Patricia Anna Britten
David Lester Janssen
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
William M Jirikowic
M, b. January 18, 1944, d. May 1, 2013
- Birth: William M Jirikowic was born on January 18, 1944.
- Death: He died on May 1, 2013, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Colbarium/101/47.
- Note: William M. "Billy" Jirikowic, Combined Locks, age 69, passed away at home the morning of Wednesday, May 1, 2013 from congestive heart failure with his loving family at his side. Husband, dad, brother, uncle and friend, Bill will be deeply missed by all who had contact with him. He was born in Kaukauna on January 18, 1944 to the late Wesley and Elizabeth (Liebergen) Jirikowic. Bill graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1962. He married his loving wife, Carol Hietpas, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church in Little Chute on June 19, 1965. Bill retired from Thilmany Papers after more than 40 years of service.
He was a very active member of Ducks Unlimited for over 20 years and served as the Master of Ceremonies at their annual banquet. Bill enjoyed deer and turkey hunting. He also loved to fish and ice fishing was his favorite. Bill was a talented ice fisherman that could out-fish anyone. He treasured time at the family cottage on Lac Vieux Desert.
Bill is survived by his wife of almost 48 years, Carol; children: Karla (Jim) Woltman of Green Bay; and Mike (Barbara) of Neenah; grandchildren: Elizabeth and Andrew Woltman, Levi and Lydia Jirikowic; sisters and brother: Karen (Nyles) Priest, Ron Jirikowic, Carolyn (Leon) Biesterveld and Connie (Dan) Mc Morrow; sisters and brothers-in-law: Judy Jirikowic, Bernice (Jerry) Vandenberg, Rose Ann Lauer, Janet (Dave) Janssen, Mary Ellen, Robert (Judy), Fred (Pat), Jerry (Mary), Joan and David (Linda) Hietpas; and special Goddaughter Kelly Effa. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to his parents, Bill was preceded in death by Carol's parents, Sebastion and Helen Hietpas; brother Jack Jirikowic; sisters and brother-in-law: Joyce Kees, Eunice Jirikowic and Norb Lauer; and niece Julie Lauer.
Visitation will be held Saturday May 4, 2013 at O'CONNELL FUNERAL HOME (1776 E. Main St. Little Chute) beginning at 9:00 a.m. until time of funeral at 12:00 Noon with Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara officiating. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
Bill's family would like to thank Dr. Montgomery Elmer and Dr. John Swanson. Your concern and care through the years meant to world to us. Also, thank you to the staff at Theda Care at Home Hospice, especially Amy, Dawn, Todd, Jill and Jordan, for all you did for Bill and our family.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1962.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Joseph Mathias Kees
M, b. February 16, 1936, d. December 26, 2006
- Birth: Joseph Mathias Kees was born on February 16, 1936 in St John, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: He and Joyce Clara Hietpas were divorced.
- Marriage: Joseph Mathias Kees and Joyce Clara Hietpas were married on August 20, 1957 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph Mathias Kees died on December 26, 2006, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, St John, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 28, 2006
Kees, Joseph Mathias Joseph Mathias Kees, age 70, Father, Grandfather and Brother passed away Tuesday, December 26, 2006. He was born on February 16, 1936, in St. John, WI; son of Michael and Clara (Popp) Kees. He married Joyce Hietpas on August 20, 1957, who preceded him in death. Joseph was a member of St. John Catholic Church in St. John. He enjoyed a nice boat ride around the lake, spending time with his grandchildren, strawberry pancakes, the feel of a roll of quarters in his hand and frequent trips to the spinning coin machines.
