Anna Marie Blindauer
F, b. April 5, 1915, d. July 2, 1999
- Birth: Anna Marie Blindauer was born on April 5, 1915 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on November 27, 1944.
- Death: She died on July 2, 1999, at age 84, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Martha Elizabeth Blindauer
F, b. June 9, 1917, d. June 17, 2001
Family: Milton H Beth (b. December 31, 1910, d. October 15, 2001)
- Birth: Martha Elizabeth Blindauer was born on June 9, 1917.
- Death: She died on June 17, 2001, at age 84, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothy Clara Blindauer
F, b. February 17, 1921, d. March 24, 2011
- Birth: Dorothy Clara Blindauer was born on February 17, 1921 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William A VandenBrook were married on June 5, 1941.
- Marriage: Dorothy Clara Blindauer and Russell Hammes were married on June 20, 1981.
- Death: Dorothy Clara Blindauer died on March 24, 2011, at age 90, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorothy C. (Blindauer) VandenBrook Hammes, 90, Green Bay, died peacefully at a local hospital on March 24, 2011. Born on February 17, 1921, in Green Bay, she was the daughter of the late Frank and Gertrude (Thomas) Blindauer. Dorothy was a 1940 graduate of Green Bay West High School. On June 5, 1941, she married William VandenBrook, and he preceded her in death in 1970. On June 20, 1981, Dorothy married Russell Hammes, and they lived in Florida together for 20 years before returning to Green Bay. On October 30, 2002, Russ preceded her in death. Dorothy was a resident of Woodside Oaks for approximately 10 years before moving to Harmony Living, where she resided for the past four months. She took pleasure in times spent with her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Dorothy also enjoyed playing tennis and bowling, among other sports.
She is survived by five children, Nancy (John) Herald, Green Bay; Michael (Kathy) VandenBrook, North Carolina; Connie (Al) Cornell, Connecticut; Jacqueline (Greg) Thousand, De Pere; and Anita (Don) DeKeyser, Green Bay; 14 grandchildren, Tricia Herald, Molly (Gregg) Kollross, Andrew (Crystal) Herald, Lance (Angie) VandenBrook, Ryan VandenBrook, Brooke Cornell, Julia Cornell, Ross (Amber) Kohlbeck, Brent (Janine) Kohlbeck, Emily Thousand, Stephanie Thousand, Jessica (Toby) Clement, Grace DeKeyser, and Wyatt DeKeyser; 10 great-grandchildren, Maria, Sophia, Edward, Michael, Elizabeth, Landon, Violet, Anthony, Serena, and Leila.
She was preceded in death by one son, James VandenBrook; her parents; and eight brothers and sisters.
Visitation at MALCORE (WEST) Funeral Home, 1530 West Mason St., Sunday from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m.
A mass in honor of Dorothy's life will be held on Wednesday, April 6, 2011, at Nativity of Our Lord Parish at 9 a.m. A second service will be held on Wednesday, April 6, 2011, at 10 a.m. at Woodside Lutheran Home, in the chapel.
Please visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send online condolences to the family.
Harvey Francis Blindauer
M, b. 1932, d. 1932
- Birth: Harvey Francis Blindauer was born in 1932.
- Death: He died in 1932, at age ~0.
Milton H Beth
M, b. December 31, 1910, d. October 15, 2001
- Birth: Milton H Beth was born on December 31, 1910.
- Death: He died on October 15, 2001, at age 90.
William A VandenBrook
M, b. October 26, 1919, d. October 20, 1970
- Birth: William A VandenBrook was born on October 26, 1919.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Clara Blindauer were married on June 5, 1941.
- Death: William A VandenBrook died on October 20, 1970, at age 50.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Eva Blindauer was born circa 1905.
F, b. May 1, 1914, d. March 20, 2001
- Birth: Alta Asten was born on May 1, 1914.
- Marriage: She and Clark Louis Vandenberg were married on December 3, 1983.
- Death: Alta Asten died on March 20, 2001, at age 86, in Arizona.
Marjery C Conway
F, b. June 14, 1911, d. June 10, 2001
- Birth: Marjery C Conway was born on June 14, 1911 in Auburn, Cayuga Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and Urban Peter VanSusteren were married on June 23, 1945 in Syracuse, Onondaga Co, New York.
- Death: Marjery C Conway died on June 10, 2001, at age 89.
- Note: Buried in New York.
Mary Ellen Strong
F, b. December 9, 1916, d. November 12, 1969
- Birth: Mary Ellen Strong was born on December 9, 1916.
- Marriage: She and Maurice H VanSusteren were married on June 11, 1944 in California.
- Death: Mary Ellen Strong died on November 12, 1969, at age 52, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
Frank John Binder
M, b. April 10, 1893, d. January 31, 1986
- Father: Frank Binder (b. circa January 1870, d. January 31, 1964)
- Mother: Mary Sitter (b. circa December 1870, d. August 18, 1955)
Family 3: Ethel Rushka (b. November 5, 1893, d. December 3, 1977)
- Birth: Frank John Binder was born on April 10, 1893 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Catharine Green were married on June 13, 1916 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Frank John Binder and Margie McCarthy were married on October 16, 1933.
