M, b. April 20, 1898, d. February 28, 1971
Family: Margaret E Hooyman (b. November 13, 1901, d. August 14, 1990)
- Carol VanDeraa
- Margaret VanDeraa
- Jeanne VanDeraa
- Thomas A VanDeraa
- Joyce Mary VanDeraa
- Lorraine A VanDeraa (b. March 27, 1924, d. October 29, 2002)
- Virginia VanDeraa (b. August 23, 1927, d. October 23, 2014)
- Grace Ann Vanderaa (b. January 16, 1930, d. April 16, 2013)
- Joyce VanDeraa (b. August 16, 1933, d. August 22, 1937)
- Birth: Arnold VanDeraa was born on April 20, 1898 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: He was baptized on April 21, 1898 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret E Hooyman were married on September 22, 1922 in St Nicholas Church, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Death: Arnold VanDeraa died on February 28, 1971, at age 72, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/8/25S.
M, b. September 12, 1906, d. June 22, 1946
- Birth: Wilbert Vanderaa was born on September 12, 1906 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 22, 1946, at age 39.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/2/24.
Zachary Allan Chizek
M, b. circa 1986, d. March 5, 2000
- Birth: Zachary Allan Chizek was born circa 1986.
- Death: He died on March 5, 2000.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Ignatius Herman VanDyke
M, b. March 1, 1905, d. October 22, 1986
- Birth: Ignatius Herman VanDyke was born on March 1, 1905 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 22, 1986, at age 81, in San Francisco, California.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Gary Joseph Frassetto
M, b. October 23, 1903, d. November 9, 1986
- Birth: Matthias Geurts was born on October 23, 1903.
- Divorce: He and Lillian Unger were divorced.
- Marriage: Matthias Geurts and Lillian Unger were married on June 26, 1928 in St Mary Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Matthias Geurts died on November 9, 1986, at age 83, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 6, 1905, d. May 10, 1978
- Birth: Lillian Unger was born on December 6, 1905 in Tomahawk, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She and Matthias Geurts were divorced.
- Marriage: Lillian Unger and Matthias Geurts were married on June 26, 1928 in St Mary Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lillian Unger died on May 10, 1978, at age 72, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Mary Unknown was born circa 1903.
M, b. December 12, 1938, d. January 9, 2015
Family: Maureen Hart (b. April 29, 1941, d. November 24, 2012)
- Birth: Lawrence Landreman was born on December 12, 1938 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 9, 2015, at age 76, in Dayton, Ohio.
- Note: LANDREMAN, Lawrence, 76, of
Butler Township, passed away
Friday, January 9, 2015. He was born
in Kaukauna, Wisconsin on Dec. 12, 1938 to Robert & Hyacinth
(Dogot) Landreman. Lawrence was retired from
Wright-Patterson AFB after many years of service in the
procurement division. He served our country in the U.S. Army
Military Police. Preceded in death by his beloved wife, Maureen
Landreman, along with 1 sister & 5 brothers. Survived by his
daughter, Brooke Landreman, and numerous nieces, nephews,
cousins and many friends. Private memorial services will be held
at the convenience of the family. If desired, memorials may be
made to the family. Arrangements by the GEORGE C. MARTIN
FUNERAL HOME, “Northridge Chapel,” 5040 Frederick Pike,
Dayton. Condolences can be shared at
F, b. April 29, 1941, d. November 24, 2012
- Birth: Maureen Hart was born on April 29, 1941 in Ohio.
- Death: She died on November 24, 2012, at age 71, in Ohio.