Survivors include his children: Mary (Larry) Gose of Kimberly; Robert (Margaret) Kees, Hilbert; Joseph (Lisa) Kees, Waupaca; Barb (Terry) Preston, Whitelaw; Donna (Carl) Hanson, Forest Junction; Jane (Luke) Kopecky, Hilbert; David, Susan and James Kees, Hilbert. He is also survived by 18 grandchildren; Ellisha, David, Kyle and Nicholas Kees, Amy (Aaron) Stang, Benjamin, Elizabeth and Christina Kees, Sara, Dawn (Fiance Todd Gadicke), Robin and Emily Preston, Adam (Heather) and David Hanson, Adam (Fiancee Jennifer Geenen), Heather, Marcus and Anna Kopecky; brothers and sisters: Adelbert Kees, Herman Kees, Rita (Ray Mueller), Sister Cecile Marie Kees, Sister Marie Kees, Ruth Uitenbroek, Sister Annacile Kees, Regina (Marvin) Brichner, Dorthy (Roland) Brandt, Martin (Mary) Kees, Michael (Christine) Kees and Ann (Chuck Peters).
Joseph was preceded in death by his parents, Sisters; Alvera Kees, Lillian Kees, Hildegard Kees, a brother; Leonard Kees, sisters in-law; Helen Kees, Esther Kees and Marie Kees, brothers in-law; Claude Uitenbroek and Armon Zahn.
Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m., Saturday, December 30, 2006, at St John Catholic Church in St. John, with the Rev. Kenneth Frozena officiating. Burial will be in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Funeral Home (411 W Main St., Chilton) on Friday, from 4-8 p.m., and again, on Saturday, from 9-10:15 a.m., when family prayers will be held. A Parish prayer service will be held at 7:30 p.m., on Friday evening, at the Funeral Home.
The family sends a special thank you to all the care givers and nurses that took care of him at his residence and at the St. Paul's Home.
Richard M Peterson
M, b. February 8, 1900, d. June 6, 1987
- Birth: Richard M Peterson was born on February 8, 1900 in Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Anna Louise Arnoldussen were married on June 30, 1931 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Richard M Peterson died on June 6, 1987, at age 87, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/1A/22N.
Mary G Arnoldussen
F, b. June 1, 1915, d. October 14, 2001
- Birth: Mary G Arnoldussen was born on June 1, 1915 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gordon John Lamers were married on June 25, 1936 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary G Arnoldussen died on October 14, 2001, at age 86, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent, 16 Oct 2001, Appleton, Outagamie, Wisconsin, USA. 2 Lamers, Mary G., 705 Draper Street, Kaukauna Age 86, died peacefully at home Sunday, October 14, 2001 surrounded by her family. She was born June 1, 1915 in Little Chute, daughter of the late Henry and Mary (Diedrich) Arnoldussen. Mary married Gordon Lamers on June 25, 1936. They celebrated 65 years of marriage this year. Mary was a member of St. Mary Catholic Church all her married life. Survivors include her husband, Gordon and their children: Judy (Ray) Driessen, Jim (Janice) Lamers, Joan (Fred) Pennings, all of Kaukauna; Jerry (Sandy) Lamers, Tulsa, Oklahoma; 13 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren. Mary is also survived by a sister, Clara Biese; sister-in-law, Mildred Arnoldussen and Gordn's 10 brothers and sisters. She was preceded in death by her parents and an infant son, Joseph; a grandson, Mark and a granddaughter, Katie; sis ters and brothers-in-law: Ann (Richard) Peterson, Helen (Sebastian) Hietpas, brothers and sisters-in-law: Chris (Ceil), Harry, Raymond (Pearl), brother-in-law, Frank Biese.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Mary Catholic Church, Kaukauna with Fr. Robert Udulutsch officiating. Friends may call at the Boettcher Family Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and again after 10 a.m. Wednesday until the cortege leaves for the church. Mary will be sadly missed by her family, but Mary will be happy to be reunited with her grandson, Mark, granddaughter, Katie, brother, Raymond and sister-in-law, Pearl and her Pickerel Lake card playing friends Billie, Earl and Loretta.
Mary's family would like to extend a special thank you to Hospice friend Lori and her faithful TOPS ladies.
Gordon John Lamers
M, b. October 7, 1913, d. July 16, 2012
- Birth: Gordon John Lamers was born on October 7, 1913.
