Michael James Mollon
Harold Earle Mollon
M, b. January 2, 1923, d. February 14, 2009
- Birth: Harold Earle Mollon was born on January 2, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Vera Mary Hoffman were married on January 4, 1943 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Harold Earle Mollon died on February 14, 2009, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: February 17, 2009
Mollon, Harold E.
Harold E. Mollon, age 86, of Appleton, passed away on Saturday, February 14, 2009. He was born on January 2, 1923, son of the late William and Catherine (Gehrman) Mollon. On January 4, 1943, Harold was united in marriage to Vera Mary Hoffman. Harold retired after 35 years of service with the United States Postal Service. He enjoyed, bowhunting, fishing, square dancing, playing cards and especially enjoyed telling stories. Harold along with his wife loved spending the Wisconsin winter months in Zephyrhills, Florida. He took great pride in his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. He was a devoted and loving husband, father and grandfather.
Harold is survived by his wife of 66 years, Vera, four children; Michael (Mary) Mollon, Patricia (Dick Retzlaff) Baldwin, Joyce (Charlie) Fisher, Suzanne (Jack) Welhouse, ten grandchildren; Eric Mollon, Kate (Mike) Merryfield, Nandi Baldwin, Louis (Marisa) Fisher, Lucy Fisher, Lindsey Fisher, Lucas Fisher, Jacob Welhouse, Anna Welhouse, Ruth Welhouse, and three great-grandchildren Regan Merryfield, Natalie and Joe Fisher. He is further survived by many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
A memorial mass for Harold will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 19, 2009, at St. Pius X Catholic Church. A gathering of family and friends will be held from 10 a.m. until the hour of mass on Thursday at the church.
Grandpa Harry is the best
He's better than all the rest.
He never shouts, complains, or fights
He's always brave, and does whats right.
Grandpa is really smart
And I know
he has a caring heart.
Grandpa is cool
and this is why
He really is
an awesome guy.
He went on the congo
without a doubt
Of course it was
really hot out.
it was really fun
No this poem isn't done.
He goes fishing with me
when I wanna go
we like to play Skip-po.
takes the blame for me
When he says,
"I did it", sarcastically.
I wouldn't give him up
for the world.
He's one of a kind
his hair is not curled
the best than all the rest.
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
"Serving as would be Served."
Vera Mary Hoffman
F, b. October 4, 1923, d. October 18, 2016
- Birth: Vera Mary Hoffman was born on October 4, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold Earle Mollon were married on January 4, 1943 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Vera Mary Hoffman died on October 18, 2016, at age 93.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Vera Mary Mollon, 93, of Appleton, died Tuesday October 18, 2016 at Rennes Health and Rehabilitation. She was born in Appleton, October 4, 1923, daughter of the late Maxwell and Alma (Arnold) Hoffman. Vera married Harold Mollon on January 4, 1943. He preceded her in death on February 14, 2009.
Vera was a member of St. Pius X Catholic Church, Appleton. She worked at St. Bernard Catholic Church as parish secretary until her retirement in 1980. Vera was a very skilled archer in her younger years. She was named city of Appleton champion in archery in 1961. Vera and Harold spent every winter in Florida together since 1968. They enjoyed shopping at the local Florida flea markets, golfing, square dancing and playing cards. Vera was very creative, she enjoyed sewing and crafts. Her greatest enjoyment was from her time spent with her family, especially her grand children and great-grand children.
Vera is survived by her four children: son Michael (Mary), Appleton, her three daughters, Patricia Baldwin, Appleton, Joyce (Charles) Fisher, Appleton, and Suzanne (John) Welhouse, Kaukauna; 10 grand children: Eric Mollon, Kathryn Mollon, Nandi (Daisy) Rosero, Louis (Marisa) Fisher, Lucy (Scott) Lozar, Lindsey Fisher, Lucas Fisher, Jacob (Jennifer) Welhouse, Anna (Jonathon) Rosploch, and Ruth Welhouse (special friend, Brandon Collins). She is further survived by 11 great-grand children, and many nieces and nephews. Vera is further preceded in death by her three sisters, and her brother.
Memorial service for Vera will be 6:00 PM on Thursday October 27, 2016 at VALLEY FUNERAL HOME. Visitation will be held at the funeral home on Thursday beginning at 4:00 PM until the 6:00 PM service. Inurnment will be at St. Mary Catholic Cemetery, Appleton.
Vera's family would like to extend a very special thank you to the staffs at both Renaissance and Rennes Health, for all of their loving care and compassion.