- Note: LANDREMAN, Maureen, 71, of Butler Township, passed away Saturday, November 24, 2012. She was born in St. Marys, Ohio on April 29, 1941 to the (late) Lawrence Hart & Edith (Fark) McMillin. Maureen graduated from Memorial High School in St. Marys and was awarded a scholarship to attend the Columbus College of Art & Design, where she honed her artistic skills. She retired from the Wright State School of Medicine as an administrative assistant. Preceded in death by her parents and her sister, Geannine Johnson. Survived by her beloved husband of 44 years, Lawrence Landreman; daughter, Brooke Andrea Landreman; 2 sisters, Anita Graves (Butch) and Kathleen Dicke; numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and many friends. Private memorial services will be held at the convenience of the family. If desired, memorials may be made to SISCA, 2600 Wilmington Pike, Kettering, OH 45419. Arrangements by the GEORGE C. MARTIN FUNERAL HOME, “Northridge Chapel,” 5040 Frederick Pike, Dayton.
Delores M Landreman
F, b. May 6, 1920, d. January 19, 1988
- Birth: Delores M Landreman was born on May 6, 1920 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 19, 1988, at age 67, in Columbus, Franklin Co, Ohio.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
George R Landreman
M, b. December 10, 1922, d. January 4, 1991
- Birth: George R Landreman was born on December 10, 1922.
- Death: He died on January 4, 1991, at age 68, in Kettering, Montgomery Co, Ohio.
M, b. December 21, 1929, d. December 26, 1989
- Birth: James Landreman was born on December 21, 1929 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Audrey T Kraft were married on September 8, 1951.
- Death: James Landreman died on December 26, 1989, at age 60, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1947.
M, b. January 26, 1933, d. September 3, 1983
- Birth: Gregory Landreman was born on January 26, 1933 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 3, 1983, at age 50, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Ella Elizabeth Caroline Abendschein
F, b. November 29, 1890, d. December 2, 1962
- Birth: Ella Elizabeth Caroline Abendschein was born on November 29, 1890 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Herman Charles Hopfensperger were married on February 15, 1923.
- Death: Ella Elizabeth Caroline Abendschein died on December 2, 1962, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY Monday, November 5, 1962
Mrs. Ella Hopfensperger Golden Age Home
Age 71, passed away at 4:15 a.m. Monday after a lingering illness. She was born November 29, 1890 in Neenah. She has been a resident of Appleton most of her life, where she was employed at St. Elizabeth Hospital before her retirement.
Mrs. Hopfensperger is survived by one daughter, Mrs. Richard [Grace] Janes, Little Chute; one brother, Edwin Abendscheim, Manitowoc; seven grandchildren.
Funeral services will be hel at 9 a.m. at St. Pius X Catholic Church with Rev. Richard Keller as celebrant. Friends may call at the Valley Funeral Home after 2 p.m. Wednesday. Rosary will be prayed at 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Charles Henry Edinger
M, b. March 1, 1875, d. August 8, 1947
- Birth: Charles Henry Edinger was born on March 1, 1875 in Jefferson, Cole Co, Missouri.
- Marriage: He and Emma Anne Haefner were married on November 15, 1907.
- Death: Charles Henry Edinger died on August 8, 1947, at age 72, in St Louis, St Louis Co, Missouri.
Emma Anne Haefner
F, b. October 27, 1889, d. January 27, 1968
- Birth: Emma Anne Haefner was born on October 27, 1889 in Jefferson, Cole Co, Missouri.
- Marriage: She and Charles Henry Edinger were married on November 15, 1907.
- Death: Emma Anne Haefner died on January 27, 1968, at age 78, in Park Lawn, St Louis Co, MIssouri.
F, b. April 2, 1932, d. October 14, 2014
- Birth: Imelda Miller was born on April 2, 1932.
- Marriage: She was married on September 19, 1953.
- Death: She died on October 14, 2014, at age 82.
- Note: Imelda "Micky" F. Woldt, age 82, passed away on Tuesday, October 14, 2014, as a result of cancer, at St. Paul Elder Care in Kaukauna, WI. Micky was born on April 2, 1932 to the late Leo and Gertrude (Lehrer) Miller. She married Herman Woldt on September 19, 1953.
