F, b. 1756
- Birth: Rebekah Bolitho was born in 1756 in Cornwall, England.
- Marriage: She and Henry Pascoe were married in 1775.
M, b. 1722, d. July 1806
- Birth: William Pascow was born in 1722 in Cornwall, England.
- Death: He died in July 1806, at age ~84, in Cornwall, England.
F, b. 1722
- Birth: Elizabeth Carpenter was born in 1722 in Cornwall, England.
M, b. April 9, 1694, d. February 8, 1698
- Birth: Nicholas Pascoe was born on April 9, 1694 in Breage, Cornwall, England.
- Death: He died on February 8, 1698, at age 3, in Breage, Cornwall, England.
F, b. 1702
- Birth: Margery Pascow was born in 1702.
M, b. February 9, 1656, d. June 4, 1703
- Birth: Nicholas Pascoe was born on February 9, 1656 in Cornwall, England.
- Death: He died on June 4, 1703, at age 47, in Breage, Cornwall, England.
Ann Candesia Trevrin
F, b. March 18, 1656
- Birth: Ann Candesia Trevrin was born on March 18, 1656 in Cornwall, England.
M, b. 1720
- Birth: John Bolitho was born in 1720 in Cornwall, England.
F, b. 1723
- Birth: Jane Williams was born in 1723.
M, b. 1689, d. October 11, 1711
- Birth: John Bolitho was born in 1689 in Cornwall, England.
- Death: He died on October 11, 1711, at age ~22, in Cornwall, England.
F, b. 1693, d. 1745
- Birth: Mary Penticost was born in 1693 in Cornwall, England.
- Death: She died in 1745, at age ~52, in Cornwall, England.
Roberta Clare Ellenberger
F, b. January 22, 1892, d. March 31, 1981
- Birth: Roberta Clare Ellenberger was born on January 22, 1892 in Missouri.
- Death: She died on March 31, 1981, at age 89, in Alameda, Alameda Co, California.
Thomas Lyle Stilp
M, b. July 11, 1929, d. February 15, 2016
- Birth: Thomas Lyle Stilp was born on July 11, 1929 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 15, 2016, at age 86.
- Note: Stilp, Thomas Lyle
AIKEN - Mr. Thomas Lyle Stilp, 86, passed away Monday, February 15, 2016.
Services will be private.
Mr. Stilp was born in Neenah, WI to the late Irving Henry and Charlotte Newby Stilp. Mr. Stilp spent his career working for Kimberly-Clark. Mr. Stilp was of Presbyterian faith and will be remembered as a loving father and grandfather.
He is survived by three daughters, Toni Stilp, Aiken, Terri Stilp (Milton) Lawson, Appling, GA, Tina Stilp Platt, Aiken; son, Todd Stilp, Aiken; grandchildren, Perri Stilp, Peyton Stilp, Tanner Stilp, Tyler Stilp, Benjamin Lawson, Hep (Hillary) Platt, Thomas Platt; great grandchild, Edwin Platt; sister, Sally Kessler, Neenah, WI; brother, Donnie (Jean) Stilp, Neenah, WI and a special friend, Angie Flanagan.
In addition to his parents, Mr. Stilp was predeceased by his wife, Marilynn Kristina Young Stilp.
The family would like to give special thanks to his caregivers, Alicia Fuller, Linda Wakefield, Jose Barjas, Jessica Harrison and Keisha Stevens.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be directed to the Hitchcock Woods Foundation, PO Box 1702, Aiken, SC 29802
SHELLHOUSE FUNERAL HOME, INC., 924 HAYNE AVE., AIKEN, SC
His online guest book may be signed at www.shellhousefuneralhome.com.
Marilynn Kristina Young
F, b. October 13, 1933, d. July 3, 2000
- Birth: Marilynn Kristina Young was born on October 13, 1933.
- Death: She died on July 3, 2000, at age 66, in Aiken, Aiken Co, South Carolina.
Josh Allan Wanty
Janyce Marie Fale
F, b. December 18, 1941, d. February 15, 2016
- Birth: Janyce Marie Fale was born on December 18, 1941 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 15, 2016, at age 74.
- Note: Janyce (Fale) Kerkhoff, age 74, of Ashwaubenon, passed away on Monday, February 15, 2016.
She was born on December 18, 1941 in Sheboygan, the second oldest of thirteen children to Adolph & Harriette (Schultz) Fale.
Janyce graduated from Central High School in the class of 1960 in Sheboygan.
She married Dennis Oehldrich in 1961 and had four great children together, David, Debbie, Dan and Denise.
While in Sheboygan, she worked at Lakeland Manufacturing and Wigwam Manufacturing. While in the Green Bay area, she worked at Family Services, retiring in 1994.
Janyce married Andrew Kerkhoff in 1996.
She was a volunteer and served on the Allocation Committee at the United Way, was past Vice President while volunteering at the Volunteer Center and was an advocate for victims of sexual assault while volunteering at the Sexual Assault Center.
Janyce was an active member at St. Agnes Parish, also of the Brown County Community Women's Club. Her and her husband, Andy, were members of the Green Bay Yacht Club. She was a Packer and Brewer fan. She loved to garden, play cards, cook, spend time with her family, especially the grandkids and great-grandkids.
She is survived by her husband, Andy Kerkhoff; four children, David (Marni) Oehldrich of Ventura, CA, Debbie (Jeff) Tomcheck of Green Bay, Daniel (Lori) Oehldrich of Green Bay and Denise (John Virnig) Oehldrich of Richfield, WI; seven grandchildren, Amber (Beau) Roswell, Ryan (Melanie) Tomcheck, Meghan Tomcheck, Devin Oehldrich, Dustin Oehldrich, Caleb Virnig and Madeline Virnig; great-grandchildren, Rory Roswell, Isabella, Kylah and Presley Tomcheck; sisters and brothers, Iris Wagner, Randy (Carol) Fale, Richard Fale, Mary Jane Fale, Roseann (Donald) Deruyter, Therese Moore, Margaret (Roger) Shoemaker, Robert (Ann) Fale, Rev. John (Marsha) Fale, Eugene (Debbie Kutz) Fale, Christine (Grant) Brooks; many nieces and nephews.
Also survived by Andy's children, Ray (Kelly) Kerkhoff, Ann Louis, John Kerkhoff; grandchildren, Alex, Evan, and Colin Kerkhofff, Fisher and Jackson Louis and Tobey Loney.
Sister and brother-in-law, Audrey & Bob Conard and Helen Gryboski; and many other friends and relatives.
She is preceded in death by her parents; grandparents; sister, Karen Fale; nephew, Jason Fulcher; and sister-in-law, Phyliss Aggamaite.
Visitation will be held from 4:00pm until 7:00pm on Friday, February 19, 2016 at Lyndahl Funeral Home, 1350 Lombardi Avenue, with a prayer service at 6:30pm. Visitation will continue on Saturday, February 20, 2016 at ST. AGNES CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1484 Ninth Street from 10:30am until 12:00pm with a Mass of Christian Burial celebrated at 12:00pm with Rev. Patrick Beno officiating. Burial will be at Holy Cross Cemetery, Sheboygan. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com.
PLEASE NO BLOOMING FLOWER BECAUSE OF SEVERE FAMILY ALLERGIES.