- Marriage: He and Mary G Arnoldussen were married on June 25, 1936 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gordon John Lamers died on July 16, 2012, at age 98.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gordon J. Lamers, Kaukauna, On October 7, 1913 Richard and Anna (Van Lanan) Lamers brought into this world a son and named him Gordon John. Gordon, the eldest son in this honest and hardworking family spent his early years helping around the farm and taking care of his 10 siblings. Rick, his father, owned a trucking company and at the age of 14 Gordon began driving cattle truck to the stockyards in Milwaukee, taking cattle down and bringing anything going north back. In 1935 Gordon purchased a farm in rural Kaukauna. On June 25, 1936 Gordon married Mary Arnoldussen at St. John Church in Little Chute. Together they worked the land, milked the cows and raised 4 children. When not working on the farm Gordon enjoyed bowling, playing cards, especially skat and sheepshead, and fox and deer hunting. Gordon served on the Town of Buchanan Town Board and the Kaukauna School District Board of Education. He also was a member of the Knights of Columbus, council 1033 for over 70 years. Gordon and Mary retired from farming in 1973. In 1976 they purchased a cottage on Pickerel Lake where they had many good times fishing and partying. In 1988 they moved to the "city" and loved their little home on Draper St. Mary died on October 14, 2001 and Gordon said "When your partner dies half of you goes with her". At the age of 95 Gordon moved to the St. Paul Villa where he was well cared for and loved by all.
Gordon is survived by his 4 children: Judy (Ray) Driessen, Jim (Janice) Lamers, Joan (Fred) Pennings, all of Kaukauna and Jerry (Sandi) Lamers of Tulsa, OK; 12 grandchildren: Deb (Bob) Dakins, Diane (Skef) Thomas, Mike (Nancy) Driessen, Nancy (Mark) Gerrits, Sharon (Sherry VanderArk) Driessen, Scott (Kelly), Joe (Chris) and Tim (Kristy) Lamers, Tom Pennings, Jenny (Jesse) VanAsten, Anna (Necole) Lamers, and Andy (Liz) Lamers; 19 great-grandchildren; and 2 great great-grandchildren. He is further survived by 4 sisters: Mary (Gerry) Nackers, Rose (Francis) Schmidt, Frances (Bob) Haen, and Emily (Gordon) VanderWyst; 3 Brothers: Lyle (Helen) Lamers, Gene Lamers, and Marcel (Marilyn) Lamers; and a sister-in-law, Helen Lamers.
Gordon was preceded in death by his wife, Mary; an infant son, Joseph, grandsons: Tom Lamers and Mark Driessen, granddaughter, Katie Lamers, a brother, Paul; sisters: Ruby Van Handel and Jane Vosters; in-laws: Sylvester Vosters, Barney Van Handel, and all of Mary's family.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be at 12:00 Noon on Friday, July 20, 2012 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH at ST. MARY CHURCH, 119 W. 7th St., Kaukauna with Fr. Jerry Pastors officiating. Friends will be received at church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery.
Christian Philip Arnoldussen
M, b. May 18, 1911, d. July 15, 1955
- Birth: Christian Philip Arnoldussen was born on May 18, 1911 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Cecile F Schink were married on September 12, 1937.
- Death: Christian Philip Arnoldussen died on July 15, 1955, at age 44.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Occupation: He was a Doctor.
Harry P Arnoldussen
M, b. June 3, 1913, d. March 29, 2001
- Birth: Harry P Arnoldussen was born on June 3, 1913 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Ada Dery were married on June 20, 1936.
- Death: Harry P Arnoldussen died on March 29, 2001, at age 87, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Raymond Martin Arnoldussen
M, b. May 25, 1921, d. March 12, 1997
- Birth: Raymond Martin Arnoldussen was born on May 25, 1921 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Pearl J Vandehey were married on June 18, 1942.
- Death: Raymond Martin Arnoldussen died on March 12, 1997, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/9/103.