Micky was an accomplished seamstress and made quilts, curtains and clothing for family and friends, including her daughters' bridesmaid's dresses. She enjoyed traveling and spending time with her family. Her six children were her pride and joy. Micky was employed by Marathon Paper, White Clover Dairy, Pechman's Photography and Bridal Staircase.
She will be greatly missed by her husband of 61 years, Herman Woldt; children, Thomas Woldt, Donna Wiskow (special friend Thomas Baeten), Doris (Daniel) Verboomen, Darlene Woldt, Delores "Lori" (Andrew) Beach and Denise Woldt (special friend Scott); grandchildren: Adam Wiskow and Melissa (Michael) Pamperin (and their baby, Micky's first great grandchild due in January); siblings, Robert (Marilee) Miller, Anne Becker, Thomas (Donna) Miller, Christine Chapman, Louise Miller, Norman (Diane) Miller; sister-in-law Jeanne Miller; and brother-in-law Raymond Wittlin. She is further survived by many nieces and nephews.
In addition to her parents, Micky was preceded in death by her stillborn son; siblings, Hugh (Aurelia) Miller, Ruth (Robert) Kipp, Delores (Alfred) Endres, Gertrude (Peter) Van Linn, Richard (Irene) Miller and Perie Miller; brother-in-law August Becker; her in-law's Oscar (Bertha) Woldt, Raymond (Martha) Woldt, Melvin Woldt, Gordon (Marge) Woldt, Leslie (Lois) Woldt, Kenneth Woldt, Bernice (Henry) Stein, Anita (Peter) Berg and Lila Wittlin.
Visitation will be held on Friday, October 17, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm at O'CONNELL FUNERAL HOME (1776 E. Main St., Little Chute) and will continue Saturday, October 18, at ST. LUKE LUTHERAN CHURCH (705 E. Greenfield Dr., Little Chute) from 10:00 am until the time of funeral at 11:00 am with Rev. Ronald Szep officiating. Committal St. Peter Cemetery, Freedom. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
The family would like thank the caregivers at St. Paul Elder Services of Kaukauna for their kindness and gentle care, Louise Miller for her support of Micky and her family at this difficult time, as well as Dan and Doris Verboomen for all the care and compassion shown to Micky, especially during her last months.
Lucille Mabel Huebner
F, b. April 7, 1905, d. September 20, 1996
- Birth: Lucille Mabel Huebner was born on April 7, 1905 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold Alex Reichardt were married on June 9, 1927 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lucille Mabel Huebner died on September 20, 1996, at age 91, in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
David A Reichardt
M, b. March 8, 1870, d. October 12, 1953
- Birth: David A Reichardt was born on March 8, 1870 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Emma O Krueger were married on June 3, 1897.
- Death: David A Reichardt died on October 12, 1953, at age 83.
Emma O Krueger
F, b. January 24, 1877, d. May 1, 1941
- Birth: Emma O Krueger was born on January 24, 1877.
- Marriage: She and David A Reichardt were married on June 3, 1897.
- Death: Emma O Krueger died on May 1, 1941, at age 64.
Gottfried J Krueger
M, b. February 5, 1830, d. June 13, 1895
Family: Henrietta Frederich (b. February 22, 1833, d. May 7, 1887)
- Frederich William Krueger (b. May 7, 1855, d. September 1, 1937)
- Charles J Krueger (b. May 12, 1861, d. May 27, 1931)
- Louise Krueger (b. July 14, 1864, d. 1949)
- Bertha A Krueger (b. 1866, d. 1951)
- Albert A Krueger (b. September 22, 1867, d. 1951)
- Otto Johann Krueger (b. January 27, 1871, d. 1957)
- Pauline Krueger (b. October 17, 1872, d. July 1952)
- Emma O Krueger (b. January 24, 1877, d. May 1, 1941)
- Birth: Gottfried J Krueger was born on February 5, 1830 in Neiderhagen, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Henrietta Frederich were married in 1853 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gottfried J Krueger died on June 13, 1895, at age 65, in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.