Katherine Elena Pietrkiewicz
M, b. June 6, 1897, d. November 19, 1954
- Birth: Arthur Hopfensperger was born on June 6, 1897 in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 19, 1954, at age 57, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY
Saturday, November 20, 1954
Arthur Hopfensperger, 57, Rt. 3, Appleton, died at 3 PM Friday afternoon in Appleton. He had been ill for a short time.He was born June 6, 1897, in Darboy. He was a World War I Veteran, a cattle buyer all of his life and a retired farmer.
Surviving are a daughter, Mrs. Fred Reichel, Detroit, his step mother, Mrs. John Hopfensperger, Darboy; a brother, Charles, Kaukauna; five half brothers, Joseph, James, Richard, Earl, and Elmer, Darboy; two sisters, Mrs. Anton Braun, Menasha, and Mrs. Earl Coffey, Milwaukee; four half sisters, Mrs. Edward Steidl, Kimberly, Mrs. Otto Lemke, Neenah, Mrs. Robert Lehrer, Shiocton, and Mrs. Al Theil, Sherwood, and three grandchildren.
Funeral services will be at 9 o'clock Monday morning at Holy Cross Catholic Church, Kaukauna, with the Rev. Andrew Quella officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Greenwood Funeral Home, Kaukauna, from 7 o'clock tonight. Rosary will be said at 8 o'clock tonight and Sunday.
Rosalie Emogene Coffey
F, b. July 24, 1923, d. September 26, 1992
- Birth: Rosalie Emogene Coffey was born on July 24, 1923.
- Death: She died on September 26, 1992, at age 69, in Georgia.
Arnold A Hopfensperger
M, b. January 29, 1924, d. June 10, 1999
- Birth: Arnold A Hopfensperger was born on January 29, 1924 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Florence R Campbell were married on March 29, 1944 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Arnold A Hopfensperger died on June 10, 1999, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Arnold Hopfensperger Appleton Age 75, passed away Thursday morning at Appleton Medical Center. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and pending at the Wichmann Funeral Home. WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME 537 N. Superior Street Appleton 739-1231.
Florence R Campbell
F, b. May 11, 1925, d. March 8, 1988
- Birth: Florence R Campbell was born on May 11, 1925 in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Arnold A Hopfensperger were married on March 29, 1944 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Florence R Campbell died on March 8, 1988, at age 62.
- Burial: She was buried in Oneida, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY
Wednesday, March 9, 1988
Mrs. Arnold Hopfensperger
[Florence R. Campbell]
1212 N. Leminwah St.
Age 62, passed away peacefully in her sleep at 6:20 a.m. Tuesday, March 8, 1988. She was born May 11, 1925 in Weyauwega. On March 29, 1944 she married Arnold Hopfensperger in Oneida. They had lived in the area most of their lives.
She was a very devoted wife, mother, grandmother and grandmother and will be sadly missed by her husband Arnold, Appleton; her adopted father, Walter Campbell, Appleton; two daughters and sons in-law, Nancy and Jack Mayer, Appleton; Marilyn and Mark Miller, Menasha; a son, Steven James Hopfensperger and his friend, Paula Gunderson, Neenah; a brother, Larry Campbell, Fallbrook, California; two sisters, Marcelle Gibson, Tacoma, Washington; Myra Tennyson, Memphis, Tennessee; eigth grandchildren, Liz, David and Lisa Reetz; Greg, Jeff and Vicki; Jody, Jamie and J.P. Mayer; and three great grandchildren, Allyce and Travis Reetz; Kaleigh Mayer.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Olla Campbell; a son, Michael L. in infancy; a grandson, Curt Mayer; and her natural father, Albert Klug.
The complete funeral services will be conducted on Friday, March 11, 1988, at 11 a.m. at the Wichmann Funeral Home, 537 N. Superior St. with the Rev. Carson Timblin officiating. Interment will take place at the Oneida Methodist Church Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home on Thursday from 4 until 8 p.m. and on Friday from 10 a.m. until the hour of the service. Memorial fund is being established.
Steven James Hopfensperger
Michael L Hopfensperger
M, b. December 25, 1950, d. December 29, 1950
- Birth: Michael L Hopfensperger was born on December 25, 1950 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 29, 1950, at age 0, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary
Monday, January 1, 1951
Michael L. Hopfensperger
Michael L. Hopfensperger, 5 day old son of Mr. and Mrs. Arnold AHopfensperger, 8 Whitman Avenue, died about 10:30 Friday evening. He was born Christmas day.
Survivors, in addition to his parents, are two sisters, Nancy and Marilyn Hopfensperger, at home; and his grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Harvey Hinz, Appleton, and Mr. and Mrs. Walter Campbell, Tacoma, Washington.
The Wichman Funeral home is handling funeral arrangements.
F, b. April 7, 1899, d. June 9, 1978
Family: Earl Coffey (b. September 21, 1896, d. December 8, 1954)
- Birth: Amelia Hopfensperger was born on April 7, 1899.
- Death: She died on June 9, 1978, at age 79, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 21, 1896, d. December 8, 1954
- Birth: Earl Coffey was born on September 21, 1896.
- Death: He died on December 8, 1954, at age 58, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Michael A Martzahl
Mary Katherine Martzahl
David Lee Martzahl
M, b. October 26, 1936, d. December 20, 1936
- Birth: David Lee Martzahl was born on October 26, 1936.
- Death: He died on December 20, 1936, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Robert A Martzahl
M, b. November 20, 1917, d. August 1, 1974
- Birth: Robert A Martzahl was born on November 20, 1917 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 1, 1974, at age 56, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/8/9.
Charles Martin Schell
M, b. August 15, 1898, d. April 7, 1986
Family: Alice Irene Nooyen (b. October 5, 1900, d. January 8, 1994)
- Mary E Schell (b. March 15, 1927, d. November 1, 1992)
- Leroy C (Bud) Schell (b. February 23, 1929, d. July 14, 2001)
- Patricia A Schell (b. April 11, 1930, d. January 11, 1970)
- James R Schell (b. December 11, 1932, d. June 22, 2016)
- Birth: Charles Martin Schell was born on August 15, 1898.
- Death: He died on April 7, 1986, at age 87, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Mary Jane VanOudenhoven