kees, Ethan & Evan Vance, Lucas, Landen & Kinleigh Mathes, Lauryn Kasper, Ian Kleinhans, Devon & Liam Schneider, Bryce & Aubrey Hedtke; and the children of the Vogt Family. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents: Frank & Bernice; her two husbands: Tony Kleinhans & Leo Vogt; a son: Danial Kleinhans; 2 sons-in-law: John Willems & Glenn Johnson; 3 grandchildren: Mary Ann & Nicole Schneider & Savannah Kleinhans; 7 brothers; and 1 sister.
Funeral service will be at 6:30 pm on Thursday, February 25, 2016 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Ryan Krueger officiating. Burial will be in the St. Mary Catholic Cemetery in Hilbert. Friends may call at the church from 4:00 pm until 6:15 pm on Thursday, February 25, 2016.
Memorials given to a charity of your choice is appreciated in the name of Bernice A. Kleinhans-Vogt.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
Leo B Vogt
M, b. March 4, 1927, d. August 2, 1998
- Birth: Leo B Vogt was born on March 4, 1927.
- Marriage: He and Bernice A Michalkiewicz were married on August 2, 1996.
- Death: Leo B Vogt died on August 2, 1998, at age 71.
M, b. April 27, 1964, d. February 14, 2009
- Birth: Daniel Kleinhans was born on April 27, 1964 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 14, 2009, at age 44.