M, b. June 8, 1842
- Birth: Francis Leppens was born on June 8, 1842.
M, b. circa 1835
- Birth: John Lando was born circa 1835.
F, b. circa 1835
- Birth: Sophia Tieremeier was born circa 1835.
Kimberly Ann Barna
Andrew Paul Soucie
F, b. January 18, 1874, d. February 9, 1958
Family: John Bushman (b. October 25, 1868, d. January 1, 1950)
- Birth: Mary Weyers was born on January 18, 1874.
- Death: She died on February 9, 1958, at age 84.
M, b. 1875, d. 1938
Family: Mary Kempen (b. October 10, 1880, d. January 9, 1973)
- Birth: Louis Weyers was born in 1875.
- Death: He died in 1938, at age ~63.
F, b. November 18, 1876, d. April 14, 1942
Family: James Farrell (b. December 18, 1869, d. October 12, 1952)
- Peter Augustine Farrell (b. August 4, 1897, d. October 28, 1993)
- Walter Joseph Farrell (b. November 19, 1898, d. October 1987)
- Edward J Farrell (b. June 24, 1900, d. January 5, 1980)
- Francis W Farrell (b. September 24, 1902, d. October 15, 2004)
- Stephen Farrell (b. July 10, 1905, d. January 13, 1999)
- Mae A Farrell (b. May 9, 1907, d. January 25, 1973)
- Leo Farrell (b. June 14, 1909, d. March 19, 1979)
- Clara Johanna Farrell (b. September 21, 1910, d. November 3, 1996)
- Raphael Patrick Farrell (b. March 14, 1912, d. November 30, 1950)
- William Farrell (b. February 28, 1914, d. February 28, 1914)
- Joseph Anthony Farrell (b. April 7, 1916, d. August 2, 1917)
- John Francis Farrell (b. October 15, 1918, d. May 30, 2012)
- Terence Farrell (b. March 31, 1921, d. August 11, 2005)
- Birth: Henrietta Weyers was born on November 18, 1876 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and James Farrell were married on August 26, 1895 in St Francis Church, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
- Death: Henrietta Weyers died on April 14, 1942, at age 65, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
John Francis Weyers
M, b. October 22, 1878, d. February 27, 1962
Family 1: Mary Pynenberg (b. December 12, 1882, d. July 18, 1934)
- William Cornelius Weyers (b. October 20, 1903, d. January 15, 1972)
- Bernard Anton Weyers (b. February 8, 1906, d. December 1976)
- Martha Johanna Weyers (b. July 10, 1907, d. May 1, 1970)
- Raymond Weyers (b. circa 1908)
- Leo Joseph Weyers (b. September 22, 1908, d. September 29, 1952)
- Agatha Weyers (b. January 26, 1910, d. August 12, 1986)
- Joseph P Weyers (b. March 15, 1911, d. April 8, 1993)
- Cecelia Weyers (b. October 31, 1912, d. October 4, 1945)
- Francis H Weyers (b. February 24, 1916, d. February 15, 1996)
- Margaret Weyers (b. November 10, 1918, d. September 25, 2006)
- Birth: John Francis Weyers was born on October 22, 1878.
- Marriage: He and Mary Pynenberg were married on January 20, 1903 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: John Francis Weyers and Mary Wolfinger were married in 1936.
- Death: John Francis Weyers died on February 27, 1962, at age 83.
M, b. 1880, d. 1882
- Birth: Henry Weyers was born in 1880 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1882, at age ~2, in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. November 8, 1883, d. February 13, 1971
- Birth: Anton Weyers was born on November 8, 1883.
- Death: He died on February 13, 1971, at age 87.
M, b. circa 1855
- Birth: Martin Dautine was born circa 1855.
M, b. June 5, 1889, d. July 22, 1952
- Birth: Frank Weyers was born on June 5, 1889.
- Death: He died on July 22, 1952, at age 63.
M, b. 1885, d. 1942
- Birth: Herman Weyers was born in 1885.
- Death: He died in 1942, at age ~57.
Anna Gertrude Weyers
F, b. September 23, 1901, d. August 16, 1950
- Birth: Anna Gertrude Weyers was born on September 23, 1901 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John D Curtin were married on November 12, 1929.
- Death: Anna Gertrude Weyers died on August 16, 1950, at age 48.
Lawrence Joseph Weyers
M, b. December 10, 1903, d. March 1, 1955
- Birth: Lawrence Joseph Weyers was born on December 10, 1903.
- Marriage: He and Adella Gilbert were married on June 9, 1925.
- Death: Lawrence Joseph Weyers died on March 1, 1955, at age 51.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph James Weyers
M, b. January 1, 1906, d. January 8, 1974
- Birth: Joseph James Weyers was born on January 1, 1906.
- Death: He died on January 8, 1974, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joseph J. Weyers
Formerly of Freedom
Age 68, passed away Tuesday after a
long illness. He was born January 1,
1906 in the town of Freedom where he
farmed from 1930 until 1965. He was
Town Chairman of Freedom from 1942
until 1966 and was on the Outagamie
County Board from 1942 until 1968 and
served as Vice-Chairman, He was the
past President of the Outagamie
County Farm Bureau. Mr. Weyers was
a member of St. Nicholas Holy Name
Society and the Kaukauna Knights of
Columbus Council 1033. He is survived
by six brothers, Herman, Hollandtown,
Henry, Wild Rose, William and Tony,
both of Seymour, Andrew and Frank,
both of Freedom. Funeral services will
be held Friday at 10:30 a in. at St.
Nicholas Catholic Church, Freedom
with Rev. Gordon Gilsdorf officiating
Interment will be in the parish cemetery.
