Kim Kathryn Hopfensperger
Jennifer Ann Hopfensperger
Terry Ronald Hopfensperger
M, b. October 3, 1953, d. January 22, 1987
- Birth: Terry Ronald Hopfensperger was born on October 3, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 19, 1985.
- Death: He died on January 22, 1987, at age 33, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY Friday, January 23, 1987
Terry Hopfensperger, 1736 N. Superior St., age 33, died Thursday, January 22, 1987, following a construction accident. He was born October 3, 1953 in Appleton, son of Roland and Angie [Hartzheim] Hopfensperger and had been an Appleton resident all of his life. Terry was a 1971 graduate of Xavier High School and was a carpenter by trade.
Besides his parents he is survived by two brothers and sisters in-law; Ronald and Marlene Hopfensperger, Tom and Cindy Hopfensperger, all of Appleton; a sister and brother in-law; Mary and Jon Ashman, Torlock, California.
Terry was preceded in death by a sister, Shirley Hoersch in 1974.
The Mass of Ressurection will be 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 404 W. Lawrence St., with Rev. Michael O'Rourke officiating. Interment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery. Friends may call at the Brettschneider-Trittin-Lederer Funeral Chapel, 606 N. Oneida St., from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday [tonight] and until 10:30 a.m. Saturday at which time the cortege will leave for the church. A prayer service will be 7 p.m. Friday at the chapel. A memorial fund has been established.
Ronald Lester Hopfensperger
Marlene Jean Rohloff
Arnold J Rohloff
M, b. July 1, 1916, d. June 27, 1999
- Birth: Arnold J Rohloff was born on July 1, 1916 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lois Cartwright were married on October 15, 1938.
- Death: Arnold J Rohloff died on June 27, 1999, at age 82, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, d. September 5, 1951
- Marriage: Lois Cartwright and Arnold J Rohloff were married on October 15, 1938.
- Death: Lois Cartwright died on September 5, 1951.
M, b. October 25, 1890, d. May 25, 1957
- Birth: John Rohloff was born on October 25, 1890 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 25, 1957, at age 66.
F, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Elizabeth Obermeier was born circa 1890.
Shirley Mary Hopfensperger
F, b. June 26, 1936, d. April 3, 1974
- Birth: Shirley Mary Hopfensperger was born on June 26, 1936 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on February 9, 1956.
- Death: She died on April 3, 1974, at age 37, in Rochester, Olmsted Co, Minnesota.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary Friday, April 5, 1974
Mrs. Robert E. Hoersch [Shirley Hopfensperger] 3135 W. Tillman St.
Age 37, passed away Thursday afternoon in Rochester, Minnesota following a short illness. She was born June 26, 1936 in Appleton and had a resident of Appleton all of her life. She was a member of St. Bernard Catholic Church and was a past president of the Lady Elks.
Survivors include her husband, Robert; her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Hopfensperger, Appleton; a daughter, Lori at home; two sons, Steven and Jeff, both at home; three brothers, Ronald, Tom, and Terry, all of Appleton; a sister, Mrs. John [Mary] Ashman, Modesto, California.
Funeral services are scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday from St. Bernard Catholic Church with Rev. O.H. Janssen officiating. Interment will follow in St. Joseph Cemetery. Friends may call at the Brettschneider-Trettin Funeral Home after 8 a.m. until the time of service. A memorial fund has been established for the American Cancer Society.
Robert Edwin Hoersch
Clarence Gulielmar Hopfensperger
M, b. July 28, 1913
- Birth: Clarence Gulielmar Hopfensperger was born on July 28, 1913.