M, b. May 9, 1923, d. May 14, 1923
- Birth: Clarence Arnoldussen was born on May 9, 1923 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 14, 1923, at age 0, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
M, b. April 11, 1938, d. April 11, 1938
- Birth: Joseph Arnoldussen was born on April 11, 1938.
- Death: He died on April 11, 1938, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Cecile F Schink
F, b. February 11, 1908, d. August 11, 1992
- Birth: Cecile F Schink was born on February 11, 1908 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Christian Philip Arnoldussen were married on September 12, 1937.
- Death: Cecile F Schink died on August 11, 1992, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1864, d. 1945
- Birth: Margreth Axemaker was born in 1864.
- Marriage: She and Charles Brochtrup were married on January 10, 1888 in Butler County, Nebraska.
- Death: Margreth Axemaker died in 1945, at age ~81.
Richard Joseph VanGrinsven
Bruce Martin VanGrinsven
M, b. April 2, 1962, d. October 7, 2001
- Birth: Bruce Martin VanGrinsven was born on April 2, 1962 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 7, 2001, at age 39, in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY
Tuesday, October 9, 2001
Van Grinsven, Bruce M.
W2396 Valleywood Lane
Age 39, died unexpectedly Sunday, October 7, 2001. He was born April 2, 1962 in Appleton, son of Dick and Donna (Dietzen) Van Grinsven. Bruce married Cheryl Weyenberg May 11, 1984 at Saint Nicholas Catholic Church, Freedom. He was a member of St. Paul Catholic Church, Combined Locks. Bruce was employed as a manager for the sheet metal operations at Tweet/Garot Mechanical of Green Bay where he received the company's highest honor. The Andrew M. Tweet Distinguished Service Award in 1999. He was a member of Sheet Metal Workers Union, Local 18 and served on the apprenticeship committee with the union. Bruce was a member of Fox Valley Friends in Adoption. He was very involved with his children and coached their soccer and baseball teams. He was an avid jogger.
Bruce is survived by his wife, Cheryl and their children: Luke, Amber and Troy, all at home; his parents: Dick (Donna) Van Grinsven, Little Chute; three brothers: Jeff (Joan) Van Grinsven, Kevin (Lynn) Van Grinsven, all of Little Chute; Mike (Jenny) Van Grinsven, Appleton; two sisters: Karen (Brian) Lawton, New Berlin; Sara (Todd) Lathrop, Neenah; his father-in-law and mother-in-law: Gene (Donna) Weyenberg, Moshawquit Lake; sister-in-law, Kristi (Jim) Kirk, Nashotah; brother-in-law, Glen (Linda) Weyenberg, Madison; grandparents: Eugene Weyenberg, Kimberly; Marshall (Marge) Gloede, Janesville, He is also survived by aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and many friends.
He was preceded in death by a son, Marty and grandparents: Martin (Elizabeth) Van Grinsven, Joseph (Clara) Dietzen and Pauline Weyenberg.
Funeral services will be 7 p.m. Tuesday, October 9, 2001 at Saint Paul Church, Combined Locks with Rev. Robert H. Vandenberg officiating. Friends may call at the church from 3:30 p.m. Tuesday until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
We little knew that morning, God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone,
For part of us went with you, the day God called you home.
VERKUILEN FUNERAL HOME.
Cheryl Margaret Weyenberg
Joseph J Dietzen
M, b. January 18, 1902, d. July 26, 1977
- Birth: Joseph J Dietzen was born on January 18, 1902 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara J VanDeLoo were married on October 28, 1924.
- Death: Joseph J Dietzen died on July 26, 1977, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
Clara J VanDeLoo
F, b. August 2, 1902, d. October 29, 1998
- Birth: Clara J VanDeLoo was born on August 2, 1902 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph J Dietzen were married on October 28, 1924.
- Death: Clara J VanDeLoo died on October 29, 1998, at age 96, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
Luke Edward VanGrinsven
Amber Ramona VanGrinsven
Troy Richard VanGrinsven
Jeffery Joseph VanGrinsven