Scott Kendall Berndt
Nicholas John Kramer
M, b. March 24, 1914, d. June 30, 1992
- Birth: Nicholas John Kramer was born on March 24, 1914 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Hazel Anna Worden were married on June 29, 1939.
- Death: Nicholas John Kramer died on June 30, 1992, at age 78, in Lena, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Hazel Anna Worden
F, b. October 9, 1921, d. July 28, 2008
- Birth: Hazel Anna Worden was born on October 9, 1921 in Three Lakes, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Nicholas John Kramer were married on June 29, 1939.
- Death: Hazel Anna Worden died on July 28, 2008, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 30, 2008
Kramer, Hazel A.
Hazel A. Kramer, age 86, of Green Bay, passed away on Monday, July 28, 2008, at San Luis Medical and Rehabilitation Center. She was born October 9, 1921, in Three Lakes, the daughter of the late Henry and Catherine (Baer) Worden. On June 29, 1939, she was united in marriage to Nicholas Kramer. He preceded her in death on May 16, 1992.
She was a member of St. John's Catholic Church in Seymour.
Hazel is survived by a son, Bill (Charlotte) Kramer of Clintonville; and a daughter, Ruth (Gerald) Biese of Seymour. She is further survived by 14 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren; two sisters: Theresa Barr, Tomahawk, and Mary Jane Worden, Minnesota; a brother, Charles Worden, Rhinelander; two sister-in-laws: Joyce Kramer, Little Chute, and Pearl Kramer, Seymour; and a special friend: Sharon Hannaman, Green Bay.
She was preceded in death by a son, James Kramer; two daughters: Teresa Kramer and Rose Jungenberg; two brothers: Henry Worden and James Worden; and three sisters: Gladys Youny, Helen Kratz and Irene McNabb.
Friends may call at the Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Thursday, July 31, 2008, from 4 to 8 p.m. with a parish prayer service at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue on Friday, August 1, 2008, at St. John Catholic Church, Seymour, from 10 a.m. until the funeral mass at 11 a.m. with Father Bob Kabat officiating. Burial will be held at St. Nicholas Parish Cemetery in Freedom.
A memorial fund has been established.
Special thank you to Unity Hospice, especially Narri Schrap.
Dale H Gruel
M, b. March 2, 1932, d. April 15, 2013
- Birth: Dale H Gruel was born on March 2, 1932.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Jean Kittson were married on June 27, 1953 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Dale H Gruel was married on October 3, 2004.
- Death: He died on April 15, 2013, at age 81, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dale H. Gruel, age 81 of Bonduel, passed away Monday, April 15, 2013 in Appleton. Born on March 2, 1932 in the Town of Hartland, he was the son of the late Otto and Anna (Ziebarth) Gruel. Dale grew up and later farmed in the Town of Hartland. On June 27, 1953 he was united in marriage to Barbara Jean Kittson in Marinette. After farming, Dale worked for Equity in Bonduel, Leicht Docks in Green Bay and later as a custodian for the Gillett School District. He was a lifelong member of the Zion United Methodist Church in Bonduel where he served on the cemetery committee, Board of Directors and on the Newsletter committee until recently. He was also a member of the Dartball Team. On January 5, 1999 Barbara preceded Dale in death. Five years later, on October 3, 2004 Dale married Phyllis (nee Lemberg) Sommers.
Dale is survived by: his wife, Phyllis; 5 daughters, Connie (Peter) Martineau of Pulaski, Kathy (Steve) Hughes of Mosinee, Linda (Bill) Biese of Black Creek, Barb (Todd) Maves of Green Bay, Mari (David) Kriescher of Green Bay; 3 sons, David (Noreen) Gruel of Chilton, Rick (Joan) Gruel of Cecil, Jim Gruel of Pulaski; 24 grandchildren; 34 great-grandchildren; 5 great great-grandchildren; a brother, Earl Gruel of Bonduel; 2 nieces; 2 nephews; and 11 step nieces and nephews. Dale is further survived by: a sister-in-law, Bette (Bernard) Becker of Peshtigo; 2 brothers-in-law, Roger (Darlene) Kittson of Saukville, Roger (Judy) Lemberg of Shawano; a step sister, Ellen Mehlberg; and a step brother, Delmar Zernicke.
Dale was preceded in death by: his first wife, Barbara; a son, John Allen Gruel; a grandson, Jason Biese; 3 great-grandchildren, Olivia Jones, Calista Noeller, and Cody Miller; his parents, Otto and Ann Gruel; a sister, Vera Pitt; a brother, Mervin Gruel; in-laws, Bernice Kittson, Viola (Lemberg) Zernicke, Leonard Lemberg; and a step nephews, Dustin Zernicke.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 20, 2013 at the Zion United Methodist Church in Bonduel with the Rev. Jerry Cho and the Rev. Loretta Waegli officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Visitation will be held on Friday from 4:00-8:00 p.m. at the Swedberg-Wendt Funeral Home in Bonduel and at the church on Saturday from 10:00am until the time of the service. Swedberg-Wendt Funeral Home is assisting the family with the arrangements.
The family would like to thank Dr. Kristine Juntunen, the Fresenius Medical Care Shawano, the staff on the 7th floor at the Appleton Medical Center and Manorcare Shawano for all their help, care and support.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on April 17, 2013.
Barbara Jean Kittson
F, b. circa 1932, d. January 5, 1999
- Birth: Barbara Jean Kittson was born circa 1932.
- Marriage: She and Dale H Gruel were married on June 27, 1953 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Barbara Jean Kittson died on January 5, 1999.
Cody Jason Miller
M, b. March 12, 1996, d. May 25, 2003
- Birth: Cody Jason Miller was born on March 12, 1996 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 25, 2003, at age 7.
- Note: Died in accidental shooting.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America