Anna Catherine Hopfensperger
F, b. January 5, 1915, d. December 21, 2012
- Birth: Anna Catherine Hopfensperger was born on January 5, 1915 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph M Wildenberg were married on April 14, 1934 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Catherine Hopfensperger died on December 21, 2012, at age 97, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Anna C. Wildenberg, age 97, of Kimberly, passed away at Parkside Care Center on Friday, December 21, 2012. Anna was born on January 5, 1915, in Darboy, to the late William and Anne (Nettekoven) Hopfensperger. She married Joseph "Sonny" Wildenberg on April 14, 1934, at St. Therese Catholic Church in Appleton and enjoyed 70 years of marriage; he preceded her in death in January of 2004 . Anna lived her entire married life in Kimberly and at times worked for the Kimberly Clark and H. C. Prange companies. She loved her flower gardens and enjoyed working soil. Anna also enjoyed golf and played on the Countryside Ladies and Couples Leagues for many years. In early retirement she was also a league bowler. Anna was especially fond of spending summer vacations with her family on Clear Lake in the Manitowish Waters area. She loved her grandkids and great grandkids and was more than a willing babysitter. Anna was a long-time member of Holy Spirit Catholic Church. Survivors include her sons, Tom (Lorrie) Wildenberg, Kimberly, and Bob (Janine) Wildenberg, Eau Claire; her grandchildren, Kim (Mick) Rusch, Appleton; Mary (Steve) Hooyman, Town of Buchanan; Joseph (Catherine) Wildenberg, Portland, Oregon; Anna Wildenberg, San Francisco, California; her great grandchildren Andy Rusch, New York; Sarah Rusch, Appleton; Kelly and Benjamin Hooyman, Town of Buchanan. She was preceded in death by her six brothers, Matt, Hubert, Ray, Harold, Lester and Roland; her four sisters, Edna, Naomi, Ceil and Florance. The Funeral Liturgy will be at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 27, 2012, at HOLY SPIRIT/HOLY NAME CATHOLIC CHURCH, 620 E. Kimberly Avenue, Kimberly, with Fr. David Beaudry officiating. Friends may call directly at the church on Thursday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of services. Interment will be in Holy Name of Jesus Cemetery, Kimberly. The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to the staff at Parkside Care Center who became her friends, as well as her caregivers. A memorial has been established in Anna's name to benefit Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Kimberly.
Joseph M Wildenberg
M, b. June 22, 1910, d. January 25, 2004
- Birth: Joseph M Wildenberg was born on June 22, 1910 in Town of Vandenbroek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna Catherine Hopfensperger were married on April 14, 1934 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph M Wildenberg died on January 25, 2004, at age 93, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Wildenberg, Joseph M. “Sonny” Kimberly
Age 93, died at St. Paul Home on Sunday, January 25, 2004. He was born in the Town of Vandenbroek on June 22, 1910, son of the late Joseph and Petranella “Nellie” (Verkuilen) Wildenberg. On April 14, 1934, he married his wife of almost 70 years, Anna Hopfensperger, at St. Therese Catholic Church in Appleton. They celebrated their 50th in 1984 at the Paper Valley Hotel. Sonny lived in the Fox Valley most of his life and worked for Kimberly Clark as a warehouse manager. He retired in 1971 and was a quarter century member. Sonny was an ardent supporter of the Green Bay Packers. In his earlier years Sonny was an avid hunter, fisherman, and one of Kimberly’s old time baseball players. He played for three semi-professional baseball teams in the area. He later turned to golf and bowling, which he really enjoyed.
Sonny is survived by his wife Anna; sons: Thomas (Lorrie) Wildenberg of Kimberly and Robert (Janine) Wildenberg of Eau Claire; grandchildren: Kim (Mick) Rusch, Mary (Steve) Hooyman, Joseph Wildenberg and Anna Wildenberg; great grandchildren: Andy and Sarah Rusch, Kelly and Benjamin Hooyman; brother-in-law, Roland (Liz) Hopfensperger of Appleton; and a sister-in-law, Irene Wildenberg of Combined Locks.
Sonny was preceded in death by his parents, brothers: Bill, Scott, Walter and Urban; sisters: Etta Vanden Boogard, Josephine Jansen and Alma Blackburn.
The funeral liturgy will be at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 28, 2004, at HOLY NAME CATHOLIC CHURCH, 600 East Kimberly Avenue, Kimberly. Friends will be received at the church from 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday until the time of the service. Burial will be at Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly.
The family would like to express a special thank you to the aids and nurses at St. Paul Home for their gentle care and especially Sister Dorothy for the sing-a-longs she shared with Sonny.
Memorials in Sonny’s name will be donated to Holy Name Catholic Church.
