M, b. November 6, 1919, d. December 1, 2001
- Birth: Emil VanWassenhoven was born on November 6, 1919 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rosella Josephine Kriescher were married on January 17, 1948 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Emil VanWassenhoven died on December 1, 2001, at age 82, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1888
- Birth: Chet Hart was born circa 1888.
F, b. circa 1917, d. 1984
- Birth: Shirley Hart was born circa 1917.
- Death: She died in 1984.
John J Higgins
M, b. 1895, d. October 27, 1945
- Birth: John J Higgins was born in 1895 in New Haven, New Haven Co, Connecticut.
- Marriage: He and Katherine Henrietta Eiting were married in 1919 in Avon, Hartford Co, Connecticut.
- Death: John J Higgins died on October 27, 1945, at age ~50.
M, b. circa 1904
- Birth: Oliver Pearson was born circa 1904.
Kenneth O Pearson
M, b. July 19, 1926, d. August 10, 1999
- Birth: Kenneth O Pearson was born on July 19, 1926.
- Death: He died on August 10, 1999, at age 73, in Minnesota.
F, b. February 25, 1921, d. December 21, 2012
- Birth: Annette Rickaby was born on February 25, 1921 in Sevastopol, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Henry Antone Eiting were married on October 29, 1949.
- Death: Annette Rickaby died on December 21, 2012, at age 91.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Nettie Eiting, 91, of De Pere, passed away at home on Friday, December 21, 2012. She was born on February 25, 1921 in Sevastopol, WI to the late Clifford and Ida (Piper) Rickaby. In 1950, she married the late Henry Eiting. He preceded her in death in 1979. Nettie was a wonderful mother, taking in foster children as well as her own. She enjoyed crocheting, Packers football, traveling, going to family reunions, and babysitting.
Nettie is survived by her two sons; Clifford Krystof, Robert (Irmgard) Krystof; a daughter, Lori Eiting; 10 grandchildren; 12 great grandchildren. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. Nettie was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; three brothers, Clifford Rickaby, Roy Rickaby, Lester Rickaby; four sisters, Mable, Verona, Lorian, Iona.
Family and friends are asked to gather at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere, on Thursday, December 27, 2012 from 10am until 11am when a memorial service will be held with Fr. Tim Shillcox, O. Praem officiating. Burial at Mt. Calvary Cemetery. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Nettie's name.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Clarity Care, especially Holly, Laurie, and Sue, for all of their comfort and compassion.
William C Eiting
M, b. May 23, 1932, d. October 13, 2014
- Birth: William C Eiting was born on May 23, 1932 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Phyllis L Ingebretsen were married on June 27, 1953.
- Death: William C Eiting died on October 13, 2014, at age 82.
- Note: William C. Eiting, age 82, Ashwaubenon, passed away on Monday, October 13, 2014 succumbed to cancer. He was born on May 24, 1932 to the late Arnold and Cecelia (Vanremortal) Eiting in De Pere. William served his country in the United States Army. William was a kind, loving, hardworking man.
He is survived by his loving wife of 61 years, Phyllis; one son, James; grandson, Jason (Natalie) Eiting; two great-grandchildren, Cecilia Marie and Colton Thomas; a special sister, Mary and good friend, Art. Also survived by two very special finches, Sammy and Sarah.
He was preceded in death by his son, Kim and daughter-in-law, Pauline.
Due to Bill's wishes, no services will be held. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com.
Phyllis L Ingebretsen
F, b. October 6, 1935, d. March 14, 2015
- Birth: Phyllis L Ingebretsen was born on October 6, 1935.
- Marriage: She and William C Eiting were married on June 27, 1953.
- Death: Phyllis L Ingebretsen died on March 14, 2015, at age 79.
- Note: Phyllis L. Eiting, 79, Ashwaubenon, passed away Saturday, March 14, 2015. She was born October 6, 1935 to the late Lloyd and Esther (Hock) Ingebretsen in Hobart. On June 27, 1953, she married William Eiting. He preceded her in death October 13, 2014.
Phyllis was employed at St. Vincent's Hospital as a licensed practical nurse for 30 years. She was a kind-hearted person who enjoyed the simple things in life.
She is survived by her son, James; grandson, Jason (Natalie) Eiting; three great grandchildren; her brother, Larry Ingebretsen; her sister, Germaine Collier; and a special cousin, Donna.
Phyllis was preceded in death by her husband, William; son, Kim; daughter-in-law, Pauline.
Due to Phyllis's wishes, there will be no funeral services held. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com.
James Allan Eiting
Kim Wade Eiting
M, b. 1955, d. 1977
- Birth: Kim Wade Eiting was born in 1955.
- Death: He died in 1977, at age ~22.
Robert J Eiting
M, b. May 23, 1942, d. May 14, 2016
- Birth: Robert J Eiting was born on May 23, 1942 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 14, 2016, at age 73.
- Note: Robert J. "Bob" Eiting, 73, Green Bay, died Saturday, May 14, 2016 following a courageous battle with cancer. He was born on May 23, 1942, in De Pere to Arnold and Cecilia (Van Remortal) Eiting.
Bob was a graduate of West De Pere High School, Class of 1961. For 38 years, he worked as an electrician at Fort Howard Paper Company and later for TSA for 10 years. On October 20, 1962, Bob married Judi Martin at SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Green Bay. He loved the outdoors. Bob enjoyed hunting, fishing, and spending time up north. He also enjoyed watching the Packers and Brewers, and spending time with his family. He had great pride in his yard and the neighborhood took notice. Bob will be remembered as a loving, caring husband, father, and grandfather.
Bob is survived by his wife, Judi; two daughters and sons-in-law, Paula and Mark Konop, and Michelle and Matt Greely; grandchildren, Hannah Greely, Luke Greely, Taylor Konop and Kevin Konop; sisters and brothers-in-law, Mary (Leonard) Kellner, and Pat (Robert) Loonsfoot; niece, Lana (Jim) Stauber and their family; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by an infant granddaughter, Molly; his parents; and a brother William (Phyllis) Eiting.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday. A Parish Wake Service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. Friends may also call at SS. Edward & Isidore Catholic Church, 3667 Flintville Rd. from10 to 11 a.m. Thursday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the church with Rev. David J. Hoffman officiating. Burial will be in SS. Edward & Isidore Cemetery. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Bob's family extends a special thank you to the doctors and staff, especially Dr. Patel, of the Vince Lombardi Cancer Center at Aurora BayCare, and the hospital staff of Aurora BayCare.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from May 16 to May 17, 2016.