John Carl Danforth
M, b. 1893, d. March 8, 1952
- Birth: John Carl Danforth was born in 1893.
- Marriage: He and Amy Emma Skenandore were married in 1917.
- Death: John Carl Danforth died on March 8, 1952, at age ~59.
M, b. 1878
- Birth: Brigman Cornelius was born in 1878.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Skenandore were married on January 26, 1902 in Oneida, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 24, 1914, d. January 23, 1987
- Birth: Howard Danforth was born on July 24, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Rose Skenandore were married on October 28, 1944 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Howard Danforth died on January 23, 1987, at age 72.
F, b. 1845, d. 1926
Family: John Quincy Adams (b. July 4, 1849, d. 1927)
- Laura Adams (b. January 22, 1876, d. 1957)
- Sophia Jane Adams (b. February 26, 1878)
- Simeon Adams (b. February 6, 1879)
- Cynthia Adams (b. August 28, 1882, d. 1972)
- Julia Adams (b. February 12, 1885)
- Louise Cecilia Adams (b. March 15, 1887, d. 1916)
- Lucy Matilda Adams (b. December 26, 1888)
- Benjamin Adams (b. January 19, 1891)
- Samuel Adams (b. February 4, 1893, d. September 18, 1974)
- Helena Edith Adams (b. September 20, 1895)
- George Morgan Adams (b. January 17, 1902)
- Susan Adams (b. June 27, 1903, d. August 1978)
- Birth: Cecelia Cornelius was born in 1845.
- Marriage: She and John Quincy Adams were married on September 15, 1872 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Cecelia Cornelius died in 1926, at age ~81.
Moses B Cornelius
M, b. 1820
- Birth: Moses B Cornelius was born in 1820.
- Marriage: He and Christine King were married on October 10, 1880 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1823
- Birth: Christine King was born in 1823.
- Marriage: She and Moses B Cornelius were married on October 10, 1880 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Johannes Willems VanDijk
Maria Willems VanDijk
Margaret Willems VanDijk
Anthony Willems VanDijk
Henricus Willems VanDijk
John F Bukoski
M, b. August 19, 1952, d. August 30, 2010
- Birth: John F Bukoski was born on August 19, 1952.
- Death: He died on August 30, 2010, at age 58.
Donna M Walton
F, b. December 21, 1934, d. February 14, 2016
Family: George Lewins (b. September 13, 1934, d. November 3, 2003)
- Birth: Donna M Walton was born on December 21, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George Lewins were married on May 30, 1959 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donna M Walton died on February 14, 2016, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donna M. Lewins, 81, De Pere, passed away peacefully on Sunday, February 14, 2016. The daughter of Andrew and Colette (Grissman) Walton was born December 21, 1934 in Green Bay. She graduated from East De Pere High School in 1953.
Donna married George Lewins on May 30, 1959 at St. Francis in De Pere. They raised five children together. He preceded her in death on November 3, 2003.
Our mother was most happy in the kitchen, cooking and preparing family meals and bringing us all together for holiday celebrations. She also loved to travel with Dad, and especially enjoyed her camping trips with the grandkids.
Throughout her life, she was an active member of Our Lady of Lourdes, and volunteered regularly, namely for Meals-On-Wheels. Most recently, she enjoyed having coffee and playing cards with her friends, both at the apartment complex and the De Pere Community Center.
Donna is survived by her children, Jeff (Melanie Van Lith) Lewins, De Pere, Connie (Gary) Scanlan, Bellevue, Jim, Bellevue, and Carolyn (Mike) Olheiser, Lewisville, Texas; grandchildren, Alysia (Ken) Hanson, Kristie (Cal) Wickman, Ben Lancelle (Wanda Ritter), Brooke (Jesse) Mitchell, Andrea (John) Sinkler, Jenna (Dave) Rutowski, Amber (Eric) Downing, Daniel (Rachel) Olheiser, Mikayla Olheiser and Mike (Lisa) Wojtowicz; great-grandchildren, Braxton and Blake Hanson, Dylan Lancelle, Knox and Beckett Mitchell, Addison Sinkler, Ryan and Jacob Wojtowicz, and Baby Wickman on the way.
She is further survived by her special cousin, Anna Kocken; Alysia and Kristie's mother, Jane Warden; two Godchildren, Debbie Kleuskens and Vicky Gardebrecht; along with many other members of her extended family.
She was preceded in death by her husband, George; her youngest son, John; her parents; sister, Sharon Calaway and brother-in-law Don Calaway, as well as many other extended family members.
Family and friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth St., De Pere on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 from 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm. A Prayer Service will be held to close the visitation time at 7:30 pm. Visitation will continue at 9:00 am Thursday at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family, 1307 Lourdes Avenue, De Pere until the time of service. The Mass of Christian Burial will begin at 10:30 am. Burial will take place at Mount Calvary Cemetery in the spring. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Lewins family.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to her neighbor, "Chrissy" Damas, Unity Hospice, and especially Unity team members Leah, Brenda and Jackie.
M, b. September 13, 1934, d. November 3, 2003
- Birth: George Lewins was born on September 13, 1934.
- Marriage: He and Donna M Walton were married on May 30, 1959 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Lewins died on November 3, 2003, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Jeffrey Earl Lewins
Constance Marie Lewins