Jansen Fargo Funeral Home 204 East Kimberly Avenue Kimberly, WI 54136 (920) 788-6202.
Thomas Scott Wildenberg
Dolores Katherine (Lorrie) Johnson
Kim Ann Wildenberg
Joseph C Wildenberg
Lester Bernard Hopfensperger
M, b. January 1, 1917, d. June 4, 1988
- Birth: Lester Bernard Hopfensperger was born on January 1, 1917 in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Ann Schmitz were married in 1940.
- Death: Lester Bernard Hopfensperger died on June 4, 1988, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY BORN: 1/1/1917 6/5/1988 DIED: 6/4/1988 Lester B. Hopfensperger, 913 E. Winnebago St. Appleton, age 71, died at 1:10 a.m. Saturday, June 4, 1988. He was born January 1, 1917, in the Town of Harrison and had been an Appleton resident since his marriage in 1940. Mr. Hopfensperger had been a carpenter with Roland Hopfensperger Contractors until his retirement in 1978. He was a World War II Army Veteran , having served in the European Theater, and was a prisoner of war for seven months. He was a longtime member of St. Therese Catholic Church, the United Brotherhood of Carpenters, Local 955 and the Oney Johnston-Edward Blessman American Legion Post No. 38. Survivors include his wife, Margaret A. (Schmitz) Hopfensperger, to whom he had been married for 47 years; three daughters and two son in-laws, Judy and Dave Van Handel of Darboy, Joyce and Bob Stertz of Omro, and Jean Hopfensperger, Minneapolis; three son and two daughters in-laws, Dennis and Sandy Hopfensperger of Dallas, Dane Hopfensperger of Carrol, Iowa; and Alan and Margie Hopfensperger of Appleton; two brothers and sisters in-law, Hubert and Judy Hopfensperger of Menasha, and Roland and Angie Hopfensperger of Appleton; two sisters and a brother in-law, Ann and Joseph Wildenberg of Kimberly, and Naomi Van Treeck of Kaukauna; and 14 grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, William and Anna (Nettekoven) Hopfensperger, and infant daughter, Mary; four brothers, Matt, Ray, Harold and Clarence; and four sisters, Edna, Ann, Florance and Ceil.
Concelebrated funeral services will be held Monday, June 6, 1988, 11 a.m. at St. Thomas More Catholic church, 1825 N. McDonald St., Father Daniel C. Gilsdorf and Father Joe Diermeier officiating. Entombment will be in the Star of Hope Mausoleum at Highland Memorial Park. Friends may call at the church from 9 a.m. Monday until the time of services. A memorial fund is being established for the American Cancer Society. The Wichmann Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements.
Margaret Ann Schmitz
F, b. June 20, 1918, d. October 24, 2006
- Birth: Margaret Ann Schmitz was born on June 20, 1918 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lester Bernard Hopfensperger were married in 1940.
- Death: Margaret Ann Schmitz died on October 24, 2006, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: October 25, 2006
Hopfensperger, Margaret (Mrs. Lester) Margaret Ann Hopfensperger passed away peacefully Tuesday, October 24, 2006. Born June 20, 1918, in Hilbert, WI, Margaret was one of ten children of William and Mary Schmitz. She graduated from Hilbert High School, worked in a canning factory, and then married Lester Hopfensperger. Margaret lived in Appleton for more than 60 years. She enjoyed dancing, playing cards and cooking.
She was a 50 year member of St. Therese Catholic Church in Appleton.
She is survived by six children: Judy (Dave) Van Handel of Darboy; Dennis (Sandy) Hopfensperger of Dallas, TX; Joyce (Robert) Stertz of Omro; Dane (Janice) Hopfensperger of Neenah; Jean Hopfensperger of Minneapolis; and Alan (Margie) Hopfensperger of Appleton; 16 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren: sister, Veronica Thielmann of Chilton; and brother, Clarence Schmitz of Chilton. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Margaret was preceded in death by her husband Lester, and seven brothers and sisters.
A funeral service for Margaret will be held at 6 p.m. Thursday, October 26, 2006, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME. Visitation will be Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m.
Special thanks to Century Oaks in Darboy for Margaret's care during her final years.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
537 North Superior Street
Judith Florence Hopfensperger