Carmen Marie VanStralen
Beatrice Mary Sprangers
F, b. March 3, 1929, d. July 16, 2017
- Birth: Beatrice Mary Sprangers was born on March 3, 1929 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frederick E Mueller were married on October 12, 1950.
- Death: Beatrice Mary Sprangers died on July 16, 2017, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Beatrice (Bea) Mary Sprangers was born March 3, 1929 in Harrison, Wisconsin. She
grew up in Kaukauna, Wisconsin. Bea went to Sacred Heart Elementary School in Sherwood,
Wisconsin. When she was 16 years old, she worked at a hospital.
On October 11, 1950 she got married to Frederick Ervin Mueller. They had nine kids.
Bea stayed home and took care of the kids and home while Frederick worked at a local paper
mill. After her kids grew up and left the house, Bea worked at a Kaukauna Cheese factory.
One of Bea's hobbies is embroidery. Whenever a grandchild is born, she makes them a
baby quilt and embroiders a design on a pillow case as a gift.
After over 50 years of marriage, Frederick passed away on October 31, 2002.
Home Made Home
After Fred and Bea got married they lived in a house on Whitney Street in Kaukauna.
After they had their fourth child, they built a house on Glenview Avenue. They lived there for
53 years. Beatrice Mueller still remains in this house.
Ellie Mueller, 2010
Beatrice M. Mueller
Beatrice was born in the town of Harrison where she later grew up. She made her living by: Farming, working at the hospital, and raising her 9 kids. She did not serve in the military. As the mother of nine she would have her children and grandchildren over for Christmas. Then she would serve us dinner and supper. She would also give us candy and cookies for Christmas. It was tough for her to raise all her children.
Noah Mueller 2012.
- Note: Beatrice M. Mueller, age 88, of Kaukauna, passed away of natural causes surrounded by her family on Sunday, July 16, 2017. She was born in Sherwood on March 3, 1929, daughter of the late Joseph and Edna (Hopfensperger) Sprangers. Beatrice married Frederick Mueller on October 12, 1950, and together they shared 52 years of marriage before his passing in 2002. She will be remembered for her love of her family. She always enjoyed any time spent with her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Beatrice is survived by her nine children: Sue (Jerry) Jansen, Karl (Patti) Mueller, Paul (Jean) Mueller, Bill (Karen) Mueller, Kris (Ric) Hennes, Tim (Carla) Mueller, Diane (Rene) Naranjo, Jill (Scott Wichman) Buss, Joel (Gracie) Mueller; 23 grandchildren; 3 step grandchildren; 23 great grandchildren; siblings: Lorraine Kohl, Margie (Ken) Van Stralen and Joe (Kay) Sprangers; in-laws: Evelyn Sprangers, Don Vanden Heuvel and Mary Sprangers; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Beatrice was preceded in death by her husband, Frederick Mueller; her parents, Joseph and Edna Sprangers; two great grandchildren; three brothers and two sisters.
Private family services will be held at the Verkuilen-Van Deurzen Family Funeral Home, Little Chute. Interment will take place at St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna. For online condolences, please visit www.verkuilenfh.com.
Frederick E Mueller
M, b. May 2, 1924, d. October 31, 2002
- Birth: Frederick E Mueller was born on May 2, 1924 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Beatrice Mary Sprangers were married on October 12, 1950.
- Death: Frederick E Mueller died on October 31, 2002, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mueller, Frederick E.
Age 78 died unexpectedly Thursday October 31, 2002. He was born May 2, 1924 in Sherwood, WI son of the late Peter and Anna (Lettler) Mueller. On October 12, 1950 Fred married the former Beatrice Sprangers. The couple lived in the Kaukauna area their entire married lives. Fred was employed at Thilmany Pulp and Paper for 36 years, retiring in 1986. He was a member of St. Aloysius Catholic Church, Kaukauna and the Thilmany Quarter Century Club. Survivors include his wife of 52 years, Beatrice, Kaukauna, 4 daughters and sons-in-law Sue (Jerry) Jansen, Kristine (Richard) Hennes all of Kaukauna, Diane (Rene Jr.) Naranjo, Jill (Darrell) Buss, all of Darboy, 5 sons and daughters-in-law Karl (Patti), Paul (Jean), Joel (Gracie), all of Little Chute, Bill (Karen), Kaukauna, Tim (Carla), Greenleaf, 22 grandchildren Scott Balck and wife Carol Micheel, Erin (Chad) Sobczak, April Balck (friend Miguel), Alyson Balck (friend Dan), Rory and Haley Mueller, Rebekah (Mike) Rockteschel, Emily Mueller (friend Brent), Kelsey Mueller, Sarah Mueller (friend, Todd), Amber Mueller, Matthew Hennes, Amanda and Travis Mueller, Ashley, Eric and Stephanie Naranjo, Brittany and Randi Buss, Alex, Ellie and Noah Mueller, 3 step grandchildren Jennifer Jansen (fiance Ron), Jeff and Joy Jansen, 2 great grandchildren Hana Sobczak and Raigen Nass, 1 step great grandchildren, Nathan Sobczak, 3 brothers and 2 sisters-in-law Raymond (Rita)and Hilary, all of Chilton, Jacob (Florence), Sherwood, a sister and a brother-in-law Erma Koehler, Hilbert, Arnold Geiser, Chilton, numerous nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by 2 sisters, 3 brothers, 2 stepsisters and a stepbrother. Funeral services will be held at 12 Noon Saturday at St. Aloysius Catholic Church, Kaukauna with Fr. David Schmidt officiating. Burial in St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna. Friends may call directly at the church from 10 am Saturday until the time of services. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in her name. Boettcher Family Funeral Home, Kaukauna is assisting the family.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Timothy Jon Mueller
Kay Lee Holschuh