"Mom, you finally won your clearing house jackpot".
Rose A Baeten
F, b. February 13, 1948, d. May 4, 2016
- Birth: Rose A Baeten was born on February 13, 1948 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 4, 2016, at age 68.
- Burial: She was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rose A. Burns, 68, Green Bay, passed away peacefully on May 4, 2016 due to metastasized colon cancer. She was born on February 13, 1948, in Appleton to Francis A. and Rose A. (Brochtrup) Baeten.
Rose was raised in Kaukauna, attending St. Mary's Grade School and graduating from Kaukauna High School, Class of 1966. She then attended UW-Madison, for a brief time. Over the years, Rose held a variety of jobs, but her favorite was at Chili John's as a part-time waitress and later as an evening manager, working there for a total of 33 years. She was known for her friendly smile, her efficiency and helpfulness to customers. She also was employed at EDS full-time, retiring in 2012.
Rosie is survived by her son, Jeff (Anna) Burns and family; her brothers: Earl (Ginny) Baeten, Plover, WI; David (Nancy) Baeten, Green Bay; her sisters: Mary (Mike) Mollon, Appleton; Anna (Art) Fisher, Morrison, CO; and many nieces, nephews, friends and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a beloved nephew, Jeremiah Baeten; and good friend, Bernice Bouillion.
Family and friends may visit at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday, September 17, 2016. The Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will take place at St. Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, September 17. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Rosie's name for Unity Hospice, 2366 Oak Ridge Circle, De Pere, WI 54115.
The family would like to thank the staffs of St. Mary's Hospital, ManorCare West Nursing Home, and Unity Hospice for their care and compassion given to Rosie.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Sept. 14, 2016.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1966.
Jeffery J Burns
David Albert Baeten
Nancy Marie Bero
Johannes Engelbertus Venvertlo
M, b. circa 1808, d. August 27, 1846
- Birth: Johannes Engelbertus Venvertlo was born circa 1808 in Rekken, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Gertruij Kleppers were married on April 10, 1834 in Eibergen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Johannes Engelbertus Venvertlo died on August 27, 1846 in Rekken, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Gertruij Kleppers was born circa 1800 in Meddo (Winjtersijk), Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Engelbertus Venvertlo were married on April 10, 1834 in Eibergen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. February 27, 1878
- Birth: Johann Biemler was born on February 27, 1878.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude Berdina Eiting were married on October 25, 1898 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Bernard Jacob Tiesling
M, b. June 21, 1878, d. October 27, 1941
- Birth: Bernard Jacob Tiesling was born on June 21, 1878 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: He was baptized on June 25, 1878 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Harriet Wilhelmina Eiting were married on May 27, 1902 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bernard Jacob Tiesling died on October 27, 1941, at age 63.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/4/53.
M, b. June 6, 1766, d. March 3, 1828
- Birth: Hermani Voss was born on June 6, 1766 in Lichtenvoorde, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Catharine Olthuijs were married on March 18, 1785.
- Death: Hermani Voss died on March 3, 1828, at age 61.
F, b. circa 1760, d. January 26, 1806
- Birth: Catharine Olthuijs was born circa 1760.
- Marriage: She and Hermani Voss were married on March 18, 1785.
- Death: Catharine Olthuijs died on January 26, 1806.
M, b. October 29, 1734, d. October 12, 1803
- Father: Reynder Vos (b. June 18, 1699, d. September 1, 1754)
- Birth: Keunen Vos was born on October 29, 1734 in Zieuwent, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Theodora Derksken tePlate were married on May 4, 1764.
- Death: Keunen Vos died on October 12, 1803, at age 68.
Theodora Derksken tePlate
F, d. July 22, 1784
Family: Keunen Vos (b. October 29, 1734, d. October 12, 1803)
- Marriage: Theodora Derksken tePlate and Keunen Vos were married on May 4, 1764.
- Death: Theodora Derksken tePlate died on July 22, 1784.
M, b. June 18, 1699, d. September 1, 1754
- Keunen Vos (b. October 29, 1734, d. October 12, 1803)
- Birth: Reynder Vos was born on June 18, 1699 in Zieuwent, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on September 1, 1754, at age 55.
M, b. circa 1670
- Birth: Koenen Vos was born circa 1670.
M, b. circa 1630
- Birth: Garrit Vos was born circa 1630 in Zieuwent, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Griekje Vriek were married on June 8, 1656.
F, b. circa 1630
- Birth: Griekje Vriek was born circa 1630.
- Marriage: She and Garrit Vos were married on June 8, 1656.