Friends may call at the Greenwood
Funeral Home after 2 p.m.
Thursday. A Rosary Service will be
held at 7 p.m. and the wake service
will follow at 8 p.m.
Donald J Weber
M, b. March 13, 1925, d. November 19, 1972
- Birth: Donald J Weber was born on March 13, 1925 in Reedsburg, Sauk Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 8, 1946 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 19, 1972, at age 47, in Pulaski, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald J. Weber
Age 47, passed away following an automobile
accident in Pulaski on
November 19, Sunday evening. He was
born March 13, 1925 in Reedsburg.
Wisconsin. His parents are Mr. and
Mrs. Joseph and Johanna Duren
Weber. He was married to Ellanta
Weyers on October 8, 1946 in Hollandtown.
He was employed at the Keller
Equipment Company. Forest Junction.
He was a member of St. Patrick
Catholic Church at Askeaton and a
member'of the Calumet County Civic
Association, Knights of Columbus.
Forest Junction Civic League and Fire
Dept. and the Caiumet County Health
and Resource Council. He is survived
by his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph
Weber, Rt. 1, Greenleaf; his wife.
Ellarita; one daughter, Mrs. John (Mary
Ellen) Wolf, Forest Junction; two sons,
Kenneth and Carl, both at home; two
grandchildren; three sisters, Mrs. Steve
Brychell, Ind.; Mrs. Richard Weyers,
Seyner; Mrs. Robert Wenzel. Askeaton;
one brother, Arthur, Greenleaf. One
son, Ronald, and one brother, in Juzy
1972 preceded him in death. Funeral
services wili be held Wednesday from
the Wieting Funeral Home at 9:45 a.m.
and at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in
Askeaton at 10:30 a.m. with Father
Alfred Loehr officiating. Burial will be
in St. Mary Cemetery, Hilbert. Friends
may call at the Wieting Funeral Home
Brillion, from 3:30 p.m. Tuesday until
the hour of the service on Wednesday.
Wake sen-ices will be at S p.m. Tuesday
evening at the funeral home.
Anthony Peter Weyers
M, b. January 17, 1916, d. January 18, 1996
- Birth: Anthony Peter Weyers was born on January 17, 1916 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Theodora M VandenHeuvel were married on May 28, 1940 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anthony Peter Weyers died on January 18, 1996, at age 80, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
John D Curtin
M, b. November 20, 1900, d. May 27, 1968
- Birth: John D Curtin was born on November 20, 1900 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna Gertrude Weyers were married on November 12, 1929.
- Death: John D Curtin died on May 27, 1968, at age 67, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 16, 1905, d. January 13, 1998
- Birth: Adella Gilbert was born on February 16, 1905 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lawrence Joseph Weyers were married on June 9, 1925.
- Death: Adella Gilbert died on January 13, 1998, at age 92, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Clayton George Weyers
M, b. September 11, 1926, d. November 12, 2009
- Birth: Clayton George Weyers was born on September 11, 1926.
- Marriage: He was married on June 25, 1949.
- Death: He died on November 12, 2009, at age 83, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: November 15, 2009
Weyers, Clayton G.
Clayton G. Weyers, 83, Kaukauna, passed away unexpectedly in Kaukauna on Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009. He was born on Sept. 11, 1926, the son of the late Lawrence and Adela (Gilbert) Weyers and lived his whole life in Kaukuana. On June 25, 1949, he married his beloved wife of 60 years, Phyllis Wirth.
He served in the United States Navy during World War II as a photographer for Naval Intelligence. Clayton owned and operated Weyers Equipment with his two brothers. He was an avid bowler and card player. Clayton will be remembered for his love of family, strong work ethic and his hardy laugh.
Clayton is survived by his wife, Phyllis; children, Vicki (Nicholas) Schanen, Grafton; Gary (Lori) Weyers, Kaukauna; Debra (Steven Neuser) Weyers-Neuser, Green Bay; daughter-in-law, Jeanne Weyers, Appleton; grandchildren, Rebecca Kohls, Jennifer (Zachary) Marsh, Andrew Kohls, Ryan (Angi) Weyers, Timothy Weyers, Joshua (special friend, Melissa) Neuser, Jason (fiancee, Keri) Neuser, James Neuser, Michael Weyers and Tammy Weyers; step-grandchildren, Scott, Heidi and Kelley Schanen; great-grandchildren, Sage, Trey, Toni, Kaya, Connor, Libby, Anthony and Hannah; brothers, Clifford and Robert (Alice) Weyers; sister, Darlene Zinnen; brother-in-law, Jack (Jeanne) Wirth; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his son, Thomas; sisters-in-law, Mary Lou and Laverne Weyers; and brother-in-law, Robert Zinnen.
The funeral liturgy will be at 11 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 19, 2009, at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH, 309 Desnoyer St., Kaukauna. The friends will be received at the church on Thursday from 9 a.m. until the time of the service. Burial and military honors will be at Holy Cross Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Clayton's name is being established.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 West Wisconsin Avenue
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1944.
M, b. March 3, 1847, d. July 12, 1934
Family: Ernestena Treptow (b. 1852, d. March 29, 1928)
- Anna Lom (b. August 9, 1875, d. June 23, 1894)
- Christina Lom (b. February 25, 1877, d. July 17, 1953)
- Peter John Lom (b. July 3, 1879, d. October 30, 1949)
- Nicholas Aloysius Lom (b. April 22, 1882, d. December 15, 1959)
- Elizabeth Margarita Lom (b. July 11, 1889, d. November 9, 1928)
- Birth: John Lom was born on March 3, 1847 in Oeffelt, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Ernestena Treptow were married on November 9, 1874 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Lom died on July 12, 1934, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/13/28.