- Marriage: Frank John Binder and Ethel Rushka were married on June 14, 1965.
- Death: Frank John Binder died on January 31, 1986, at age 92, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1899, d. June 20, 1977
- Birth: Sophia Zwick was born in 1899.
- Marriage: She and Peter John Green were married on February 10, 1968 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Sophia Zwick died on June 20, 1977, at age ~78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Geneva Emma McCoy
F, b. November 15, 1913, d. August 9, 1997
- Birth: Geneva Emma McCoy was born on November 15, 1913 in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norbert Joseph Green were married on October 1, 1937 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Geneva Emma McCoy died on August 9, 1997, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Phyllis Mae Green
Paul Joseph Green
Bret Patrick VanAsten
F, b. May 27, 1909, d. April 19, 1981
- Birth: Margaret Murphy was born on May 27, 1909 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George Peter Green were married on October 1, 1937 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Death: Margaret Murphy died on April 19, 1981, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Robert Anthony Green
Patricia Ann Brodzinski
F, b. January 12, 1943, d. December 9, 2010
- Birth: Patricia Ann Brodzinski was born on January 12, 1943 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 9, 2010, at age 67, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Patricia Ann Brodzinski Green died Thursday, December 9, 2010, at Theda Clark Medical Center surrounded by her family. Patricia was born January 12, 1943, in Menasha, WI to Joseph and Barbara Brodzinski. She fought Parkinson 's disease and in the face of all adversity was strong, positive, and never gave up. She celebrated life every day. Patricia married Robert Green June 29, 1963, and honeymooned in Niagara Falls. She attended St. John's grade school and Menasha High School graduating class of 1961. Patricia began work at Menasha Corporation in 1961 until the birth of her son. She then began her career as a stay at home Mom. She worked at Print & Copy, ran a press for the Buyers Guide, worked for Charles Setter as his assistant in insurance, and worked at Miles Kimbal for a few Christmas seasons. Near the end of her working career she was a travel agent and a receptionist. She was a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant for 26 years.
She was a part of the Red Hatters, Neenah-Menasha 676 Lodge Elks Ladies where she was the secretary. Avid rubber stamper, made her own jewelry, loved her flower gardens. She enjoyed watching the Packers, playing on her computer, and reading. Patricia loved to travel the globe, go camping, and enjoyed visiting Door County. Mrs. Green was an active member of St. Gabriel's Catholic Church. She enjoyed her monthly luncheons of the MHS class of 1961. She had great pride in her children.
Patricia is survived by her husband, Robert, her two children, Christoper (Heather) Green and Sheri (Tim) Lowney; grandchildren: Chase Hensley, Randi (Shane) Knabenbauer and great-grandaughter Ireland; a brother, Dave (Sharon) Brodzinski and a sister Pam (Jim) Rucci. She is also survived by Ed (Koko) Green, Jim (Sonia) Green, Peter (NaVonne) Green, Bill Green and several nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews.
Patricia was preceded in death by her parents and her father-in-law and mother-in-law, George and Margaret Green.
Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 14, 2010, at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, 900 Geiger St., Neenah with Fr. Richard Allen officiating. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Visitation will be at the Kessler Funeral Home, 304 S. Commercial St., Neenah, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday and at the church from 10 a.m. Tuesday until the time of the mass. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
The Green family would like to thank the staff at Theda Clark ICU for their wonderful care.
Kessler Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
Edward Lee Green
M, b. April 16, 1942, d. March 8, 2014
- Birth: Edward Lee Green was born on April 16, 1942 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 7, 1963 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 8, 2014, at age 71.
- Note: Edward L. Green, 71, of Jackson, died peacefully on Saturday, March 8, 2014, at home. He was born on April 16, 1942, in Appleton, to George and Margaret (Murphy) Green. He graduated from St. Mary's High School in 1960. He married his high school sweetheart Carol "Koko" J. Krablean on September 7, 1963.
He worked for many years in the furniture delivery business, finally retiring from American TV as delivery manager in 2007. He was an avid outdoorsman, enjoying camping, cruising in his beloved boat "Somertyme," and most of all, any kind of fishing. More recently, as his health failed, he found pleasure in spending quiet time with his family at the Triangle Campground in Fremont, Wisconsin.
He is survived by his wife, Koko; daughters, Dena (Jim Dabrowski) Green of Janesville; and Greta (Tom) Bowlin of West Allis; three grandchildren, Libby, Zachary, and Traigh; as well as his brothers, Bob, Jim, Pete, Bill, and their families.
Funeral Services will be held at St. Luke Lutheran Church, 4860 Arthur Rd, Slinger, on Friday, March 14, 2014. Visitation will be from 11:00-1:45 with church service to follow at 2:00 with Pastor Matthew Short officiating. In lieu of flowers, memorials to the charity of your choice are appreciated.
The Schmidt Funeral Home of Jackson is serving the family. On-line guestbook and condolences available at www.schmidtfuneralhome.com.
James Francis Green
Peter John Green
William George Green
Carol J Krablean