Gary L Collins
M, b. 1948, d. February 16, 1994
- Birth: Gary L Collins was born in 1948.
- Death: He died on February 16, 1994, at age ~46.
Isabelle Ann Geiger
F, b. February 7, 1909, d. February 5, 1994
- Birth: Isabelle Ann Geiger was born on February 7, 1909.
- Marriage: She and Henry William Kauer were married on June 18, 1929.
- Death: Isabelle Ann Geiger died on February 5, 1994, at age 84, in Dorchester, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
Darrell Aloysius VanStraten
Dustin C VanStraten
Richard Joseph VanStraten
Cynthia Marie VanStraten
F, b. March 24, 1953, d. August 14, 1953
- Birth: Cynthia Marie VanStraten was born on March 24, 1953.
- Death: She died on August 14, 1953, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 1, 1840, d. November 22, 1898
- Birth: Friedrich Buss was born on March 1, 1840.
- Death: He died on November 22, 1898, at age 58, in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Note: Died of Paralysis.
Mr. Fred Buss died at his home on Washington street at 2 o'clock this morning.
Death was the result of a second stroke of paralysis, the first stoke having
been sustained early in the past summer. He was 61 years of age and leaves a
wife and three children to mourn his loss. The funeral will be held from the
Lutheran church at 2 o'clock next Sunday afternoon.
Manitowoc Daily Herald, Manitowoc, Wis. Friday, November 25, 1898 P. 1.
Herman F Buss
M, b. July 4, 1871, d. August 1, 1927
- Birth: Herman F Buss was born on July 4, 1871.
- Death: He died on August 1, 1927, at age 56.
F, b. December 11, 1866, d. October 26, 1926
- Birth: Minnie Reichardt was born on December 11, 1866.
- Death: She died on October 26, 1926, at age 59.
F, b. January 24, 1853, d. April 1, 1931
- Birth: Ernestine Brodke was born on January 24, 1853 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Franz Carl Holdorf were married on October 11, 1878 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ernestine Brodke died on April 1, 1931, at age 78.
- Note: Manitowoc Herald News
Thursday, April 2, 1931
Mrs. E. Holdorf Dies At Home Of Daughter
A lingering lllness yesterday claimed the life of Mrs. Ernestine Holdorf, widow of Frank Holdorf, when she passed away at the home of a daughter, Mrs, Ferdinand Schwalbe Chilton Route 6 in the town of Eaton. She was 78 years of age and spent about 60 years of her life as a resident of Manitowoc county.
Bom in Tierlitz, Germany on January 24, 1853, she moved to this country when 19 years of age, settled in the town of Liberty where she resided until 11 years ago when she went to make her home with a daughter at Eaton. Her husband, one step-brother and one step-sister preceded her in death, and her immediate survivors include four sons, William and Herman Holdorf of Manitowoc, Robert of Whltelaw and Ervin Holdorf of Eaton; a brother, John Brodtka of Cato, 19 grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 1 o'clock Saturday afternoon from the Schwalbe home In the town of Eaton and at 2 o'clock from the Liberty church in the town of Liberty. Rev. Henschal officiating. Interment will take place at the Liberty cemetery.
Franz Carl Holdorf
M, b. January 10, 1854, d. March 13, 1903
- Birth: Franz Carl Holdorf was born on January 10, 1854.
- Marriage: He and Ernestine Brodke were married on October 11, 1878 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Franz Carl Holdorf died on March 13, 1903, at age 49, in Newton, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Albrecht H Ahlers
M, b. October 25, 1850, d. March 17, 1911
- Birth: Albrecht H Ahlers was born on October 25, 1850.
- Death: He died on March 17, 1911, at age 60.
F, b. August 30, 1890, d. May 16, 1956
- Father: John Brodtke (b. November 5, 1860, d. July 11, 1932)
- Mother: Anna Ahlers (b. April 4, 1861, d. August 20, 1917)
- Birth: Maria Brodtke was born on August 30, 1890.
- Death: She died on May 16, 1956, at age 65.
- Note: Mary Petermann The Sheboygan Press May 17, 1956
Mrs. Mary Petermann, 65, died Wednesday noon at the home of her son Arthur, town of Rantoul, after suffering a cerebral hemorrhage several days ago.
Nee Mary Brodtke, she was born Aug. 30, 1890 in the town of Cato and on June 26, 1923 was married to William Petermann at the Potter Reformed Church. Mrs. Petermann has lived with her sons since the death of her husband 29 years ago.
Survivors are two sons Arthur of the town of Rantoul and Edward of the town of Rockland and 11 grandchildren.